Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 67. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Someone just bought for 5.60BTC ROSCOINS  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

whales are on to it Smiley

You?  Grin

Only 8 BTCs and we are at 200 sats.

I don't see how cryptsy is going to help when we alreaady have bittrex

I think it will help, as it will increase the number of investors in ROSCOIN. Cryptsy is still a big exchange, not as big as 10 months ago, but still. ROS has 76M coins, and lets say that you have 30 relative big investors on Bittrex, what happens when you can have another 30 investors in ROSCOIN with the same amount of coins?

Remember, we are still developing!!! And keep on developing! I'm even thinking about a biding sport website that allow you to pay with ROSCOINS and that allow you to bid on soccer, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1030

You?  Grin

Only 8 BTCs and we are at 200 sats.

I don't see how cryptsy is going to help when we alreaady have bittrex
legendary
legendary
legendary

Do you still have some cryptsy points left... or you want to buy some votes on cryptsy, please go ahead. Spending $3 can be the best investment ever.
legendary

legendary
Another little development planned.

ROSCOIN Paperwallet.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation."

wow now thats a buy Grin
legendary
legendary
Android wallet coming and what about coffee shops? Smiley

Great. We've discussed ROSCOIN and how we see ROSCOIN in the future, to give the coffee shops some good feeling and try to reach a price of $0.001000 per coin, but that is still a point for further discussions. As the price was only $0.000300 when we looked on coinmarketcap when we were busy discussing it.

So there are still some points open as they want to make sure that the coin is worth $0.001000 and i want to make sure that ROSCOIN owners at least can buy some weed for three times less coins then the current value.
legendary
Android wallet coming and what about coffee shops? Smiley
legendary
Somebody dumped 500k coins? Either he don't read what is happening or he really needs money Cheesy

Dumb guy .... he does not respect money   Cool

Vote on ROS on cryptsy, more then 2000 votes already.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Somebody dumped 500k coins? Either he don't read what is happening or he really needs money Cheesy

Dumb guy .... he does not respect money   Cool
legendary
legendary
Price per point : 0.00071400

So buying 10 points = 50 votes is only 0.0071400 or $3. I think it can be the best $3 investment that you ever made in your life Cheesy
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer
voted, #2026

Grin

Someone interested in setting up a giveaway for people that voted? 20 ROS per vote?

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

I can setup something, but how do we know that people voted for ROS?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
ROSCOIN developer

Always want to use this one. We are testing the Android Staking Wallet now. That bug that we found has been fixed. Screenshot should be available in a few hours, and then the Android Staking Wallet tomorrow!!!

After Android Staking Wallet. We will work on Exchange API access and VoIP Phone built into wallet for calls and video calls. Please note, it is software so it can take a little longer then we are thinking. But we deliver what is written here. No fake promising.
legendary
Keep on voting!!! Lets try to hit 3000 sats! Buy points on cryptsy for voting!!! It doesn't cost a lot if everybody join and the reward can be massive. Remember Aliencoin. It was WORTHLESS!!!! Even not 1 sat!!! And it hit cryptsy and it exploded!!!

legendary

Always want to use this one. We are testing the Android Staking Wallet now. That bug that we found has been fixed. Screenshot should be available in a few hours, and then the Android Staking Wallet tomorrow!!!
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
voted, #2026

Grin

Someone interested in setting up a giveaway for people that voted? 20 ROS per vote?

Pages:
Jump to: