Pages:
Author

Topic: Ruby A precious gem for the digital age - page 2. (Read 251859 times)

Activity: 438
Merit: 250
August 29, 2018, 10:07:50 PM
Are there any recent statements from the dev on any platform?

I see that there was some Github activity when I wrote this!  There hasn't been any activity since though, so I wonder why the price is up today.
Activity: 838
Merit: 500
*chirp chirp*
Activity: 438
Are there any recent statements from the dev on any platform?
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
The dev is active and working behind the scenes.  When the time is right you can expect a big announcement for Rubycoin  Cool

how you know it? are you an insider? PM me if so  Wink
Activity: 746
The dev is active and working behind the scenes.  When the time is right you can expect a big announcement for Rubycoin  Cool

oh really??? Glad to hear.... will keep in mind your kind of strong statement on this one ;-)

thanks for your comment
Activity: 245
Merit: 105
Activity: 490
isn't this a very old coin? judging by the activity around on this thread it seems that not even the devs aren't very active about this project.
Activity: 746
hum, no new post for last 2 months.... no new tweets...

is there still something going on with RBY ?
Activity: 1
the new traderdaddy getting tested before realease
Always was surprised, how those pumps are happening? Ok, I get the idea that whales like to buy with massive green walls, but why do you buy that if it doesn't make any sense?

Probably just  pump group pumping the price. Trade carefully. I did make a decent coin the last time there was this pump and bought back more RBY with the profits when it died down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
Always was surprised, how those pumps are happening? Ok, I get the idea that whales like to buy with massive green walls, but why do you buy that if it doesn't make any sense?
Any new updates? Been quite round here for a while.
Activity: 16
Stakin!
hey guys  how are we coming along? Its been a while since there was an update. ANy interesting tid bits? Teasers etc? If this works on an exchange like Binance that would be the just gravy
Activity: 246
February 02, 2018, 01:12:46 PM
Any updates about traderdaddy ,when will it used and where?
Activity: 245
January 17, 2018, 03:14:16 PM
What is unique in this coin? Honestly speaking I do nto have any idea why this coin is needed and what it is solving. Relatively small volumes, could be delisted. No idea in my opinion in it. or I cannot find on rby web. I am wrong?

The developer of Rubycoin has developed an amazing market-maker trading bot called TraderDaddy.  TraderDaddy gives value to Rubycoin because you need to own Rubycoin in order to use the bot.  Rubycoin and Traderdaddy give value to the entire crypto market by providing liquidity and market-making.

Currently TraderDaddy is being reworked to function on a new exchange.  It was working great on Bittrex until Bittrex started changing the rules constantly about their API calls and unfilled order rate.  The growth and momentum of TraderDaddy and Rubycoin were climbing at a rapid pace.

So now we are waiting for TraderDaddy's new exchange.  When it's ready RBY will regain its momentum. Smiley

Activity: 298
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 02:44:36 PM
What is unique in this coin? Honestly speaking I do nto have any idea why this coin is needed and what it is solving. Relatively small volumes, could be delisted. No idea in my opinion in it. or I cannot find on rby web. I am wrong?
January 09, 2018, 12:26:42 PM
This coin is my ROCK, helps me sell and then invest in other coins and then buy back me precious RBY. Great coin for anyone on the fence.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 04:26:42 PM
What is daily stake reward for example staking 10 000 coins?

Interested as well. What is the difficulty like for staking? Wondering how many I should buy to get started.

The formula is: (your balance / total staking) * 960 = stakes per day

Currently, about 18 million (72% of the total supply) are staking.

If you had 20,000 RBY the calculation would be: (20000 / 18000000) * 960 = ~1 stake of 4 RBY per day, assuming the computer is always online.

Thank you! One more thing, do you guys happen to have a discord for this coin?
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
December 24, 2017, 12:14:12 PM
What is daily stake reward for example staking 10 000 coins?

Interested as well. What is the difficulty like for staking? Wondering how many I should buy to get started.
Pages:
Jump to: