Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 16. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 250
i missed the train
x10 from floor
pls sell to my 14sat  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
ROSCOIN is now more then 8 month old and we want to celebrate this, so i would like to invite all investors/traders/cryptocoin believers for a meet and greed to discuss how ROSCoin will see the future for the coming months/years. As said from the beginning this is a long term project and ROSCoin is here to stay. The meeting will be Amsterdam, more details to follow.

PS: There will be some cool drinks on my account of course. This is one of the first milestones in the history of ROSCoin and it should be celebrate.
legendary
legendary
A lot of activity. More then 11 BTCs in trading. A GRID type of pump in the making? But then with a coin that exists for more then 8 months and is only worth $7k...

I may hope for sure we get ATH x2, atleast 500 and pump then till 1000 Sat
No problem to invest time and money in this coin, but need decent profit!

19 BTC till 1000sats, certainly not impossible when you check what happened with coins like VTC, EAC, IFC. Old coins are back, as those coins are being trusted and stable for a long time.
Activity: 336
A lot of activity. More then 11 BTCs in trading. A GRID type of pump in the making? But then with a coin that exists for more then 8 months and is only worth $7k...

I may hope for sure we get ATH x2, atleast 500 and pump then till 1000 Sat
No problem to invest time and money in this coin, but need decent profit!
legendary
legendary
The old coins are back Cheesy

EAC +1200%
IFC  +1000%
VTC +700%

ROS BACK TO 278 SATS? ALL TIME HIGH?
legendary
Anybody talks Chinese or so?

If so can you check if Jubi want to add ROSCoin? Thanks.

http://www.jubi.com/
legendary
ROSCoin is moving in second phase. Remember a LONG TERM project. It took BTC 5 years to mean something. ROS is not a scam coin, but a long term coin.
legendary
We are getting closer to a 1 year anniversary of ROSCoin and this needs to be celebrated.

Can everybody that owns more then 250k ROScoins send me a PM?

Masternodes will be set to 500k ROSCoins.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
ROS is having some nice activity. You can say a lot about ROS, but it is still on trex and that cannot be said about a lot of those other coins that were hyped a lot more then ROS.

There is still hope ppl
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
ROS is having some nice activity. You can say a lot about ROS, but it is still on trex and that cannot be said about a lot of those other coins that were hyped a lot more then ROS.

thats right  Smiley
legendary
You know that in the crypto anything is possible.

ROS offers reliability, stability and the fact that there is not another shitcoin...

Well and good dev guarding the development of their coins  Wink

Nobody want to sell, only buys Cheesy

Hello mates, nice to see it is more active again.
Just bought back some coins Cool

Who removed his sell order? I need that cheap coins, please but your sell order back  Undecided

ROS offers reliability, stability and the fact that there is not another shitcoin...

Hello mates, nice to see it is more active again.
Just bought back some coins Cool
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

legendary
Lets make that 40 sats!!! Some guy owns 11M coins!!! Are we in for a GRID type of pump?
legendary
Somebody is buying up all the cheap coins at ROS. Hit 32 sats.
Pages:
Jump to: