Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 64. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Unbelievable, just notice that TROLLCOIN has a bigger marketcap then ROSCOIN.  Huh  Huh  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trollcoin-21-troll-twitchtwitter-tips-new-exchanges-marketplace-452810

Really unbelievable.

I am absolutely shocked  Shocked fucking trollcoin?Huh??

The problem here is manipulation. somebody here doesnt like the fact ROS is going up.. it is very obvious when you look at the market and the charts.

+1... i wonder why
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Unbelievable, just notice that TROLLCOIN has a bigger marketcap then ROSCOIN.  Huh  Huh  Huh

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-trollcoin-21-troll-twitchtwitter-tips-new-exchanges-marketplace-452810

Really unbelievable.

I am absolutely shocked  Shocked fucking trollcoin?Huh??

The problem here is manipulation. somebody here doesnt like the fact ROS is going up.. it is very obvious when you look at the market and the charts.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Really unbelievable.
legendary
im promoting this coin hard on polo lool

Pitty of that huge sell order at 200sats because if that was not there then a lot of people would buy.

true however i can see it being eaten with not that much trouble

Problem is, that a lot of us already bought a nice amount of coins, being added on cryptsy for example will increase the number of investors, and the number of coins stay the same, so price will move higher.
legendary

Pitty of that huge sell order at 200sats because if that was not there then a lot of people would buy.

true however i can see it being eaten with not that much trouble
legendary

legendary
someone take out that 5btc wall... and we are all set to go... manipulation time is over in my opinion Roll Eyes

EDIT: aaaaaand it is removed again... To the guy who is doing this. Pls stop your see through nonsense. Or I might take you out myself

Do you have 5 BTCs Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
someone take out that 5btc wall... and we are all set to go... manipulation time is over in my opinion Roll Eyes

EDIT: aaaaaand it is removed again... To the guy who is doing this. Pls stop your see through nonsense. Or I might take you out myself
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto trader

Looks like an ascending triangle, moon?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Marauders ... Get on the train until the time !!!
legendary
Promising project!  Cool Low value at the moment.

Please add the other dopecoins Cheesy i was planning to do that but i'm a little lazy  Grin I don't want to miss how ROS is leaving the train station Cheesy
Activity: 462
Promising project!  Cool Low value at the moment.

legendary
this coin going up very quickly on bittrex it is interesting

Massive support!!! Big whales? Remember CANN? Ok, ROS is not CANN, far from it, but we are certainly bigger then coins like DOPE, CCN, MARYJ.

Activity: 868
this coin going up very quickly on bittrex it is interesting
Crypto trader
O shit, buy support just increased even more

Don't sell your coins, the train is moving.

Yeah it's just leaving the first station, chook chook.
legendary

Don't sell your coins, the train is moving.

legendary

Compare that with other coins....

Crypto trader
Pages:
Jump to: