Pages:
Author

Topic: rpietila Wall Observer - the Quality TA Thread ;) - page 57. (Read 907212 times)

legendary
Activity: 981
Merit: 1005
No maps for these territories
Incredible reports Risto. The devil is in the details. TPTB don´t like freethinkers. Personally I 100% believe your version and I encourage you to continue releasing all the details about how it happened and exposing the corrupteles of the system.

I I have a conspiracionist theory about bitcoin: US three letter agencies knows they are damned, that dollar has only few years before total collapsing, they invent satoshi/bitcoin in a desperate last try to save its economy of the meltdown.

Who knows.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Risto, didn't knew you're into Christianity.

Completely off-topic: have you ever thought that Bitcoin might be that mark of the beast Revelation talks about? Nobody shall buy or sell?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Why do you insist on breaking the forum rules and post here after my request to stay away? There are plenty of threads dedicated to discrediting me, and you are free to make your own. How about that?

I mean - nobody who still reads what I have to say, is interested in such noise as you.

You invited me to try my luck.
You are willing to undergo being anal-probed by saurians  crucified by Our Reptilian Overlords whatever_it_is_that_happened_to_you in the name of the truth, the least I could do is risk my forum account Undecided

...Any further posting will result in application to be banned from the forum. (I have about 85% hit rate in these so try your luck at your own risk.)
donator
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

Why do you insist on breaking the forum rules and post here after my request to stay away? There are plenty of threads dedicated to discrediting me, and you are free to make your own. How about that?

I mean - nobody who still reads what I have to say, is interested in such noise as you.

donator
Putting a diagnostic on mental illnesses is the most difficult act in medicine, because it can be very subjective. At no time any inexperienced person should make a statement like that, be it just a harassing technique. We all have specific personality traits more or less prominent. For example, people in here might me more paranoid than the rest but that doesn't mean they're pathological.

Paranoia is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion.[1] Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me"). [Wikipedia]

It is paranoid to think that "someone is after you" if there is no evidence whatsoever that it is indeed the case.

But hey, just a small list what the different government institutions have done to me:

- 2008 Armed raid by Customs to my home and office at dawn, seizure of all my&company valuable assets, copying all my data from my computer, illegally censoring the investigation report, illegally prolonging the seizure, no charges, no apology.

- 2011-12 The Financial Supervisory Authority has learned about a stock offering from one of my companies. Illegally deciding that secondary market is subject to initial emission rules, illegally deciding that multiple sellers count as one, after those twists deciding that the company (sic) has broken their law because the multiple-page prospectus was not certified by the authorities. The company was no part in any of the transactions,  did not receive any of the proceeds, it was a private deal. The company was ordered to redeem all the shares that the buyers want to sell, at the original price of the deal, which many did, since 12 months had passed from the deal and the share price was down in the meantime. (It's a bit technical to explain but this alone was such Kafkan 1984esque fuckery that it really gave me the feeling that is described as paranoia when it is not accompanied with actual deeds by the government institutions)

- 2011-12 Finland decides it's time to apply Finnish law to my Estonian company, Silverbank. Due to the Finnish law that forbids the word "pankki" (meaning: "bank") to be used in a context that could mislead the clients to believe that an uncertified financial institution is a regulated bank, I get sued to the court and fined for the crime of "calling Silverbank a bank even though it is not".
Problems with the procedure:
- not guilty (instead of calling Silverbank a bank, during the entire time of the court procedure as well as before, the first sentence in our landing page was "Silverbank is not a bank. ...") The technique of turning the truth diametrically upside down, accusing you of doing exactly what you are trying to avoid to do, claiming that you are calling it a bank when the website says exactly the opposite, was previously known to me only from books as a method of driving you crazy in brainwash camps.
- no jurisdiction (company is Estonian)
- only misleading use is forbidden - Silverbank did not accept deposits, grant loans or do anything that the regulated banks do, no overlap in any of the services; claiming that someone could in these conditions be unintentionally mislead to believe it is a regulated "pankki" is hogwash.
- law says only Finnish word "pankki" is subject to restriction, extension to foreign languages in foreign companies as part of their trademark, is complete perversion of justice.

- 2013 Denied access to bitcoin conference, thrown to mental facility instead, for the reason that my stories about bitcoin and recent happenings sounded unbelievable (nevertheless true, but that does not seem to count), there a member of staff came to my room without knocking about an hour after the silence, got enraged for seeing me awake, drugged me, and later that night proceeded to steal money from my locked closet with his reserve keys, even later bragged that he has done it constantly over 30 years and never has the client been believed. When I reported, they let me understand that the only one suffering from such a report is me, because it is a further proof that I am deluded. My position, without access to phone, computer, Internet, lawyer, visitors, regular diet, on forced medication, was such weak that I decided to skip it and then later on tell about it to a bigger audience. Revenge belongs to God, but it would be cool to have this guy locked in for his crimes against the weakest and most vulnerable.

(All cases where the perpetrator organization is not exactly known, and are therefore subject to interpretations, are left out. Neither are any civil cases counted. The above is in no way all the strange things that have happened to me. Attorney-at-law Matti Valtonen has served me for over 10 years and can testify to that Cheesy

Could they just possibly leave me alone? It is not about money, I am not that rich, and pay my taxes. It is about freedom. Thinking is outlawed. Writing to public fora is dangerous. It was my following and reporting the 2008 "bank crisis" (self-inflicted liquidity issue used as a pretense for more bankster power grab) too closely that got me into trouble in the first place. Still, I never had any proprietary information, no inside sources, nothing. Just public stuff from the 'net! Clearly the government has grown too big if they have time to harass people who recompile public information. Clearly the bankster influence in the government has grown too big if they can make it break its own laws, multiple times, to be able to conduct the harassment efficiently.

The same thing has never happened twice. So don't be too surprised if you hear something strange in connection with me. Compare the sources though. Even I may not always be the most reliable source because if under duress or drugged, it's hard to think clearly.

If there's something strange going on, I will try to have plausible deniability as follows:

GENERAL ORDER N:O 357 CONCERNING THE ACTIVITIES OF RPIETILA SUPERNODE

HELSINKI 2013, MAY 20, 15:00; EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

- -

10. CONCLUSION

John 6:68 is speaking the truth. My speaking from now on, until I return, is akin to John 4:68.

The code 357 is(was) a special code that strengthens the importance of the message. (I was given one post only, and one hour only to compose it, not knowing what and how long will happen next - turned out to be 5 weeks of seclusion, and several months of total inability to work or even live normally.)

The code 468 is(was) a special code telling that whatever instructions I seem to be giving, I am under drugs/duress, and the instructions are null and void. Further, there is no such verse in the Bible, giving an additional hint to outsiders that don't know the codes, that something is going on.

When the evil deeds of the satanic organizations of this world come to light, they are exposed, and they must fight, or retreat. If they fight, they are more exposed, though, and as a result more people believe that what I say is the truth.

As a Christian, I don't have a choice. My conscience does not allow me to take part in the evil schemes of this world. So harassing me does not have the effect of making me turn to the world, for God protects me that I won't. It only gives me more, more or less unbelievable experiences to be shared, and more motivation to share them since I get to realize myself, more of the all-pervasiveness of the satanic world system (Bible: "kosmos"(gk),"world"(engl)).

I empathize with Count Helmuth von Moltke. This guy, committed pacifist, was sentenced to death and executed for dreaming of a better world, 4 months before the war ended. It'll be great to meet him Smiley
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
well, what happens here in this thread is a pity for the whole forum, and i honestly don't understand why the moderators aren't intervening. whether it is a self moderated thread or not, i dislike beeing part of an "online community" where it is acceptable to spread stories about the state of health of another participant in a discussion with aim of discrediting him.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Putting a diagnostic on mental illnesses is the most difficult act in medicine, because it can be very subjective. At no time any inexperienced person should make a statement like that, be it just a harassing technique. We all have specific personality traits more or less prominent. For example, people in here might me more paranoid than the rest but that doesn't mean they're pathological.
pa
Activity: 528
Merit: 501
Confirming that I'll be attending the Satoshi Roundtable. It is a private (and originally rather secretive) event ...

Avoid saunas at all costs!
Breeding ground of thieves, spies and communist saboteurs...
O, that way madness lies; let me shun that; No more of that.
At a sausage fest? That's the least worries.

Rpietila's (unencripted, with wallets on it) laptop allegedly got stolen from a sauna, where he was presiding over just such a sausagefest.
That's what set off his descent into totally-not-insanity & consequent institutionalization. 
He's, of course, totally all better ... now that the antipsychotics have worn off.

Have you forgotten your ban from the thread?

Yes, if I actually was mad, I would probably be hesitant to tell about it in the public forum. But if the police intercepts me on my way to the San Jose bitcoin conference and instead of jail (which is a pretty easy place in Finland) throws me into a mental facility with forced medication and refuses access to lawyer (or anyone else for that matter), I am truly pissed off.

Psychosis is a medical condition that includes a distorted perception of reality. Merely that you can do extraordinary things, or extraordinary things happen to you is not psychosis. Unfortunately it's not part of the training of the medical professionals to check if the client is speaking the truth, they only assess if it sounds credible. Of course it does not sound credible that I have $100,000s worth of some magic codes open in my computer, which can be stolen without trace so that I can't even know if they are stolen or not. Nevertheless, that is the truth. Next time I will be more merciful to them and not be so careful about the truth since it only gives trouble to both me and them. To each his own.

Make up your mind, the establishment is right and they have every right to harass me whenever they see fit and I am a nut who deserves to be harassed

OR

There is something else to it.

Risto's thousands of posts on this board evince a much higher ratio of sense to nonsense than all but a few of his detractors. Medicine is an imperfect science, and psychiatry is the least reliable branch of medicine. There are many examples of psychiatry being misused to serve those in power.
donator
Confirming that I'll be attending the Satoshi Roundtable. It is a private (and originally rather secretive) event ...

Rpietila's (unencripted, with wallets on it) laptop allegedly got stolen from a sauna, where he was presiding over just such a sausagefest.
That's what set off his descent into totally-not-insanity & consequent institutionalization. 
He's, of course, totally all better ... now that the antipsychotics have worn off.

Have you forgotten your ban from the thread?

Yes, if I actually was mad, I would probably be hesitant to tell about it in the public forum. But if the police intercepts me on my way to the San Jose bitcoin conference and instead of jail (which is a pretty easy place in Finland) throws me into a mental facility with forced medication and refuses access to lawyer (or anyone else for that matter), I am truly pissed off.

Psychosis is a medical condition that includes a distorted perception of reality. Merely that you can do extraordinary things, or extraordinary things happen to you is not psychosis. Unfortunately it's not part of the training of the medical professionals to check if the client is speaking the truth, they only assess if it sounds credible. Of course it does not sound credible that I have $100,000s worth of some magic codes open in my computer, which can be stolen without trace so that I can't even know if they are stolen or not. Nevertheless, that is the truth. Next time I will be more merciful to them and not be so careful about the truth since it only gives trouble to both me and them. To each his own.

Make up your mind, the establishment is right and they have every right to harass me whenever they see fit and I am a nut who deserves to be harassed

OR

There is something else to it.

donator
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1010
Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

donator
Confirming that I'll be attending the Satoshi Roundtable. It is a private (and originally rather secretive) event but since it has a webpage and BCT thread now, I think it's ok to mention..

So if it happens that the other attendees have figured out the same as me and have come here already - or are coming a few days in advance - I am available for private meetings, fine dining, cigars and related activities Smiley

Current location is Paradisus Palma Real. Btw I can warmly recommend the place. This is in nearby Bavaro beach, about 20 minutes from the Punta Cana area where the conference hotel is located. (Hotels are pretty fully booked there for the next week.)

"Pics or did not happen!" - Soon coming Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3920
Merit: 2349
Eadem mutata resurgo
what are people's thoughts on mining difficulty futures contracts bound to difficulty changes as innate "oracles"?

I have a hunch it may be useful, but it's a difficult subject on why, when and who would bed on difficult going down.

seems like it might be useful for miner's hedging long term purchasing decisions, etc.

Not sure why you would need oracles ... the difficulty is published every 2016 blocks in the most secure distributed ledger on the planet, the bitcoin blockchain. It seems like a good, simple to implement smart contract use case that relies on a universally verifiable input.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
what are people's thoughts on mining difficulty futures contracts bound to difficulty changes as innate "oracles"?

I have a hunch it may be useful, but it's a difficult subject on why, when and who would bed on difficult going down.

I've been involved in market making for difficulty futures on *aehm* bitfunder back in the days.

Difficulty was going up an average of 30% back then if I remember correctly.

The futures would be settled at a certain date (some time after the expected difficulty adjustment) and a price depending directly on difficulty (in a linear fashion). (Technically (to fit the bitfunder model) I was borrowing the assets (some trust involved, but mostly btc) from the issuer and was forced to buy back at settlement time (and for the price determined by the difficulty) the ones I had sold to the market and would get my collateral back from the issuer upon returning the "shares" I had borrowed.)

That way miners were able hedge against a high difficulty increase by buying these shares (futures) from me or other market makers.

I would issue them at a price chosen by me (also changing over time according to my expectations). That price was of course slightly higher than the difficulty increase expected by me (hedging comes at a cost and I must make some money for taking the risk). That way I made a moderate sum in case of a difficulty increase in the expected range, but took risk of a higher-than-expected increase from the buyers (hedgers).

So it was a win-win: I was getting a little income with relatively high probability and the miners were hedging the risk at tolerable cost.

The market made the price (there were other market makers and miners were also sometimes trading the futures they had bought previously, so we were competing on price and of course if the price was too high, hedgers weren't buying). Noone was betting on falling difficulty back then: an increase was almost certain.

Hope this answers your question.

;tldr: yes, difficulty futures are useful and offloading risk comes at a cost
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Dang, they went all out to bring in a top notch keynote speaker. Since most men really like football, having Bradshaw associated w/ this thing is a really smart business move on the Wink's part. It's one thing to have financial experts or banks being associated with bitcoin but to have a football legend on the squad is pure genius and should really land lots of credibility and interest for the common man once they get wind of this.

It was an ETF conference, Terry was there on behalf of the ETF conference generally, not Winkledoodles / Bitcoin.
Ah yes you're right but it still seems that this ETF talk was tying it into the Winks foray into the territory. So, while I was off a little it was nice to see Bradshaw on the panel and in this atmosphere while closely related to what the Winks are trying to do with Bitcoin.
Activity: 248
Dang, they went all out to bring in a top notch keynote speaker. Since most men really like football, having Bradshaw associated w/ this thing is a really smart business move on the Wink's part. It's one thing to have financial experts or banks being associated with bitcoin but to have a football legend on the squad is pure genius and should really land lots of credibility and interest for the common man once they get wind of this.

It was an ETF conference, Terry was there on behalf of the ETF conference generally, not Winkledoodles / Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
That was awesome.  I've never seen anyone tell someone off in such an elegant way.

[

He had like 100 prediction, all were wrong but 2.... most of you are new here around, so don't make me even mention the $ 300K coins that he "promised" noobs and the one million dollar coins he keep talking about...

Edit: and yes, I will leave this thread, it is just a cluster fuck of idiots and idiotic statements, I could not resist at first, but fuck it, I want to see you getting burned so bad now... you don't deserve my common sense around here.

Sir, it may be widely appreciated decision, personally I wish you enough strenght to fulfil your statement.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
Pages:
Jump to: