Pages:
Author

Topic: Royal Empire Coin [REC] - Looking For Mining Pools and Miners - page 10. (Read 17136 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
sopool.us - One of the fastest pools!
Ok, somebody tells me how the solved block works. I'm mining with streamoctane pool and I has been solved 2 blocks but I'm not seeing any rewards coming for that in particular.

Your not getting payments from my pool?  What is your wallet address? 
Activity: 150
Ok, somebody tells me how the solved block works. I'm mining with streamoctane pool and I has been solved 2 blocks but I'm not seeing any rewards coming for that in particular.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Ice2090 is correct,  You shared that block.  It's a little difficult to really tell with UNOMP, I prefer MPOS myself as it gives more detail, stats and history.

And thanks, Spinnycat.  I try to support interesting projects as well as keep some older coins alive.  It a hobby. Smiley

Added to my paperwallet site at  https://hobbyistpool.ddns.net/paperwallet/?currency=royalempire
Activity: 70
Cause before u solved the block someone else, mined on the pool and brought accepted shares, so u shared your block with him

Yeah its probably just Im not used to UNOMP Smiley Big thanks to Hobbyist for being supportive enough of REC To host the coin on his pool, without folks like him it would be hard for new cryptos to thrive.
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Cause before u solved the block someone else, mined on the pool and brought accepted shares, so u shared your block with him
I'll be switching the RoyalEmpire MPOS pool to a UNOMP based pool.  I'm triggering MPOS to auto-payout for those users who have a balance. The MPOS site will remain available for a few days.

The new UNOMP based pool specs are below and should be active. The MPOS pools are still on HTTPS.

Stratum Host:   stratum+tcp://hobbyistpool.ddns.net
Port : 5341
Username:  YourRoyalEmpireCoinAddress
Password:   Anything
VarDiff Initial: 0.5
VarDiff Min:   0.001
Fee:  1%
Payout: Every 10 Min.

Hey Hobbyist, used this pool, solved a block as a solo miner with no one else mining last few hours and got only 22 REC. Just an fyi payout is alot better on SOC, just wanted to let you know in case you were still tweaking it.
Mate worked a treat, cheers!
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Wallet zero connections on this, anyone got any info re: what to change with the conf file so I get connections? Cheers !

try these ...
addnode=154.16.7.194:20028
addnode=76.95.178.229:20028
Wallet zero connections on this, anyone got any info re: what to change with the conf file so I get connections? Cheers !
Activity: 116
Damn.. why wallet hase only one connect and why to many orphan block in wallet?
it is some connetction problems
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Hello everyone!

RoyalEmpireCoin [REC] added to https://umine.org/

Low fee 0.5%, payouts every 2 hours.

Happy mining!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.  busy offline this past few days. busy looking merchants while waiting for novaexchange to add REC on thier exchange.  visit https://novaexchange.com/addcoin/ to see the REC status on novaexchange. thank you. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 17
Hi to all.
Did anybody tried to mine REC at https://umine.org pool?
Activity: 109
I wouldn't mine this coin. Dev is not that active.
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
something mad happening on the steamoctanepool
12 hours before we were mining with 6-8 GH/s and we found like every 4th min one block.
now the hashrate raised up to 10 times higher and we still mine one block every 3rd min.
the Diff rised only 2 times not more.
if my calculation is right we must find block every 40-50 sec but this not happening.

I am alone at pool.snowmancoins.com   but it is good. Grin
DEV
Last Active:   September 02, 2017, 03:57:07 AM
something mad happening on the steamoctanepool
12 hours before we were mining with 6-8 GH/s and we found like every 4th min one block.
now the hashrate raised up to 10 times higher and we still mine one block every 3rd min.
the Diff rised only 2 times not more.
if my calculation is right we must find block every 40-50 sec but this not happening.
Activity: 30
yeaaa,,,
when at exchange
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
There is no news at all. Dev, what's new, how are you? There is already a pool, but it is empty.
You need more advertising and communication in the thread, to attract attention.

Is there any news about the exchange?
Activity: 6
We added the "RoyalEmpire Coin" to our pool.
No signup required.

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(pool.snowmancoins.com)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Eg. for vardiff -o stratum+tcp://pool.snowmancoins.com:3008 -u YourWalletAddress 
Pages:
Jump to: