Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 15. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
As a lot of people know, i have find a new DEV for the project. We will introduce masternode. To run a masternode you need 500k ROSCOINS! We will also introduce Super POS Blocks to give nice rewards to people that are staking ROSCoin as this is sometimes a problem that people don't stake long enough, and with Super POS Blocks then people will keep on staking.

Advantage - Free coins with not spending a lot of electricity (no electricity at all)
Advantage - Because of masternodes less coins will be available for trading, so if demand increase press will jump too.

Remember to join our first celebration in Amsterdam. Some free drinks will be available to celebrate this. This event will happen on the 13th of June. More information will come.

The meet and greed is to allow people to talk about the future of ROSCoin, the future of altcoins and how to increase popularity of ROSCoin, as said in the beginning, this is not a 1 week project, but a project that will take years and years.
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
ROS again at 60 sats. Weak hands are getting out, only 5 BTC left to 100 sats, moon is coming Cheesy
legendary
ROS is still holding strong, is maybe finally some people that are in for the long run and not a pump and dump group. Moon is coming Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

ROS deserves soon the right price what it is worth ...

keep going guys. buy cheap ROS

support this beautiful coin ...  Smiley
Activity: 126
I want to give vote this beautiful ROSCOIN...wwhere have to do please inform me some one
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Do you have already chosen the color of your Lamborghini?

Again, this is an opportunity to buy cheap ROS.

Do not miss this train. We are still in the game.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Thanks for the chance to dump guys.  Tongue
Activity: 561

THE FORCE WAS STRONG IN THIS ONE!!!
legendary
Woohoo. I knew it. Decided to take the plunge last night at 18 sat. Look where we are now?  Grin

Wait till you see where we are next week and the weeks after that...

You know, what i like, is that the distribution of the top 50 is growing on the small amounts, i mean, last week number 50 had less then 100k coins, now it is 160k coins, so more people have coins, that means that some big whales dumped their coins on other people, on new investors and when the coins are more spread over more and more investors then dumping or crashing the price of ROS will be more and more difficult. I believe that we won't see ROS at 4 sats anymore, even not at 10 sats or 20 sats. Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Woohoo. I knew it. Decided to take the plunge last night at 18 sat. Look where we are now?  Grin

Wait till you see where we are next week and the weeks after that...
Activity: 532

SOON MASTERNODES !!
500-1000 sat possible...

p.s.Placebo, I'm still with ROS   Wink

Yes, you are still in ROS, but i believe that you unloaded a lot of your coins at 40 sats, and i'm wondering if that (big) sell order at 69 sats is not you too. Cheesy

It was not me. Mine are more than 500 sat Smiley

Nice mate!
Just added you to the groups in Slack  Cool
legendary

SOON MASTERNODES !!
500-1000 sat possible...

Yes, you are still in ROS, but i believe that you unloaded a lot of your coins at 40 sats, and i'm wondering if that (big) sell order at 69 sats is not you too. Cheesy

It was not me. Mine are more than 500 sat Smiley
legendary

SOON MASTERNODES !!
500-1000 sat possible...

legendary
59 sats, looks like ROS will be at 100 sats soon.
legendary

SOON MASTERNODES !!
500-1000 sat possible...

And you are not the only one!

Party Amsterdam, is the date we like to see ROSCOIN on atleast 500SAT!
The day after it should be far over 1000 sat!

In crypto world you never know what is going to happen, everything is possible. Even a 1000 sats would put ROS at a marketcap of $200k, is that a lot? maybe, maybe not. It all depends on supply and demand. I hope that a lot of people can be part of this major event. Just being together a little brainstorm and then a few drinks Cheesy

SOON MASTERNODES !!
500-1000 sat possible...

And you are not the only one!

Party Amsterdam, is the date we like to see ROSCOIN on atleast 500SAT!
The day after it should be far over 1000 sat!
legendary

SOON MASTERNODES !!
500-1000 sat possible...

Pages:
Jump to: