Pages:
Author

Topic: [RPX] Red Pulse Speculation - page 3. (Read 4122 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
November 09, 2017, 08:07:29 AM
RPX gained (24hr) 34.06% as of this posting...better hurry guys!  Might not see this cheap prices again. Wink
November 08, 2017, 04:07:53 PM
RPX only gained 8.32% so far...not too late to jump on board yet!

November 07, 2017, 01:50:42 AM
We might see some pump soon...

07 November 2017
Red Pulse (RPX)
Presentation
Shenzhen International Finance Expo, Jonathan Ha to present.

08 November 2017
Red Pulse (RPX)
Presentation
FundForum Operations Asia (in HK), Jonathan Ha to present.

09 November 2017
Red Pulse (RPX)
Presentation
Digital Wealth Asia Conference (in HK), Stanley Chao to present.
October 29, 2017, 11:58:41 AM
Happy to report that KuCoin fixed the issue and trading well since yesterday afternoon.

I've got my fill of RPX token already...now time to sit back and wait for it to "grow".

======================

For those interested in joining, Kucoin have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley  
Thanks in advance.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3ITtU

It is a good time to buy right now...lower than my purchase actually but I am not worried. Smiley
October 28, 2017, 01:01:45 PM
Did KuCoin crashed???

Initially it was so difficult to trade...now I can't even log in!

They sadly wasted a golden opportunity.

It's obvious that you have never been on other exchanges.
When there are strong market swings Polinex, Kraken, Bittrex and Bitfinex you can not even enter, and when you do it is too late to operate.

KuCoin was born in just over two weeks ... let's get her time to grow!
I am that obvious huh? Cheesy

I am trading in only nine (9) exchanges...I guess I need to add more and experience much more. Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
October 28, 2017, 12:41:23 PM
Did KuCoin crashed???

It's obvious that you have never been on other exchanges.
When there are strong market swings Polinex, Kraken, Bittrex and Bitfinex you can not even enter, and when you do it is too late to operate.

KuCoin was born in just over two weeks ... let's get her time to grow!
October 28, 2017, 12:34:15 PM
Did KuCoin crashed???

October 28, 2017, 09:50:39 AM
So RPX is trading at Kucoin now and I had high hopes for this new exchange but I was disappointed...big time.

First (current price buy) order went well without a hitch.
2nd (low buy) order went after 7 tries...yes 7 attempts because first 6 attempts did not register for unknown reasons. 
3rd (current price buy) order went okay too.
Tried to cancel 2nd buy order to buy at current rate and it is still in que after one hour already (and counting).  Meanwhile price is going up and my NEO is locked.  Tried logging out and back in...still the same.

BTW, the exchange locked up on me a couple times too...forcing me to re-log in.  It is also very slow most of the time.  I understand it could be due to volume but other exchanges handle many times more trades/volume w/o a hitch.

Disappointed is an understatement.

I am waiting for a better exchange to offer RPX.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 26, 2017, 05:41:16 PM
I know the demands extremelly high for this......and thats jsut from Eu/USa...can only image how crazy the chinese are gonna be for it!

Gonna be a fun weekend i think !
October 26, 2017, 09:39:49 AM
I've just seen that Red Pulse is already listed on KuCoin as an Asset. So it's possible to deposit and withdraw RPX. However it's not possible to trade it yet. 

Excellent!  I checked last night and didn't see RPX listed yet.

For those joining, Kucoin have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley   Thanks in advance.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 26, 2017, 07:29:31 AM
I've just seen that Red Pulse is already listed on KuCoin as an Asset. So it's possible to deposit and withdraw RPX. However it's not possible to trade it yet. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 504
October 24, 2017, 03:38:41 PM
Kucoin is a new exchange.  It is very similar to Binance and rumor has it that it is owned by them (same group).  It could be bigger just because they are Hong Kong based and have less restrictions than Binance...they can sell to Chinese nationals. Wink

The site looks simple, minimalist, and "clean".  I personally like it and thinks it is "efficient".  I haven't traded yet but it is very responsive/fast whenever I am looking around.  The down side is it seems trading is very slow (not much activity) right now and definitely need much more members to get the party going.

They have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley   Thanks in advance.

Yes. Kucoin was announced as a first market to cater to that. Hopefully, RPX will fly to the mon. They're growing big. 50k users in a month and now twitter is buzzing up with their referrals.
October 24, 2017, 02:09:55 PM
That is something I did not consider so far. It will be possible to transfer the the RPX straight from the wallet to kucoin in case needed?
That is my plan. Move my RPX there and some NEO and be ready to either buy RPX or sell (depending on the market/price). Cheesy
October 24, 2017, 09:22:23 AM
Kucoin is a new exchange.  It is very similar to Binance and rumor has it that it is owned by them (same group).  It could be bigger just because they are Hong Kong based and have less restrictions than Binance...they can sell to Chinese nationals. Wink

The site looks simple, minimalist, and "clean".  I personally like it and thinks it is "efficient".  I haven't traded yet but it is very responsive/fast whenever I am looking around.  The down side is it seems trading is very slow (not much activity) right now and definitely need much more members to get the party going.

They have a referral system going and I'd appreciate it if you use mine. Smiley   Thanks in advance.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 24, 2017, 06:50:00 AM
Atm the only way would be to send via script hash the same way you bought the RPX from the ICO, maybe thats what we'll have to do  Wink

If anyone has yet to sign up, would really appreciate if they use my link https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3Ia1XSmiley

Can you send them with the GUI normally? Or does it also needs to be done with thr script hash?

i have neotracker...simple to transfer...
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
October 24, 2017, 06:44:30 AM
That is something I did not consider so far. It will be possible to transfer the the RPX straight from the wallet to kucoin in case needed?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
October 24, 2017, 06:12:41 AM
I'm expecting a flash pump too but I think you need to have extreme luck to catch it fast enough.
I think if you focus the track, you can grasp the exact moment. But first, do you have the patience to wait? Most people do not have enough patience, and they often make decisions too soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
October 24, 2017, 05:54:05 AM
Atm the only way would be to send via script hash the same way you bought the RPX from the ICO, maybe thats what we'll have to do  Wink

If anyone has yet to sign up, would really appreciate if they use my link https://www.kucoin.com/#/signup?r=E3Ia1XSmiley

Can you send them with the GUI normally? Or does it also needs to be done with thr script hash?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 24, 2017, 05:30:02 AM

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
October 24, 2017, 01:58:59 AM

I have about 35,100 RPX in my 0.0.6 Neon wallet for Mac (the one that was updated for the RPX ICO).

Does anyone know how we are to get these tokens out of the wallet.  There is no visible way of doing so.  Maybe they just rushed the wallet version in order to get it out before the ICO, and maybe they are adding the transfer function later?

Anybody know anything about this?

H
My question as well.  I have RPX sitting on a pc wallet and no clue how to move them, LOL!  Maybe it's a blessing in disguise as we'll be forced to hodl. 
Pages:
Jump to: