Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 65. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."
How long should it take for coins to start staking for a new wallet?

(edit: Never mind lol after 24 hours they started staking) Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader
Every coin with these kinds of order books is a candidate.

They don't have the monoply on weed. I'm from Amsterdam, I own that Tongue.
Activity: 112
I suppose If we look at it from the point of view of a trader who has just made a bundle on MARYJ or one of the others and wants to try his luck at another 500%+ return ROS is the only real candidate. All the rest are inexplicably higher in terms of market cap meaning they are already pumped up. ROS ain't pumped yet and that it makes it worth buying.

One big gulp would have the positive effect of eliminating several whales who probably bought in sub 50 Sat and are content getting out for double their investment. Take them out the game and raise the average price paid per ROS coin.

Crypto trader
Jup ROS is looking good, bet we'll see some action while US is waking up.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The only coin with somewhat similar support as ROS is MARYJ and THC a little.
legendary
Look at the market conditions!!! This is damm great. ROS : $ 34,154 (116 sats)

Compare this with for example DOPE ($ 105,458):

or CCN ($ 216,409) :

Just great
legendary
Support moved up from 50 to 80 since yesterday, party time

Indeed, check the market condition, i have put DOPE and CCN graphics and compare it with ROS... Compare the marketcaps... what those it tell you. I didn't say anything Cheesy Do your own research Cheesy
Crypto trader
Support moved up from 50 to 80 since yesterday, party time
legendary
Look at the market conditions!!! This is damm great. ROS : $ 34,154 (116 sats)

Compare this with for example DOPE ($ 105,458):

or CCN ($ 216,409) :

Crypto trader
What the fuck is going on here? Walls piled up skyhigh - flat out DENYING the price to go up - when it goes up some cunt dumps 1 or 2 million coins and sends it plummeting.

God damn manipulative whales - can't just pull their low ball orders and let the thing go up while trickle selling a few hundred thousand a day to maximize their profit - they just have to fuck it up for everyone, including themselves.

It's a good thing this coin is seriously undervalued compared to its competition - means that sooner or later a bigger fish is going to come along and buy 10 or 20 BTC of the stuff and take their entire supply right from under their nose.

It's just a bear trap and early sellers. Without market makers (whales), price wouldn't go up at all.
What the fuck is going on here? Walls piled up skyhigh - flat out DENYING the price to go up - when it goes up some cunt dumps 1 or 2 million coins and sends it plummeting.

God damn manipulative whales - can't just pull their low ball orders and let the thing go up while trickle selling a few hundred thousand a day to maximize their profit - they just have to fuck it up for everyone, including themselves.

It's a good thing this coin is seriously undervalued compared to its competition - means that sooner or later a bigger fish is going to come along and buy 10 or 20 BTC of the stuff and take their entire supply right from under their nose.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Why does it take so long before the wallet is synced?
3 days open now and the wallet still needs 40896 blocks
Restart it a few times in intervals of 5 minutes.
legendary
Activity: 1080
BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
Why does it take so long before the wallet is synced?
3 days open now and the wallet still needs 40896 blocks
Activity: 280
i waiting for 60-70 sat crash and buy more  Roll Eyes

Good luck Smiley

please stop manipulating the market!!!

Are you high? You JUST said you were waiting for a 60-70 sat crash and then accuse someone else of manipulating the market.

take a look  Wink

Good luck Smiley

please stop manipulating the market!!!

Are you high? You JUST said you were waiting for a 60-70 sat crash and then accuse someone else of manipulating the market.

legendary

I've a little better things to do now then your stupid 500 ROS. I'm running a coin for people that invested a lot of money on it, and you are fucking complaining all the time.

Fixed.

That shows the value of your word  Roll Eyes

If people invested "a lot of money on it", they should know what kind of person you are.

What about explain what happened with Citizencoin to your investors? They should be happy if they know your previous works...

I'll remove everything when pay what YOU promise, after I'll disapear, don't worry about that.

Send, just terrible. Dump your 500 coins on the market, it give you 0.00000450 BTC. I'm working my ass off, and really terrible.
legendary
legendary

I've a little better things to do now then your stupid 500 ROS. I'm running a coin for people that invested a lot of money on it, and you are fucking complaining all the time.
Pages:
Jump to: