Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 61. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
So I'm waiting for news too, I hope that the android wallet will be released soon  Cool

Check Ethancoin thread, its trend during past month and waiting for android wallet release. You might find some similarity to Roscoin.

Indeed. As he will deliver the software for ROSCOIN.
and Hempcoin too.

And .... Smiley People get paid for working, he is a software developer so if he get a job and they pay... it is the same with me. If a new coin would give me 1 BTC for promotion or to do something for them, then i do it. And there is nothing wrong with it.
I meant he is quite busy with several coins. So people should not be so optimist to see the Android wallet release anytime soon. Maybe it happens when the price hits 20-30 sats.

I get your point. and you're right. I'm not really happy too. As i ann it already several times, it should already be launched last week, and now it is still not ready.

business is business everywhere though... if you have paid him for his time and value then as a professional he should stick to the deadline you have discussed with him.... ok he has other projects to do... fair enough but a professional would stick to their word... i cant tell  5 clients who each want a logo...who have paid me... that im off the deadline by 1 or 2 weeks for all projects because i cant prioritize to ensure efficient work flow... that would be my fault as a designer... and i wouldnt get clients for very long... he is not the only developer... it sounds like a piss take tbh
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
So I'm waiting for news too, I hope that the android wallet will be released soon  Cool

Check Ethancoin thread, its trend during past month and waiting for android wallet release. You might find some similarity to Roscoin.

and Hempcoin too.

And .... Smiley People get paid for working, he is a software developer so if he get a job and they pay... it is the same with me. If a new coin would give me 1 BTC for promotion or to do something for them, then i do it. And there is nothing wrong with it.
I meant he is quite busy with several coins. So people should not be so optimist to see the Android wallet release anytime soon. Maybe it happens when the price hits 20-30 sats.

I get your point. and you're right. I'm not really happy too. As i ann it already several times, it should already be launched last week, and now it is still not ready.
Activity: 492
Merit: 500

and Hempcoin too.

legendary

and Hempcoin too.

and Hempcoin too.
legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
legendary
Hi

What is the ETA on the android wallet ?

Are there any other short term strategies in place to try and push the price
upwards ?

vademecum1974

Have to check with the guy that is making it, there are still some library problems  Huh
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi

What is the ETA on the android wallet ?

Are there any other short term strategies in place to try and push the price
upwards ?

vademecum1974
legendary
can we still mine this coin ? or is it finished ? I can''t seem to find a worrking pool

It is already finished.
Activity: 69
can we still mine this coin ? or is it finished ? I can''t seem to find a worrking pool
Activity: 101
Frank Sinatra
then i'm holding over 1 percent, hehe  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 101
Frank Sinatra
just wondering how many roscoin is in total?
Activity: 84
Crypto trader
Please note that our website is down for maintenance.

Android Staking Wallet is again delayed. Website is down to do the necessary updates for the Android Staking Wallet.

HODL
Activity: 97
ROS is still kicking.  Not dead yet.
legendary
Please note that our website is down for maintenance.

Android Staking Wallet is again delayed. Website is down to do the necessary updates for the Android Staking Wallet.
Activity: 560
Roscoin hasn't died yet.

Look at the buy support, all dope coins are crazing. It is over men.

This was never a dope coin. Having weed cafe's accepting Ros as a payment option was just a recently added feature, a bonus. And if it's legit, then Ros is better than all the other dope coins, just by this feature alone imo. The other dope coins dont offer anything i dont believe. All of it seems to be hype from Cann, which btw doesnt offer much either but a promise that 1 coin will = 1 gram of their unique strain of weed. I could be wrong though.
Pages:
Jump to: