Pages:
Author

Topic: [RPX] Red Pulse Speculation - page 7. (Read 4122 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 122
October 08, 2017, 08:39:23 AM
OK...just received it now.
October 08, 2017, 08:26:22 AM
Anyone got the email from Red Pulse?  It is supposed to be sent an hour before the sale and I haven't received one yet...only 35 minutes to go.
October 07, 2017, 08:06:43 PM
Why are Americans and Chinese excluded?

Probably to avoid complications due to US and Chinese proposed regulations.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 07:48:44 PM
Why are Americans and Chinese excluded?
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
Translation Service: English -> Polish
October 07, 2017, 05:32:18 PM
First ICO on NEO platform!!!! guys, we are creating a history! This is gonna be so exciting I am already pumped up. I was sceptic about neo but now I know how good it is. The transactions are instant!!! 0 fees and you also get GAS as a profit for holding!!
October 07, 2017, 05:12:28 PM
Very excited. BTW, Do you guys think this will move the price at all? I think NEOs will be pumped into this project. let's see what happen..

I don't think so.  With the $15M hard cap (and assuming $1M was purchased during the pre-sale), at current price, we are only looking at 410,800 NEO.  That is only 0.82% of the circulating supply.

I assume most participants also have all the NEO they plan on using at this point.  There may be a surge after for those users to replace what they used to purchase RPX.  That is a potential demand for 410,800 NEO ($14M) later.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 07, 2017, 05:01:05 PM
The countdown....  18 hours 20 minutes...

https://coin.red-pulse.com/
Very excited. BTW, Do you guys think this will move the price at all? I think NEOs will be pumped into this project. let's see what happen..
October 07, 2017, 04:37:37 PM
How long did it take you guys to update the new wallet??

Took me about 14 hours.  I read some took a lot shorter, others much longer.

There are many Apple users who posted having problems.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
October 07, 2017, 04:20:39 PM
I'm hoping this will be a good one, im all set for tomorrow! Cheesy
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hoqu.io – Decentralized Affiliate platform
October 07, 2017, 04:11:17 PM
How long did it take you guys to update the new wallet??
Activity: 434
October 07, 2017, 02:44:40 PM
will it available for 2nd round ?
legendary
Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004
October 07, 2017, 02:40:32 PM

Wear your seat belts, gonna take off soon...  Grin

#Neoliever
October 07, 2017, 02:38:08 PM

October 06, 2017, 09:56:23 AM
Anyone know/heard how much was sold during the RPX pre-sale?

Reason I am asking is, it is included (or subtracted) from the $15M hard cap.  Just want to know how much is left/available if possible.  

Thank you.
Activity: 252
October 05, 2017, 11:36:18 PM

Thanks anyway, I just figured it out myself.

The GAS is required for ICO, .001GAS only. For now, sending NEO does not require NEO or GAS.

I just withdrawn some NEO back to my desktop wallet (the one designed for RPX ICO), then claim the GAS that required for the ICO. If you don't have any GAS already, so in the last minute, your NEO may not generate enough GAS, which force you to purchase some GAS in exchange to withdraw to your wallet.

It's better to withdraw NEO now, instead of let it on exchange then withdraw just before the ICO start.

I have been mining GAS for months...I have more than 100 GAS now Wink (...just to clarify most of it was purchased)
[/quote]

Sorry if I made you think about that that way.

The GAS part in my post is for other noobs. Other may knew already, but repeat again for the one who did not aware {as myself that a day ago} seems not to be a harmful thing to do.
October 05, 2017, 10:59:58 PM
Me too.

Noob question. I've gone through the guideline and notice there are requirement for 0.001GAS in the wallet to participate the ICO. I've never send a NEO out before, so I am not sure if it is required to store some GAS for sending NEO out. Anyone know the reason?

I've only transferred Gas from an exchange and back and did not notice if I used GAS or not.  If they started using GAS, I didn't know when it started.

The reason, with NEO, GAS is like your transaction fee.  It is speculation but this is the reason GAS will cost a lot eventually once NEO have lots of tokens running based of it.

The GAS is required for ICO, .001GAS only. For now, sending NEO does not require NEO or GAS.

I just withdrawn some NEO back to my desktop wallet (the one designed for RPX ICO), then claim the GAS that required for the ICO. If you don't have any GAS already, so in the last minute, your NEO may not generate enough GAS, which force you to purchase some GAS in exchange to withdraw to your wallet.

It's better to withdraw NEO now, instead of let it on exchange then withdraw just before the ICO start.

I have been mining GAS for months...I have more than 100 GAS now Wink (...just to clarify most of it was purchased)
October 05, 2017, 10:42:49 PM
Congrats for getting in this ICO.
In my opinion, participating in this ICO is complicated. First you can only use Neo-Gui which is only for windows for participation. They dont have a Mac version so use a virtual machine which is too complicated for me.
Then I heard that after importing the wallet, syncing takes forever.
I only have a macbook and after wasting last 2-3 months in the RPX Slack community, looks like I will be out of this ICO.

Sorry to hear that.  I am running windows so can't relate. 

I started installing the new wallet last night.  After 12 hours or so, the wallet is now about 90% synched....will be done hopefully in an hour or so.

You can also shorten the syncing duration by downloading the blockchain data.
October 05, 2017, 10:40:28 PM
Me too.

Noob question. I've gone through the guideline and notice there are requirement for 0.001GAS in the wallet to participate the ICO. I've never send a NEO out before, so I am not sure if it is required to store some GAS for sending NEO out. Anyone know the reason?

I've only transferred Gas from an exchange and back and did not notice if I used GAS or not.  If they started using GAS, I didn't know when it started.

The reason, with NEO, GAS is like your transaction fee.  It is speculation but this is the reason GAS will cost a lot eventually once NEO have lots of tokens running based of it.

October 05, 2017, 07:30:25 AM
In my opinion, participating in this ICO is complicated. First you can only use Neo-Gui which is only for windows for participation. They dont have a Mac version so use a virtual machine which is too complicated for me.
I only have a macbook and after wasting last 2-3 months in the RPX Slack community, looks like I will be out of this ICO.

Sorry to hear that.  I am running windows so can't relate. 

I started installing the new wallet last night.  After 12 hours or so, the wallet is now about 90% synched....will be done hopefully in an hour or so.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
October 05, 2017, 07:18:52 AM
Pages:
Jump to: