Pages:
Author

Topic: Royal Empire Coin [REC] - Looking For Mining Pools and Miners - page 5. (Read 17136 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 10
I don't know. I'm considering shutting down the pool.

Anyone want to keep it alive?

Hobbyist, we are using your mining pool and the payments have not be released.

UPDATED: Nvm, is working fine. The wallet is sync and the pool is paying normally.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Surprisingly, I saw RoyalEmpireCoin on the exchange coinsmarkets.com. Even there was no announcement.
good news
realy It's still alive
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Marketing is an amazingly big industry. If this gets even a small percentage of the whole market, it's already an enormous market capitalization.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
CEO/DEV - SperoCoin
Hope Pool
  • Stratum  : hopeservices.sytes.net:3336
  • User     : YOUR_REC_ADDRESS
  • Password : x

Exemple of CCMiner command line :
Code:
ccminer.exe -a skein -o stratum+tcp://hopeservices.sytes.net:3336 -u rM33aoLcvpCnpZSLauEZfSTQFYG2Uu2QUL -p x

Activity: 88
Still haven't received payments over @Hobbyist pool,mined over 200 blocks,please fix it mate!

Edit: Just received an e-mail from Hobbyist,he working on it,thanks!
Activity: 245
Surprisingly, I saw RoyalEmpireCoin on the exchange coinsmarkets.com. Even there was no announcement.
I also saw the price is very low!!! I bought a little)))
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Activity: 88
Hobbyist isn't paying anymore? I've been mining for almost half a day now and mined 100+ blocks but those 10min payouts never came...
Activity: 644
Perfect that you noticed. After rejecting the novaexchange, the exchange https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-REC came up, which made me very happy.
Because I have some blocks from the solo mining. Too bad I missed the rate of 0.006 per 1 BTC REC. But this is only the beginning, so the price will go up even more surely.
Good time to buy cheap REC. DEV add this exchange to OP. Thanks.
Activity: 723
Merit: 501
I have noticed this morning that this coin was listed at coinsmarkets for anyone looking for a trading site.
Activity: 324
net 3.7 ghs
diff 100
so hard
Activity: 117
wallet is not sync since 24 Oct anybody know regarding this....
dev where r u buddy...
kSL
Activity: 223
Cryptotalk.org - get paid for every post!
one more shit coin is dead
Activity: 644
Too bad that novaexchange rejected royal empire coins from the list Addcoin. When the status "vote ended", so I have some coins solo mined.
Here is the wallet screen: https://imgur.com/tIMXHwX
Probably unnecessary mining. Dev has not been here since 13 September.
I would have liked if it was any exchange example: https://coinsmarkets.com.
Activity: 22
so this coin is already dead pretty much?

It's still alive. We are waiting this coin to be listed on nova. It is not yet processed. I think nova has some problems on coin listings. There are lots of coins for listing.

Hi santi_09 are you a dev? I am guessing not, but let me know if I am wrong, and if you are a Dev please feel free to get it sorted.

Its dead unless a dev who controls it shows up and progresses it. Nova wont do anything until they make contact with the creator I imagine.. and they are probably trying to email the defunct email address.
so this coin is already dead pretty much?

It's still alive. We are waiting this coin to be listed on nova. It is not yet processed. I think nova has some problems on coin listings. There are lots of coins for listing.

Hi santi_09 are you a dev? I am guessing not, but let me know if I am wrong, and if you are a Dev please feel free to get it sorted.

Its dead unless a dev who controls it shows up and progresses it. Nova wont do anything until they make contact with the creator I imagine.. and they are probably trying to email the defunct email address.

Hi there! No I am the dev and not even a part of it. But I have known news about that ticker problems they are encountering. I just participated at their voting campaign. It's been a while I think the dev should look into other exchange while waiting nova.
Activity: 40
Activity: 70
there are no Dev's more there.  Angry

Yes, no certified or real devs. Its likely nova took one look at this thread and decided not to put the coin on their exchange, why would they, it has no dev and no prospect at this stage, and hence wouldn't even reach its minimum value to be exchangeable against BTC. Would be against Doge, anything can be exchanged for doge...!
there are no Dev's more there.  Angry
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
bad news, nova rejected REC, what will devs do next?
Staking has started again...
that's a gud sign that project is still on....
dev give us n update what's really going on with the coin...

you are in the dev team?
Pages:
Jump to: