Pages:
Author

Topic: █║║▌║█ROS - On Bittrex - MN coming - increase in POS ║█║▌║║█ - page 79. (Read 119872 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

I selected you guys this week as the cryptocurrency of the week on my blog. You can check out my review here

http://itguidesnews.com/2014/10/10/cryptocurrency-friday-2-roscoin-information-review/

Thanks,
+1 from me Smiley
I'm telling about coin on polish crypto forum  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Hey guys,

I selected you guys this week as the cryptocurrency of the week on my blog. You can check out my review here

http://itguidesnews.com/2014/10/10/cryptocurrency-friday-2-roscoin-information-review/

Thanks,

We really appreciate your kind words.
We hope that more people will hear about this great coin and a very good team of designers.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
www.cryptodesign.cc
Hey guys,

Thanks,
Great article, thanks !
Activity: 313
Hey guys,

Thanks,
legendary
Activity: 1120
R7950 LOTTORY!!!!

Deposit : 100,000 ROSCOINS to be part of the Lottory.

Lottory address: RL1WE7pUjbHypiaWNwb43GGjmwoEf2Nbc7

1. Deposit 100,000 ROSCoins to the Lottory address
2. Send me a PM with your screenshot of deposit
3. Post a number from 1 to 50 on this thread
4. From the moment there is 2,000,000 ROScoins in the Lottory address we will run the lottory.
5. The winning number will be the number that is the same number as the third ball in EuroMillions lottory, so NO CHEATING possible.

what happens if there are like 25 people in the lottery pot with 25 numbers ,
but the euromillions are 1-50 , if the third number is not a match to the 25numbers from the people that played the lottery ,
what happens then , what happens to the roscoin and how will you determine the winner ?

People cannot take the same number as already taken by other people. If nobody wins then it will be the next EuroMillion, so there will be always ONE winner after some time.

ROS will get in the picture sooner or later, better to be ready. i am buying all the time.

lol...

Just to point out... I owe a lot of PND.. wich is trading for ~12 satoshi atm... 32billion coins...

Is it me or is there massive profit potential on ros atm? Wink
Correct
I'm buying too, but don't have much BTCs left ^^
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
R7950 LOTTORY!!!!

Deposit : 100,000 ROSCOINS to be part of the Lottory.

Lottory address: RL1WE7pUjbHypiaWNwb43GGjmwoEf2Nbc7

1. Deposit 100,000 ROSCoins to the Lottory address
2. Send me a PM with your screenshot of deposit
4. From the moment there is 2,000,000 ROScoins in the Lottory address we will run the lottory.
5. The winning number will be the number that is the same number as the third ball in EuroMillions lottory, so NO CHEATING possible.

what happens if there are like 25 people in the lottery pot with 25 numbers ,
but the euromillions are 1-50 , if the third number is not a match to the 25numbers from the people that played the lottery ,
what happens then , what happens to the roscoin and how will you determine the winner ?
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
ROS will get in the picture sooner or later, better to be ready. i am buying all the time.

lol...

Just to point out... I owe a lot of PND.. wich is trading for ~12 satoshi atm... 32billion coins...

Correct
legendary
lol...

All depends of making the right thing that investors groups like... it seems that ROS is not in their picture at the moment, but who knows...
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
lol...

What the... they are still dumping ;/ I won't let this coin die!  Cool
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
when will multipool be ?

Will it add value? I had a look at all those multipools and they were all empty. Miners jump from one coin to another, they don't care about multipools anymore. At least that is how i see it, and also when i check coins that have a multipool the price is also going down, and it doesn't support anything.
it seems miner has finished their dumpings ,but how does the mac wallet work?smoothly?
legendary
when will multipool be ?

Will it add value? I had a look at all those multipools and they were all empty. Miners jump from one coin to another, they don't care about multipools anymore. At least that is how i see it, and also when i check coins that have a multipool the price is also going down, and it doesn't support anything.
Activity: 346
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
Maybe some screenshots of the android wallet?
Yes, it is 70-80% ready, and will be released very soon.
Activity: 868
Maybe some screenshots of the android wallet?
Activity: 868
How fast can I stake ROS with 300k coins?
25% one year

25%/365= 0.07%+- 24 hours, but also depends on your network weight and other thing.

0.07% over 300k = 210 hours coins per day, never going to reach that so maybe 100-125 coins a day?
legendary
www.cryptodesign.cc
maybe 1 coin every 5 minutes, but i do not know exactly... you have to try

And android stake wallet will be ready in a couple of days.
Pages:
Jump to: