Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer--Financial Advice From The Mentally Ill - page 2. (Read 5443 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Can we just stop posting here and bumping this stupid thread?

Lambchop just lock it and ignore him if you want.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
He was hospitalized, so what? He is not trying to hide it or something.
Tons of people give financial advice here. what is important are facts and logical reasoning and Rpietila's posts are usually quality posts - if dumb people blindly follow and accept a speculation as a certain prediction... that is only natural.

This personal attack and trolling is lame.

Rpietila admitted he is religious. I think there are many delusional Christians and nobody is making a thread about such delusional people giving financial advice.
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
One thread to make fun of one guy. No matter if he's really mentally ill or not, this is one of the most disgusting thing I've seen lately. This forum became a shithole for sadistic adolescents. Why don't you kids go out and beat up some hobo or torture animals for a change?

Yh why are we all so nasty to each other here?!

This place is basically fueled by the seven deadly sins, with greed being dominant. So, I'm not surprised that people here aren't exactly virtuous.
If you want a community with better moral fiber, then I recommend you to stay away from places that in large part promise people easy riches without doing any work.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
One thread to make fun of one guy. No matter if he's really mentally ill or not, this is one of the most disgusting thing I've seen lately. This forum became a shithole for sadistic adolescents. Why don't you kids go out and beat up some hobo or torture animals for a change?

The difference between a hobo & this sleazy fuck is the hobo doesn't con people out of shitloads of money while creating a batshit-insane persona to fall back on when it all goes to shit.

Also this:

If there's something strange going on, I will try to have plausible deniability as follows:

GENERAL ORDER N:O 357 CONCERNING THE ACTIVITIES OF RPIETILA SUPERNODE

HELSINKI 2013, MAY 20, 15:00; EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

- -

10. CONCLUSION

John 6:68 is speaking the truth. My speaking from now on, until I return, is akin to John 4:68.

The code 357 is(was) a special code that strengthens the importance of the message. (I was given one post only, and one hour only to compose it, not knowing what and how long will happen next - turned out to be 5 weeks of seclusion, and several months of total inability to work or even live normally.)

*Checks edit date.* ...

You're not a crazy, just a second-rate scammer who don't even know how to do it right Cheesy
Activity: 504

Yh why are we all so nasty to each other here?!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht

Because they'd have to get up, get dressed and scrape the encrusted sperm and faeces off themselves.
Activity: 471
legendary
Activity: 876
Merit: 1000
Lol, quoted for posterity Cheesy

I meant to reply to rpietilia's rant, but he deleted it. So, maybe I'll just leave it here.

I have heard similar cries countless times by people who are always surprisingly similar.
"My business is honest, but some mysterious forces are after me, trying to make me look like a stereotypical con-artist who is as vain as a 10 year old girl!".
There is always a conspiracy and someone else to blame. There will never be any analytical criticism towards own actions.
Histrionic personality disorder can also be the cause http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histrionic_personality_disorder

Btw, I'm quite confident that a big part of him actually enjoys this attention that is given to him. It doesn't matter that this attention is negative. Negative attention fuels the narrative that there are mysterious forces after him. But I must confess, that it's quite fun to poke antipathetic people like that.

Confirming that I'll be attending the Satoshi Roundtable. It is a private (and originally rather secretive) event ...

Avoid saunas at all costs!
Breeding ground of thieves, spies and communist saboteurs...
O, that way madness lies; let me shun that; No more of that.
At a sausage fest? That's the least worries.

Rpietila's (unencripted, with wallets on it) laptop allegedly got stolen from a sauna, where he was presiding over just such a sausagefest.
That's what set off his descent into totally-not-insanity & consequent institutionalization. 
He's, of course, totally all better ... now that the antipsychotics have worn off.

Have you forgotten your ban from the thread?

Yes, if I actually was mad, I would probably be hesitant to tell about it in the public forum. But if the police intercepts me on my way to the San Jose bitcoin conference and instead of jail (which is a pretty easy place in Finland) throws me into a mental facility with forced medication and refuses access to lawyer (or anyone else for that matter), I am truly pissed off....

No.  Narcissism is almost intrinsic to paranoiacs.  As are delusions of grandeur.  After all, the Lizard People powers-that-be don't set out to destroy just anyone, amirite?

@Shak--
Not spreading stories or trying to out anyone.  Simply restating the information OP felt appropriate to post on the internet.
OP was crucified by them for "speaking the truth [stet italics]."
Like OP Himself, I too speak His truth, at great peril to myself [he promised to have me banned from this forum].  I'm unafraid!

Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.

Amen!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Buy Monero!!!!
Activity: 784
He made one good call in 2012 when he first invested, and since then, he's basically always wrong.

Calling the bottom at $500:

I still think that his bottom was ~$340.

His bottom waS $340, but his ass is gassed
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
He made one good call in 2012 when he first invested, and since then, he's basically always wrong.

Calling the bottom at $500:

I still think that his bottom was ~$340.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
"I was so dangerous that an armed team of 8 guys was sent to my home at daybreak."

What is this supposed to mean? A SWAT team?

Not trollin', just genuinely curious about how situations are handled in Finland.

He was about to crack the case on the 9/11 conspiracy after a particularly vigorous session on YouTube, so George Bush and Dick Cheney called in the SWAT team to silence him.

Activity: 378
Merit: 254
"I was so dangerous that an armed team of 8 guys was sent to my home at daybreak."

Not trollin', just genuinely curious about how situations are handled in Finland.

Reuters photo:

Fight the powah!
Activity: 336

Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
bitcoin: is this even real life?
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
These people ( Risto is just a member of the cult, the crazy one) who talk about how governments are oppressive, injustice and a group of thugs are using their right of freedom of expression, at the same time they delete, censorship and ban everything that contradict or don't serve their argument, talk about double standards.

imagine having these people in power....we will be just fucked up

The only time he has ever deleted my comments were when I was trolling him.

If you dont like his thread moderation skills, make your own and stop crying about how he decides to operate his threads.

Thanks  Grin

you know, like the one we made now ?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
These people ( Risto is just a member of the cult, the crazy one) who talk about how governments are oppressive, injustice and a group of thugs are using their right of freedom of expression, at the same time they delete, censorship and ban everything that contradict or don't serve their argument, talk about double standards.

imagine having these people in power....we will be just fucked up

The only time he has ever deleted my comments were when I was trolling him.

If you dont like his thread moderation skills, make your own and stop crying about how he decides to operate his threads.

Thanks  Grin
Activity: 338
I use recycled electrons
I don't think personal attacks on anyone here should be respected or allowed. Rpietila has done nothing wrong except being a bit extravagant sometimes and being a megabull on Bitcoin for the long term. This is who he is, and I think he is often hilarious and funny. Whether someone chooses to listen or believe him is up to them. I like to believe we are all adults who can form our own opinion about matters and we certainly don't need someone like Lambchop watching out for us and warn us. Also why are you meddling in the affairs of Bitchick and her husband? I'm sure they are very much capable of handling their financial matters and their relationship themselves. In any case it's none of your business and talking about it the way you do just shows how low of a man you really are. Disgusting. That's all I have to say about this.
Well said...this is a forum about bitcoin after all...let's not lose the focus...and this thread does not belong in this section...I don't even know if it belong on this forum...Mods..please stop these sick thread..we need some decency
Pages:
Jump to: