Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 53. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 492
Merit: 500
This is so funny hhahaa

However, placebo works on this coin 2 months and still working. So that is not "make a coin and leave"
"make a coin and leave" lasts 5 days.

This is stock market so if anyone lost money that is normal. Someone must loose to bring wealth to others. That is the reality.
If someone here do not like that, than get a job.
I am sure you are wise enough to differentiate a failed project from a scam project. If you launch a coin and put efforts on it and finally you fail, it is fine. However some investors earn money and some loose because of your project. But when you launch a coin hoping scam people with a bunch of lies, it differs. I am not talking about earning or loosing money. I am talking about cheating and scamming people.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
This is so funny hhahaa

However, placebo works on this coin 2 months and still working. So that is not "make a coin and leave"

This is stock market so if anyone lost money that is normal. Someone must loose to bring wealth to others. That is the reality.

Yup
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
This is so funny hhahaa

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260
1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL
I like the price now, I still have some that I bought on the cheap ..  Grin
I see in CND Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks
I see in ROS Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks
Please reply
I still waiting for reply.
Well I answer on his behalf. Placebo is a scammer. He launches different coins with same road map and plan. Just a bunch of lies. After making money, he leaves them and moves to new coins. Always same strategy.

OK
legendary
Activity: 924
I see in CND Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks
I see in ROS Roadmap: cloud wallet and exchange. When is the planned release time? Thanks
Please reply
Well I answer on his behalf. Placebo is a scammer. He launches different coins with same road map and plan. Just a bunch of lies. After making money, he leaves them and moves to new coins. Always same strategy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DT7bX-B1Mg
Please reply
Well, plenty here to read innit. More than enough to make your own informed decision I’d say.

Don't bother.  I got my answer.
legendary
Please reply
Well, plenty here to read innit. More than enough to make your own informed decision I’d say.

We go to 1000-2000 sat !!
I hope you dump it at 100-140 before you loose your money hoping to sell your coins above 1000.

I’m in a position from which I can only gain....  not remotely concerned.
But you didnt explain about its vast potential. Talk about its fantastic features so I get convinced to buy plenty of it. Still waiting for some technical comments.
I hope you dump it at 100-140 before you loose your money hoping to sell your coins above 1000.

I’m in a position from which I can only gain....  not remotely concerned.
legendary
Please reply
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
20 btc buys on Trex in the last 40 mins.... probably explains it.
lol.. It happens to every shitcoins. Pump and Dump. Just take a look at the past trend of too many shitcoins. Any coin which Placebo is behind it, is a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: