Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 55. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Where is BitTrex to update their wallet ? and to enable it ?

They know that there is a new wallet, so i think it should happen soon.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Where is BitTrex to update their wallet ? and to enable it ?
legendary
It is again the same story Cheesy mining CND like crazy promote it, and their marketcap explode, working like crazy on ROS and nothing happens Sad We need those big whales.
legendary
Just wanted to say that I'm really happy with the development of this coin, you guys are keeping on top of stuff very nicely. I'm glad to be holding some and can't wait to see it reach nice solid ground at a decent price.

I can only imagine some of the tedious amount of effort involved with keeping cryptocurrency technologically up to date as well as keeping the community/economy happy, not to mention all the continuous steps to progress the mass adoption of the coin.

Amazing efforts, keep up the great work Cheesy

CND is now exploding, and we have the same stuff planned as CND. Spread it on twitter, let it know that we over the same.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Just wanted to say that I'm really happy with the development of this coin, you guys are keeping on top of stuff very nicely. I'm glad to be holding some and can't wait to see it reach nice solid ground at a decent price.

I can only imagine some of the tedious amount of effort involved with keeping cryptocurrency technologically up to date as well as keeping the community/economy happy, not to mention all the continuous steps to progress the mass adoption of the coin.

Amazing efforts, keep up the great work Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 387
Merit: 250
Here is something for those who still have problems with syncing:

Use this bootstrap.dat https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7jzxdfvpftgxg9/bootstrap.rar?dl=0

Just delete everything in %appdata%/.Roscoin/ EXCEPT for wallet.dat and copy this bootstrap.dat in.
Start wallet and it'll automatically load blocks from this file.

Simple and fast Smiley

Yes, this worked great. Thank you. It was simple but took some time to dL chain before wallet poped up
Post your address so i can thank you, i thought i had lost a few mil
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
Here is something for those who still have problems with syncing:

Use this bootstrap.dat https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7jzxdfvpftgxg9/bootstrap.rar?dl=0

Just delete everything in %appdata%/.Roscoin/ EXCEPT for wallet.dat and copy this bootstrap.dat in.
Start wallet and it'll automatically load blocks from this file.

Simple and fast Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
My wallet is fully synced after restarting it several times.
Even i restarted whole system. But now is good and has 5 connections.
thx for reply

i tried that, didn't work.
also deleted entire app data folder (after i backed up wallet.dat) and restarted Roscoin1.1 with new wallet.dat and still no connections. Tried restarting it a few times to no avail. Anyone else have this issue. I don't remember ROS having a .conf file. Also yesterday i had to do repairwallet in the debug to get my full balance back, today repairwallet is reporting no issues. wallet is stuck at block #69917
legendary
Successful staking of new wallet.

Nice job Placebo et al.

ROS and ETHAN are my two favorite coins.

I love the extra coins and I would not destroy. I am a bounty builder and I believe extra coins that are held by the community can be bountied with a purpose like "buying a bank" or "freeing whales" to create an incentive for using "ROS"

BTW, are you still playing with the buyback idea for ETHAN?

Please keep up the great work.

Ethan is a different story. People are not willing to trade this coin. and without any trades, you know what happens.
legendary

Nice job Placebo et al.

I love the extra coins and I would not destroy. I am a bounty builder and I believe extra coins that are held by the community can be bountied with a purpose like "buying a bank" or "freeing whales" to create an incentive for using "ROS"

If price stay as low as currently is the case then we will certainly act on it. It is ridicules to have this coin trading at a marketcap of only $10K, really ridicules.

I'm trying to get a sport bidding site for ROSCoin, this should really improve the price and almost have the weed deal done Smiley
legendary
Updated last night, worked good except for only having 1 connection to the network.

today it's out of sync and have no connections to the network.

Is there a .conf for Roscoin now?

Anyone else have no connections to the network after update?

I've 7 connections. Maybe just remove the peers file and open wallet again.
Updated last night, worked good except for only having 1 connection to the network.

today it's out of sync and have no connections to the network.

Is there a .conf for Roscoin now?

Anyone else have no connections to the network after update?

Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

Nice job Placebo et al.

Activity: 252
Hi Placebo!

Excellent and wise move, fully support the buyback and destroy of those 25 million ROS coins!
to increase the rarity of the coin and the effect that will follow, a price rise!

Vademecum1974

Those coins can only be destroyed when it hit 20 sats... if ROS stay trading above 20 sats then no coins will be destroyed. So it is just a buffer to remove all the dumpers from Roscoin. 25M will cost me 5 BTC and the coin will be worth 15 BTC at that moment. If nobody sell at 20 sats then nothing will change.

then why have that many coins in the first place? why not just have 50mill, out of curiousity
legendary
Hi Placebo!

Excellent and wise move, fully support the buyback and destroy of those 25 million ROS coins!
to increase the rarity of the coin and the effect that will follow, a price rise!

Vademecum1974

Those coins can only be destroyed when it hit 20 sats... if ROS stay trading above 20 sats then no coins will be destroyed. So it is just a buffer to remove all the dumpers from Roscoin. 25M will cost me 5 BTC and the coin will be worth 15 BTC at that moment. If nobody sell at 20 sats then nothing will change.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi Placebo!

Vademecum1974

legendary
UPCOMING DEVELOPMENTS

- Android Staking Wallet

UPCOMING ACTIVITIES

- Buy Travel Vouchers with ROSCOIN
- Buy weed with ROSCOIN (wiedzaadjes.nl - maybe)
- Coin buyback at 20 sats (up to 25M coins to be destroyed)

MAYBE:

- Our own ROSCOIN Sport site - win coins on soccer games etc. / receive free coins /...
legendary
I'm considering to buyback 10,000,000 ROSCOINS (putting a buy order of 2 BTC at 20sats and destroy the coins that are being dumped at that buy order). I'm even considering to buyback 25,000,000 ROSCOINS (at 20 sats) and destroy all those coins so that only 50,000,000 are available on the market. So if you suddently notice a 2 or 5 BTC buy order at 20 sats then it is most likely me that is buying back coins to destroy them Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: