Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 84. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Requested Crypto Certify on

https://www.cryptocertify.com/#criteria

It seems that Swift has a crypto cerification, maybe that will put some trust in ROSCOIN too.

keep up the good work guys, i'm still buying little parts when my reserves allow me to do.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Requested Crypto Certify on

https://www.cryptocertify.com/#criteria

It seems that Swift has a crypto cerification, maybe that will put some trust in ROSCOIN too.
legendary
Thin orderbook.

Also cost me 0.6 bitcoin to double the price.

Nothing special going on.

Correct, Thin orderbook. but still we are continue working on the coin, adding some more stuff in the near feature. I've been checking out SWIFT for example to see why this coin is trading that high and has so much interest

1. Buy chocolate with ROScoins.
2. Lottory to win AMD 7950 XFX graph cards.
3. Buy travel vouchers with ROScoins.
4. Swap Exchange to swap other coins for ROSCoins.

Just a few things that we are considering.

Again, i don't know if that will make the differences but i hope it will do, as several people already work more then 200 hours each on this coin and that doesn't seems to be reflected in the coin price.
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
It is not the name, people buy even ripoffcoins
It is not the logo, people mine coins even without logo.
Yes, i have made great logos for other coins that were payed with btc just to look great, to achieve better attention to people so they can gather a great ico.
Some of those coins are BitMo, Crystal, BitBlock, Kiwi, Ninja, and a 100 more.

It is just the people. They want quick money, and they better go with fast scam coins in hope that they will make a fast $20. pathetic.

So this coin is not such a case. If you believe - stay, if you don't just dump and leave.
Are we are all developers and supporters still here ? - Yes.
Do we all have our mined and bought Roscoins ? - Yes.
Do we work more on Roscoin to look like a real currency rather than make a new coin ? (Yes we also  have this service on webiste, we are making coins)
And do you know what is a real currency ??
Answer is simple, It is a currency that you can BUY something with it. Otherwise it is NOT a currency, it is just a virtual stock that you can trade for a currency.
Do you have numerous stores where you can buy something with Roscoin ? - Yes
Do the number of those stores will increase ? - Yes.
Is there end for improving coin? - No. There always will be possibilities.

Can you help to improve our coin ? Yes u can, but you are all waiting something to happen, no one from this community makes a move or help in any way, not even a fucken "tweet".
And i havn't sleep like a man for a manth. it is 03:00 AM my time. So what are you doing now let me ask you ? Sleeping ?
Or maybe let ask myself , what the fuck i am DOING now ? Do you know the answer ? I tell you in a few days. I am going to fuck now. And to sleep after.
Activity: 560
Maybe the problem is just the name. ROSCOIN, Name it BitcoinInstant or LitecoinDark or BitcoinDark and everybody is buying it without any reasons, they even don't care if those coins bring something extra or not. It is just the name.

If that's the case, why dont you guys do a rebrand? Change the name and logo into something more financial and marketable.
Activity: 868
Thin orderbook.

Also cost me 0.6 bitcoin to double the price.

Nothing special going on.
legendary
Wondering is it game over for BTC? BTC is in a freefall the last days/weeks/months. It looks like it is moving to $300, where is the time that it was trading at $1200?
legendary
u dont have mac wallet! )))) this is a bad signal)))

How much people are using a mac wallet? 1%, maybe 2%?
legendary
Maybe the problem is just the name. ROSCOIN, Name it BitcoinInstant or LitecoinDark or BitcoinDark and everybody is buying it without any reasons, they even don't care if those coins bring something extra or not. It is just the name.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
u dont have mac wallet! )))) this is a bad signal)))
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 560
the calm before the storm, i feel it.
legendary
There are 3 major things coming up. At least i think they are major. Again something that should support the coin.
legendary
Im vote #21

We have some people needed that vote with points too.
legendary
i beleive we the community should start maipulating the market where it should be around minimal 100 sat and above and i beleive it would get ppls attention to buy ,thats first thing ppl look for is volume
, I think compared to other coins that ROS. is very innovated and very graphical with lots of offerings ,just need community and other attention,website has a chat box works well

I agree with you. I'm even very surprised that there are no big buy orders at those low prices like 30 sats. I didn't expect ROS to be a $+500K coin, but i was expecting a $+100K coin, now it is even not a $+10K coins.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Activity: 195
i beleive we the community should start maipulating the market where it should be around minimal 100 sat and above and i beleive it would get ppls attention to buy ,thats first thing ppl look for is volume
, I think compared to other coins that ROS. is very innovated and very graphical with lots of offerings ,just need community and other attention,website has a chat box works well
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The last time to buy cheap coins  Wink
legendary
Activity: 132
ROSCOIN developer
BUY YOUR CHOCOLATE WITH ROSCOINS : SOON AVAILABLE!!!
Pages:
Jump to: