Pages:
Author

Topic: Ruby A precious gem for the digital age - page 9. (Read 251859 times)

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Thought I'd share some screenshots of the latest and greatest from TraderDaddy. This testing account has been active for just about a week.

Working better than ever! If you haven't already pre-registered you can do so by going to TraderDaddy.com/Register and please feel free to join the Rubycoin Slack or #traderdaddy and #rubycoin channels on Freenode IRC. For a slack invite go to: slack.rubycoin.org

A note to newcomers, please do not ask if you can get your account activated. As long as you are registered you will get entry when we are sure all of the moving parts are working as they should. But please feel free to ask questions!

We're well aware that Rubycoin was delisted from Poloniex, but that will not change the continuation of TraderDaddy and Rubycoin development. For the time being TraderDaddy will require users to hold 500 RBY in their Bittrex.com wallet. Trading is already active at Poloniex, and integration for Bittrex is currently being worked on.

Activity: 838
Here is a taste of what Traderdaddy can do.

Activity: 838
Traderdaddy is the bomb. It is everything the dev promised and more. We are currently still in beta phase but it is really proving to be something fantastic and this is just the beginning.

Please be patient and join us at #traderdaddy on irc to catch all the excitement and Q & A and new dates etc.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
To install QT: go to your rubycoin directory and type:
qmake
make

This may take a while.

Thanks buddy! I got it up and running on my Raspberry Pi 3

alive and staking my coins now  Tongue
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Well, the coin is definitely *not* dead if that is what you are asking.  Still on Bittrex!   Cheesy

Open a ticket to support and let them know you are disappointed in their choice to delist.

The community has multiple lines of communication open with Polo.  They may delist still but take a look at the bounce back after the initial panic session.  Much of that was caused by TraderDaddy getting turned back on for beta testing with less than 10 users.  There are over 600 in the queue ready for the official release.  And if Polo doesn't want the liquidity, I'm sure Bittrex wouldn't mind the boost.

http://www.traderdaddy.com

Come join us!

https://rubycoin.slack.com/
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
I am sad to hear that the RBY will be dilisted by the POLo,any good suggestion?
Activity: 686
How do I run wallet on  a Raspberry Pi Huh

Do I need 32bit or 64bit version of Ubuntu Mate ?
1. https://ubuntu-mate.org/download/ There is ARM version under LTS. Install it.
2. Go to terminal and make directories needed.
Install GIT:
sudo apt-get install git
Clone ruby:
git clone git://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin
3. Install dependencies:
daemon:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libssl-dev libdb++-dev libboost-all-dev libqrencode-dev
Source: https://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt#L53
QT:
sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential libboost-dev libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-thread-dev libssl-dev libdb++-dev libminiupnpc-dev
source: https://github.com/rubycoinorg/rubycoin/blob/master/doc/readme-qt.rst
4. To install daemon: go to your rubycoin directory and type:
cd src/
make -f makefile.unix
strip rubycoind
    To install QT: go to your rubycoin directory and type:
qmake
make

This may take a while.
5. make config file to ~/.rubycoin_v2 with name rubycoin.conf
rpcuser=
rpcpassword=
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
gen=0
server=1
daemon=1
listen=1
6.To run client: daemon: go to rubycoin/src and execute:
./rubycoind
                      QT: go to your rubycoin directory and execute:
./rubycoin-qt
7. Some handy daemon commands:
./rubycoind encryptwallet (insert space before . so it doesn't get stored in bash history)
 ./rubycoind walletpassphrase 99999999999 true (opens wallet only for staking)(remember space always when you insert your password)
./rubycoind getinfo
./rubycoind help
You only need QT or daemon. I would recommend daemon for RasPi as it uses less resources and is accessible with ssh connection

legendary
How do I run wallet on  a Raspberry Pi Huh

Do I need 32bit or 64bit version of Ubuntu Mate ?
Activity: 12
Traderdaddy.com is real...  Bot building liquidity in the Polo markets.  Supporting RBY but also every other market!  Users of the bot working together, not against each other.  Was lucky enough to be able to join the beta and without lifting a finger made profits of 7% last night while helping to build a *huge* buy wall for RBY.  Check it out and spread the word!

Traderdaddy.com

Join us on slack:

https://rubycoin.slack.com

Pre-register for Traderdaddy!

Traderdaddy.com
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
If you want to see Rubycoin stay on Poloniex, keep trading as if they are not delisting us.

They expect our numbers to drop, instead we will thrive unlike the coins that did deserve to get delisted. When someone tells you no in business, it doesn't mean no, a business doesn't have emotions, they operate on numbers. Let's recover and make the books look great again. Add buy walls to show your support, money on the buy wall is the best way to do that. We have two weeks to show them Rubycoin is not a shitcoin.

I'm working hard to start rolling out TraderDaddy before the delisting.

Thanks everyone, let's turn this negative situation into a positive one. We can come out of this stronger, this is how legends are born.

that is i like from RBY. i like dev spirit, poloniex should not delisting this coin.
keep your spirit my man, prove it dev,, i like you Grin Grin
Here are some screenshots of my Poloniex account that was using TraderDaddy. Thought some users would like to see that it is in fact actively being developed and has huge potential.

(yes, that is 900 pages of trades in a matter of 4-5 months)

https://twitter.com/CryptoCoining/status/854788727134138369
Activity: 147
Sorry for the polo delist :/
Shocked? We have no reason to invest in that currency. There are active devs? Plans for the future?

I don't think so.

If you've been following Rubycoin at all in the last 3 years you would know that the Rubycoin dev is active DAILY. Working every day on the trading bot (traderdaddy.com) and constantly keeping up on security needed for the blockchain. Feel free to take a look at the github repo. Latest commit was just 2 weeks ago.
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
Shocked? We have no reason to invest in that currency. There are active devs? Plans for the future?

I don't think so.
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Shocked to see Rubycoin up for delisting on Poloniex. Please e-mail [email protected] - tell them why you think Rubycoin should stay.

They're too technocratic don't understand the process of how a store of value develops over time and being respectful to customer's trades and money. That's why Yobit rarely ever delists coins. If it were up their "new is gold, old is bronze" ideology they would delist the Dow Jones over Microsoft and Apple hype. Also new digital currencies will struggle to be respected as Bitcoin if the community is continually treated this way. Many of the coins were still giving active services and development.
legendary
This is a good time to pick up some cheap Ruby!
Activity: 159
Leader - FR. Group of traders.
There are some active developer?

My group and I want to know more about this coin. Show me your plans...
Activity: 530
Merit: 253
LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge
my rby wallet is staking like a champ  Cheesy
Activity: 774
Merit: 503
For meThis coin undervalued compare with other at polo
 @-@

RBY is a good coin, though its future seems not bright as other coins on polo. It is undoubtedly worth some attention.
Activity: 23
For meThis coin undervalued compare with other at polo
 @-@
Pages:
Jump to: