Pages:
Author

Topic: [RPX] Red Pulse Speculation - page 5. (Read 4122 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 10, 2017, 11:37:37 PM
RPX = $10 each when on exchange, easy.
This is just stupid. I bought RPX on ICO too. If it reaches $10, everyone who invested $1000 in the ICO will make a profit of $350,000. This is not possible at all. This would take the market cap to over 5billion for a company that raised only 15 million. I would be happy if it goes 10x from ICO price.

I think your analysis just shows the difference between a dream and an investor, Red Pulse has alot of hype because it is the first ICO on NEO but I still have issue with both project, it took me days to update the wallet and was unable to get into the ICO despite been Whitelisted. The need to make their wallet user friendly

This was the first ICO on Neo. So problem here and there is not uncommon. I know it was a lot of trouble trying to download the Neo-gui wallet and sync it. I bought a laptop myself since I only had a macbook. But the day before the ICO, they updated the NEON wallet and it was very easy to participate in the ICO. All you had to do was hit participate in the ICO and type how many NEO you want to invest. Cool
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 10:05:23 PM
These guys handle things pretty good, don't they?

This is the first ICO based on NEO, even NEO is a quite new thing, then the problems are expected. The way they handle that increase my confidence in the tokens.

Now I am a bit regret that I did not put in more money.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 10, 2017, 04:41:48 PM
My rejected RPX purchase is now refunded.  I have my NEO back Smiley

===== The email ===============

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

We have now completed the RPX sale refund process. A few statistics:

4,213 total refunds distributed
    Total NEO: 970,085 NEO
    Largest refund: 2165 NEO
    Smallest refund: 1 NEO
    Average refund: 230 NEO

The refunds came from NEO address:
ANFqwASLDLHeyz4PK4e37qCzsEb4dxZmAb

There may be additional erroneous NEO transactions that are sent to our RPX sale address. We cannot control this. As policy, we will continue to refund any transactions sent to the RPX sale process until October 15, 2017 (0900 EDT / 1300 GMT / 2100 HKT), exactly 1 week after the start of the RPX sale. Any contributions made to the RPX sale address after that time will be considered a donation to Red Pulse, and will not be returned.

As mentioned previously, we will also be refunding the GAS generated on the held NEO over the past ~50 hours between the RPX sale conclusion and the refund. All refunds were processed within an hour of each other. Thus as simple calculation, the GAS in the RPX sale wallet will be distributed to addresses that received refunds, proportional to the NEO that was returned. We will be refunding the GAS over the next few days.

Again for those that had trouble accessing and submitting our RPX Purchase Agreement, please do so now. There is no need to submit again, if you have already done so.
https://coin.red-pulse.com/rpx-pa-1082017/

Thank you for your continued support of Red Pulse.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse
Activity: 504
Merit: 259
October 10, 2017, 03:48:31 PM
This is just stupid. I bought RPX on ICO too. If it reaches $10, everyone who invested $1000 in the ICO will make a profit of $350,000. This is not possible at all. This would take the market cap to over 5billion for a company that raised only 15 million. I would be happy if it goes 10x from ICO price.

I think your analysis just shows the difference between a dream and an investor, Red Pulse has alot of hype because it is the first ICO on NEO but I still have issue with both project, it took me days to update the wallet and was unable to get into the ICO despite been Whitelisted. The need to make their wallet user friendly

You could have downloaded the chain folder from github you know.
Making the wallet more user friendly does not reduce the size of the ledger.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 10, 2017, 03:46:10 PM

October 10, 2017, 03:40:39 PM

Any reasoning behind this estimate?
I think it’ll flash pump

Initial price will probably be very high yes.
Do you think it will only last a few seconds? Or that there will be a fair window?
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
October 10, 2017, 11:33:59 AM

I think it’ll flash pump
Activity: 537
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 11:13:00 AM

Agreed. $1 max for this, and even that is like x30.
October 10, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

He probably mean x10...not $10. Smiley
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 10:48:58 AM
October 10, 2017, 10:06:42 AM

October 10, 2017, 09:15:49 AM
Good news...

=====================================

Dear XXXXXXXX,

We are continuing with our refund process, thank you for your patience. Many have asked about the GAS that is being generated while we hold your NEO. We will be returning this to you as well, as calculated by how much was generated over the past few days since the RPX sale. The GAS refund will take place after the NEO refund has completely finished.

For those that were unable to access the RPX Sale Purchase Agreement, we have put it back online here: https://coin.red-pulse.com/rpx-pa-1082017/

If you had trouble accessing or submitting the form earlier, please do so now.

Best regards,
Jonathan Ha
Founder & CEO, Red Pulse
Activity: 752
October 10, 2017, 08:45:51 AM
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
October 08, 2017, 12:38:40 PM
The Speed that this ICO sold out shows that it either has high speculation, or a high belief in the product.

Unfortunately Bittrex decided to start doing maintenance on the NEO wallet as I was trying to withdraw so I only manages to use the 16 I currently had in my NEON desktop wallet, but such is life.

I will try and pick up a load more once the tokens are on an exchange before they spike up I think.

Overall the team seems solid and having the NEO founder as an advisor is a huge plus, NEO wont want this to fail as it will look bad on them and their product.
October 08, 2017, 11:58:36 AM
Reading Reddit posts....seems like Red Pulse really messed up big time.  They weren't on time opening the 2nd hour so those who submitted right on time did not go through and in a way got eliminated (as if the entry was a 2nd buy for the 1st hour)

I hope they make up for it...how I do not know but the best I can think of is to lift the cap and honor those who submitted on time until they closed it.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
October 08, 2017, 11:19:23 AM
i did for 4 persons the ICO, 3 did with 1352 non of them got accepted... the final person who did with 723 NEO got accepted how can it be the final person get trough and the first not, maybe the max was lower then 1352 NEO?

Or maybe last person got lucky since there was no thicker that the hour was over..and therefor not accepted because it was still within the hour

Are you sure the 1st 3 orders went in on the 2nd hour?  If they went in early (as I suspect mine was) then it won't get accepted.

I think my error was that I followed/based my time on their original countdown clock which is not synched with the real world clock.

well i watched my clock went 20sec after the 2nd hour, since cap was creeping up i has to react quick the sale end 2 min after the final persons 723 NEO got accepted...

the funds are not on my balance also (so Red Pulse accepted the funds)..why not accept the transaction they know it was second transaction within hour?

i think plain unluckyy... funny part:) the last person lended the NEO from one of the first 3 guys since he had funds on Bittrex and the wallet was offline to withdraw hahhaha he got the Red Pulse not even with his own funds:)))
October 08, 2017, 11:14:13 AM
i did for 4 persons the ICO, 3 did with 1352 non of them got accepted... the final person who did with 723 NEO got accepted how can it be the final person get trough and the first not, maybe the max was lower then 1352 NEO?

Or maybe last person got lucky since there was no thicker that the hour was over..and therefor not accepted because it was still within the hour

Are you sure the 1st 3 orders went in on the 2nd hour?  If they went in early (as I suspect mine was) then it won't get accepted.

I think my error was that I followed/based my time on their original countdown clock which is not synched with the real world clock.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
October 08, 2017, 11:00:11 AM

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 08, 2017, 10:52:02 AM
The Red Pulse ICO closed just now. Everyone in the whitelist was limited to purchasing $1000 worth of RPX tokens in the first hour and $50,000 worth of RPX in the second hour. The ICO closed in less than a minute once we started the second hour.
Congratulations to everyone who got their tokens. I personally sent 27 NEO and got my RPX tokens. Now waiting for it too moon once it gets to the exchange.

Lol wtf, so it was really fast.
Do you know which exchange it is going to hit first?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
October 08, 2017, 10:51:23 AM
Exciting times!
Pages:
Jump to: