Pages:
Author

Topic: Royal Empire Coin [REC] - Looking For Mining Pools and Miners - page 3. (Read 17136 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
got the airdrop thanks

your welcome Smiley

the price is increasing little by little! it is a good start!
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
got the airdrop thanks
Hi guys we already contacted stocks.exchange about listing fee! hope they will reply asap

Activity: 189
Merit: 101
Medieval British pirate wanted style design? Looks very interesting, POS and POW mining mode, it seems to be a fun altcoin, to keep an eye on.
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
yes stocks.exchange is a good option Smiley

i agreed , Coinsmarkets have little trading volume and cheap ,hope REC will hit major exchange market soon.

but i surprise the royal empire get atleast .039 vol today hoping that the price and volume will increase again today Smiley

time to buy more cheap RECN before it get listed on other exchange!

dev is active now Smiley
Activity: 197
Merit: 10
More ideas.. more positive outcomes.
Waiting for more updates.
Goodluck dev team.
Activity: 476

i agreed , Coinsmarkets have little trading volume and cheap ,hope REC will hit major exchange market soon.
Activity: 442
Ive check the coinsmarkets and theres a little bit price increase also buy support increase a little bit Smiley and theres a volume .035 btc! hope this is the start!

please list it atleast at stocks! and make a little moon hehe
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
I am looking forward for this coin. I've been waiting for the updates of the dev team for a while now and I'm a bit happy that there is a good news. I hope it will be pursued by the team. Waiting for your bounty announcements! Good luck!
UPDATE!

After giving enough time to organize the affiliated company of Royal Empire Coin, our team is now back to continue the good plans for RECN. We apologize for the delays. We provided ample time for the company to be develop and get ready for the RECN’s continuance.  We do not have any plans of abandoning RECN, so for that, we will be providing updates for the upcoming days!

Please like

Fb page

Twitter

Join Telegram

Current Market
Coinsmarkets

Again we are looking for miners and pool Smiley
Activity: 54
what platforms do you use on your token?
Activity: 97
At https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-REC.htm, there is really little trading volume. It would take some other exchange. I mined REC when difficuly was low, but still I did not sell anything. I was waiting for a better price. The wallet stands on block 95334 and does not sync. I do not know what else. I'll see how the situation develops.
My wallet has 10 active connections. But stopped working POS
Activity: 171
At https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-REC.htm, there is really little trading volume. It would take some other exchange. I mined REC when difficuly was low, but still I did not sell anything. I was waiting for a better price. The wallet stands on block 95334 and does not sync. I do not know what else. I'll see how the situation develops.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
is there any update on this coin? It seems that the developer has not attending to its issues. It's been several months now.
Activity: 150
Developers need to promote their coins to other exchanges.
There is a new exchange that adds new coins stocks.exchange
it would be cool....or southxchange.com, cryptobroker.io, coinsmarkets.com

It is on Coinmarkets but with low or no movement at all, the price is between 0.00000006 and 0.00000060
Activity: 43
it would be cool....or southxchange.com, cryptobroker.io, coinsmarkets.com

im still holding my coins hoping that dev will list on other exchanges. rec on coinsmarkets seems to be dead. we need more traders on coinsmarket to buy some recn. dev need to promote his coin
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: