Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 12. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 841
Merit: 251
@Placebo -- When will you Superblock and masternode? Month? two months? You can give an indicative deadline?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Its at 115927 block and stuck

And last block generate 13 hours ago? That is correct. That was one i receive my POS block, remember when people are not staking, then it can take a long time before blocks are being found so just be patient...

Ok ...thanks for the quick responses...will wait

Finally...received coins to the wallet and everything got synced. When can i expect staking process to start as it says no mature coins? thanks

Staking should start 24 hours later, please remember that the new super blocks aren't active yet, so only normal POS blocks are generated now.

After staking for an hour (got couple of low rewards) or so now it says there are no mature coins to stake!! Is it a problem?

Nope, it will see again that you have mature coins at one moment.
Activity: 444
Merit: 250

And last block generate 13 hours ago? That is correct. That was one i receive my POS block, remember when people are not staking, then it can take a long time before blocks are being found so just be patient...

Finally...received coins to the wallet and everything got synced. When can i expect staking process to start as it says no mature coins? thanks

Staking should start 24 hours later, please remember that the new super blocks aren't active yet, so only normal POS blocks are generated now.

After staking for an hour (got couple of low rewards) or so now it says there are no mature coins to stake!! Is it a problem?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Activity: 313
Activity: 189
legendary
COMMUNICATION COMPANY: Our company has invested in ROS 5581313 . It is a long-term investment (5 years) Our address ROS: RWkayut7MgSFZdVjwXWPqeNGN4weUuiCbM   :: We plan to continue shopping in the range of 50 - 1500 satoshi.

Shocked Nice to see some companies investing in ROS. 5.5M coins is a pretty nice amount...
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
COMMUNICATION COMPANY: Our company has invested in ROS 5581313 . It is a long-term investment (5 years) Our address ROS: RWkayut7MgSFZdVjwXWPqeNGN4weUuiCbM   :: We plan to continue shopping in the range of 50 - 1500 satoshi.
Activity: 189
big sell walls keep poppin up....aint givin up my coins... i can wait....holdin
legendary

Activity: 444

bbr
Activity: 290
Any nodes? Left the wallet running for 24 hours and not syncing.

Cheers

Still no connections - I downloaded the wallet and am trying to sync from block 1 but absolutely nothing.

Can someone please post a list of nodes.

Thanks
legendary
Can someone link me to the richlist? Ive looked everywhere including the OP of current thread and old, and google searched it with no luck.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ROS

Bookmark DISTRIBUTION

ROS still looking nicely, there was a little dump by one of the bigger account, but order book is pretty strong. Some more big players looks to get out at 96 and 99 sats, if those are out then i think ROS can have another nice move upwards.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Can someone link me to the richlist? Ive looked everywhere including the OP of current thread and old, and google searched it with no luck.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ROS

Bookmark DISTRIBUTION
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
legendary
The №1 wallet want to sell out at 60 sats? No, really?Huh Cheesy

Hmmm ... Maybe it some manipulation  Huh

A coin never moves into the same direction all the time, you have people that bought at 4 or 10 sats then it is normal that they want to sell their coins when it move that high,it all depends what happen next, will people start dumping or will somebody take out the big sell whale.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Hmmm ... Maybe it some manipulation  Huh
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

This is so weird, almost unreal, why???

Would be funny if he try to push price down and someone buy all his coins.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Pages:
Jump to: