Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 52. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
maybe Roscoin can join BlockNET?

I've posted a message there, but no response yet.

ah ok,

btw. whats with the plan that coffee shops accept roscoin?

This was 10 days ago

"Marijuana deal is getting closer. Some shops are interested in ROSCOIN but the biggest problem that they currently see is the lack of value of ROSCOIN. Because the number of coins are limited to 78M coins and the price is pretty low for selling on a exchange it means that not a lot of people will be able to buy, but i told him about the CANN story and they are open for the idea."

I've posted the conversation about the weed deal on BCT, don't remember the post. The problem that they person has is, that he will not be able to sell his coins when someone would buy for $200 or so, and in fact he has a point, when you check how wake the buy orders are... so that is why we are looking at a alternative deal. I told him that he needs to accept payment in ROSCoin and he will be able to give those coins to me at the ask price on the exchange and i will return him with BTC. I believe he is still thinking about that suggestion as i didn't receive a answer back yet.
Activity: 995
Merit: 500
1k sat?

Lets start with 100Sats, that would be nice, and then 200 sats, 206 sats and when we move higher then 206 then we have a new record.

nice goal for today, what about next days? 500?
Got my money back and still have a lot of free coins that would love to see moon:)

I didn't give any goals Smiley I just say start with 100 and then we will see Cheesy But still it is unbelievable how fast people are pressing the sell button, unbelievable.

what time you planning to push again?
legendary
Activity: 1386

ah ok,

btw. whats with the plan that coffee shops accept roscoin?

This was 10 days ago

"Marijuana deal is getting closer. Some shops are interested in ROSCOIN but the biggest problem that they currently see is the lack of value of ROSCOIN. Because the number of coins are limited to 78M coins and the price is pretty low for selling on a exchange it means that not a lot of people will be able to buy, but i told him about the CANN story and they are open for the idea."
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1386
legendary
1k sat?

Lets start with 100Sats, that would be nice, and then 200 sats, 206 sats and when we move higher then 206 then we have a new record.

Got my money back and still have a lot of free coins that would love to see moon:)

I didn't give any goals Smiley I just say start with 100 and then we will see Cheesy But still it is unbelievable how fast people are pressing the sell button, unbelievable.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 336
1k sat?

legendary
1k sat?

Activity: 252
oh wow ethan........ hop-e roscoin doesnt follow suit
STILL NOT RECEIVED MY ROS! Angry

Which coins are you talking about?

10/28/2014 05:52:20 AM   ROS   24999.80000000   Completed
Address: RSCmuM9jHzzCxuEteSFuCjz14Y7jkFaiHk
TxId: 1d8d4f6de9fa8f06c8116d581873773d14df1bf3b9d7bd0e4e63705ffb531659

I witdraw 25000 ros from bittrex...and tranzaction not appared in block explorer  Sad

And what can i do about it? This is with Bittrex? Also the block explorer is running behind as it is hanging, we have to reboot the server, but we are not home so we cannot do anything about it.

yes
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Hey quick question, How long does it take roscoins to mature? after that how long does it take for the first stake?
legendary

I witdraw 25000 ros from bittrex...and tranzaction not appared in block explorer  Sad

And what can i do about it? This is with Bittrex? Also the block explorer is running behind as it is hanging, we have to reboot the server, but we are not home so we cannot do anything about it.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I see in CND Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks
I see in ROS Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks

I've nothing to do with CND, only that i mine that coin on the first day like crazy and that is it!!! The only coin that i'm currently involved with is Ethancoin (as project manager) and all the other coins (and post) are just post in interest of my investment and that is all.

If i'm not mistaken then there is a exchange on the website that allow you to change other coins to ROScoin. Currently we are still busy with the Android staking wallet, and most of the people know that. You cannot do two things at the same time.
Because of such and similar things is becoming less investment and confidence in the alt coins. That is only my opinion. DYOR (do your own research ) that's all I can suggest .

ROS is a good team. Personally, I think we can trust them.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 924
I see in CND Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks
I see in ROS Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks

I've nothing to do with CND, only that i mine that coin on the first day like crazy and that is it!!! The only coin that i'm currently involved with is Ethancoin (as project manager) and all the other coins (and post) are just post in interest of my investment and that is all.

If i'm not mistaken then there is a exchange on the website that allow you to change other coins to ROScoin. Currently we are still busy with the Android staking wallet, and most of the people know that. You cannot do two things at the same time.
Because of such and similar things is becoming less investment and confidence in the alt coins. That is only my opinion. DYOR (do your own research ) that's all I can suggest .
legendary

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This is so funny hhahaa

However, placebo works on this coin 2 months and still working. So that is not "make a coin and leave"
"make a coin and leave" lasts 5 days.

This is stock market so if anyone lost money that is normal. Someone must loose to bring wealth to others. That is the reality.
If someone here do not like that, than get a job.
I am sure you are wise enough to differentiate a failed project from a scam project. If you launch a coin and put efforts on it and finally you fail, it is fine. However some investors earn money and some loose because of your project. But when you launch a coin hoping scam people with a bunch of lies, it differs. I am not talking about earning or loosing money. I am talking about cheating and scamming people.

OK
Pages:
Jump to: