Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 77. (Read 119872 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Somebody try to buy 1,200,000 coins art 23 sats, that is 1.5% of all coins, and the price is cheap.

Yesterday evening i was looking at START, and i was pretty surprised that START was trading at 1500 sats a few weeks ago, and hit 40000 sats this week. As long as we are working on the coni and keep on working then there is a change that ROS will move from 20 sats to 200sats too. It is all based on who enter the coin.
legendary
SUPER !!!  I told you that we have the best graphics designer..   Smiley

There are so many services that ROS is offering, but not a lot of them are being used Sad
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
SUPER !!!  I told you that we have the best graphics designer..   Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Wow so nice cap and T-shirt ! I wanna some!
seems they start to sell accessories.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Wow so nice cap and T-shirt ! I wanna some!
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
legendary
Activity: 1134
www.cryptodesign.cc
let's see what their answer would be.
legendary
I am astonished that BlackcoinDark hasn't launched yet by someone.

I was on the GML board and HYPER was talking about working together with GML. Now i post something that ROScoin is also interested in supporting HYPER and that HYPER would allow ROScoins to be used. But no response, i will contact HYPER with a proposal so that ROScoin can have access to their servers, and we add HYPER services to our roscoin website. 
Activity: 246
I am astonished that BlackcoinDark hasn't launched yet by someone.
legendary
I suggest change the name: RosCoin (ROS) → BlackDarkCoin (BCD). It may increase interest. BitcoinDarkCoin and LitecoinDarkCoin are at the top.

Yes, i notice that too, that all BTCD, LTCD, etc are on the top, and in fact those coins has nothing to offer, or lets say it differently has less to offer then ROScoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
But look at WSTL, small coin too and now already x4. So no reasons to sell any ROScoins, if you ask me. I also have the R7950 lottory and you can even buy a R7950 card, so plenty of reasons to invest in ROS.

dev,what is the biggest news you once mentioned?time limit is ahead.
Activity: 246
I suggest change the name: RosCoin (ROS) → BlackcoinDark (BCD). It may increase interest. BitcoinDark and LitecoinDark are at the top.
legendary
But look at WSTL, small coin too and now already x4. So no reasons to sell any ROScoins, if you ask me. I also have the R7950 lottory and you can even buy a R7950 card, so plenty of reasons to invest in ROS.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
They are all on the list, it is not separated.

There is no my address .....  Sad
legendary
I still hope that Cryptsy will add ROScoin, ok, it is not the cryptsy of last year, when you hit cryptsy that your coin is jumping 1000% or so, but still it is a great exchange that has a fiat option, and maybe in the long run it will allow people to buy Roscoins with $
i agree another option would be to have a giveaway for votes like on one of the other forums maybe to vote on bter worked well for comm when it first came out. jut brainstorming ideas to get ros more attention Undecided

The biggest problem is every day you have 5 new coins that is launched Sad
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
I still hope that Cryptsy will add ROScoin, ok, it is not the cryptsy of last year, when you hit cryptsy that your coin is jumping 1000% or so, but still it is a great exchange that has a fiat option, and maybe in the long run it will allow people to buy Roscoins with $
i agree another option would be to have a giveaway for votes like on one of the other forums maybe to vote on bter worked well for comm when it first came out. jut brainstorming ideas to get ros more attention Undecided
legendary
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
They are all on the list, it is not separated.
they are on there but some with not correct amount mine would be in the top 20 but it shows me at #25

Yes, i notice that too. As i have bought for 5M coins, and i should be on number 2.In fact i'll continue buying ROScoins at this levels. I find it pretty stupid to let all my work be destroyed by people that are dumping ROScoin.

Next year, i even think to sponsor a local soccer team with ROScoin, and try to get more and more retailers involved in ROScoin. If dumping continues then i will add another 5M for sure.
i agree i am going to use some bitswift profits to buy more at this price it is worth the gamble look at tradercoin this weekend that was given up on bye the dev and it still pumped.  Wink

Btw, i will not say bye, else people will be very angry at me,  Roll Eyes but when the price jump to 500 sats then maybe people will be pretty happy  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
could be the same i am not sure but with no escrow i am not buying it. i think if it was same guys as bitswift they would have used bitterex much easier to sell ico there.
Pages:
Jump to: