Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer--Financial Advice From The Mentally Ill - page 3. (Read 5443 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
These people ( Risto is just a member of the cult, the crazy one) who talk about how governments are oppressive, injustice and a group of thugs, are using their right of freedom of expression, at the same time they delete, censorship and ban everything that contradict or don't serve their argument, talk about double standards.

imagine having these people in power....we will be just fucked up
Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Calling out bitcoiners at this point is like shooting at bambi
Activity: 378
Merit: 254
Not even worth my time.

There's a begging solution:  Step away from the keyboard, friend Smiley
I don't think personal attacks on anyone here should be respected or allowed. Rpietila has done nothing wrong except being a bit extravagant sometimes and being a megabull on Bitcoin for the long term. This is who he is, and I think he is often hilarious and funny. Whether someone chooses to listen or believe him is up to them. I like to believe we are all adults who can form our own opinion about matters and we certainly don't need someone like Lambchop watching out for us and warn us. Also why are you meddling in the affairs of Bitchick and her husband? I'm sure they are very much capable of handling their financial matters and their relationship themselves. In any case it's none of your business and talking about it the way you do just shows how low of a man you really are. Disgusting. That's all I have to say about this.

If I was incorrect in my assertions of rpietila, please point out where & how.  There are no personal attacks in this thread, other than the one just typed up by you.
I'm free to state opinions, especially when those opinions are largely backed by facts.

If you are good with an institutionalizable lunatic predicting that BTC will be worth $300,000 by last Christmas (no, not a typo) and taking his financial advice, I'm not stopping you--go nuts.
I, on the other hand, feel that details like his mental condition & idiotic past behavior & grotesque prognostications are all relevant to evaluating his financial advice.  His motives [the fact that he sells BTC while telling others to hold] are also relevant.
Hence this post in the Speculation section.
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 5069
So, I don't see the big deal in him knocking on Risto a bit.

But yet apparently no one can knock on NotFuckchop, who merely comes in here daily posting stupid memes and My Little Pony crap, and constantly just constantly bashing bitcoin INTO THE GROUND ad nauseam, sometimes posting on 5-6 threads at a time with literally like 30 secs to a min between each post.  Actually I get is see him (Ignored of course) on every fucking thread in this sub about 10-20 times a day, with absolutely NOTHING FUCKING POSITIVE TO ADD AT ALL PERIOD.

But yeah, let's defend NotFuckchop.  Sure.

Knocking and banning are two separate things. If you don't like what he is saying then counter. He is pretty open about the fact that he is a troll -- which, in some ways, makes him one of the only honest posters.

I just did.  He's a fucking negative troll.  Maybe even a paid troll.  And NotFuckchop doesn't even have the balls to give anything up about himself, his position, what he thinks of bitcoin's future (other than "It's going to zero, you idiots! Cut yer looooose!"), absolutely nothing that I can even critique or counter.  

He'll probably stop posting with this account when bitcoin starts rising again, but then return after the next bubble pops to tell everyone how much bitcoin sucks.  And I've seen him using multiple sock puppet accounts (probably NotHatinJustTrollin,Warren Buffert, few_coins, riiiising, fallllling, you fucking name it, etc.) so he's probably just another butthurt troll or subforum lurker here.  

Not even worth my time.

Activity: 462
Merit: 107
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Famous bitcoin holders that bitcoiners glorify are either pumpers getting people screwed, lunatics, schizo clowns, megalomaniac sociopaths, straight out scammers or criminals.

Business as usual.
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
paid. troll.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I don't think personal attacks on anyone here should be respected or allowed. Rpietila has done nothing wrong except being a bit extravagant sometimes and being a megabull on Bitcoin for the long term. This is who he is, and I think he is often hilarious and funny. Whether someone chooses to listen or believe him is up to them. I like to believe we are all adults who can form our own opinion about matters and we certainly don't need someone like Lambchop watching out for us and warn us. Also why are you meddling in the affairs of Bitchick and her husband? I'm sure they are very much capable of handling their financial matters and their relationship themselves. In any case it's none of your business and talking about it the way you do just shows how low of a man you really are. Disgusting. That's all I have to say about this.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

But yet apparently no one can knock on NotFuckchop, who merely comes in here daily posting stupid memes and My Little Pony crap, and constantly just constantly bashing bitcoin INTO THE GROUND ad nauseam, sometimes posting on 5-6 threads at a time with literally like 30 secs to a min between each post.  Actually I get is see him (Ignored of course) on every fucking thread in this sub about 10-20 times a day, with absolutely NOTHING FUCKING POSITIVE TO ADD AT ALL PERIOD.

Knocking and banning are two separate things. If you don't like what he is saying then counter. He is pretty open about the fact that he is a troll -- which, in some ways, makes him one of the only honest posters.
Activity: 235
I was promised da moon
.@Torque:
NotLambchop doesn't ask that those who disagree with him are banned, so there's that.
Now plz stay on topic or simply stop posting if you have nothing relevant to contribute.
ty.

BTW Speaking of yourself in 3rd person is a sign of mental illness. Now STFU and stop being an asshole. Try being human instead. Better for esthetic reasons and karma.
.@Torque:
NotLambchop doesn't ask that those who disagree with him are banned, so there's that.
Now plz stay on topic or simply stop posting if you have nothing relevant to contribute.
ty.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102

Why so angry? Did you invest more than you can afford to loose..?
legendary

Mods, please ban NotLambchop.  He has taken to deeply personal and uncalled for attacks now, and on this board it should not be tolerated.

I would also advise updating the sub forum rules about this.

Be kind enough to GTFO of my thread if you have nothing topical to contribute.
ty.
Activity: 238
Mods, please ban NotLambchop.  He has taken to deeply personal attacks now, and on this board it should not be tolerated.

Oh blow me. Risto has been running a scam on this page for years now with not only BTC, but several alts (particularly Ripple). Lamby points this out and warns people to be careful who they are taking advice from and you want to pull this personal attack nonsense. Seriously. F--- off.

Lamby is being rude, but this guy has ruined people's lives. So, I don't see the big deal in him knocking on Risto a bit.
legendary
Mods, please ban NotLambchop.  He has taken to deeply personal and uncalled for attacks now, and on this board it should not be tolerated.

He now operates as a confidence man, and suckers in the economically illiterates into believing they're making a wise decisions to buy his bitcoin bags from him. Right down to the way that he uses a picture of himself as his avatar, in a suit and tie. And of course, like all con men, he can't respond to any criticism because he knows he's wrong, so instead he bans people from this threads and deletes any posts which don't look favorable to him. Unfortunately for him, some of us have a memory of more than +/- two days and can call him out on his bullshit.

That.
[snip]

Can we stick to the topic instead of going off on irrelevant tangents?  Suffice it to say that your Pied Piper was institutionalized for stark raving lunacy.
I don't want to start a 9/11 discussion here, those are over a decade old.  There are other places on the web to chat about that.
This thread is about a dangerous lunatic pretending to be a financial advisor & getting rubes to buy the coins he himself sells.
ty.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Why am I not surprised that most bitcoin bulltards are also 9/11 troothers? It's apparent that an aversion to reality is required to be a believer in bitcoin at this point.

That's how they pull in the greater fools.  Create paranoia about how banksters and .gov is out to get them and presenting bitcoin as a safe haven
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Why am I not surprised that most bitcoin bulltards are also 9/11 troothers? It's apparent that an aversion to reality is required to be a believer in bitcoin at this point.
Pages:
Jump to: