Pages:
Author

Topic: Ruby A precious gem for the digital age - page 10. (Read 251859 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
scam coin!!!! i already know it

This pump is aftermath of hacker stealing funds from altcoinbot.io's users and using their accounts to buy RBY from himself. And why he chose RBY is that our community has such strong hands that they keep staking their funds. And lots of holders mean less sell pressure in order book, which makes buying higher easier.

can you elaborate what happened? It looks like all RBY coins are transferred on the exchange.

do not enter in RBY coin .. It is not safe .. Be careful guys
All the best

I would advice to take time for fundamental and technical analysis before entering any coin. This coin is not looking for shortcuts to get short term price rise. It is looking for long term steady growth, but this incident caused by some hacker doesn't seem to be very helpful at this point. RBY still has untouched Growth Fund, which will be only used when it helps long term goals of the coin: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/rby/address.dws?169826.htm

This pump is aftermath of hacker stealing funds from altcoinbot.io's users and using their accounts to buy RBY from himself. And why he chose RBY is that our community has such strong hands that they keep staking their funds. And lots of holders mean less sell pressure in order book, which makes buying higher easier.

can you elaborate what happened? It looks like all RBY coins are transferred on the exchange.

This site: https://twitter.com/Altcoinbot_IO had some kind of security breach and hacker got all(?) the API keys from it. Hacker noticed that Rubycoin's order book's sell side look so thin that it is perfect candidate to get maximum amount of the BTC to his account(s). So first pump to 36k (28th of March) might have been market buy to buy enough RBY to be exchanged to BTC. So then he just put high enough sell orders on RBY market. Then he used API keys to dump all coins on those user accounts to exchange them to BTC and started buying RBY with that BTC which was on those polo accounts. So initially he bought RBY with 250 BTC and maybe he saved some for later stage of flash pump. So he got some of the BTC to his own polo account by buying his Rubycoins from Poloniex market. And some outsiders who had high sell offers also got some of it. And Altcoinbot users ended up owning RBY against their will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDHUe_exoxE
https://twitter.com/whalecalls/status/850545316352970752
https://twitter.com/CollinCrypto/status/850527018970230784
rby
Activity: 742
Merit: 611
Brotherhood is love
February 05, 2017, 07:15:05 PM
Pre-registration for TraderDaddy is now available: https://traderdaddy.com/
Activity: 273
Merit: 250

Activity: 594
Merit: 252
Ruby in curious action. I find a reason for this pumping but really I couldnt find any reason. Frankly does not convince much "altcoinbot.io hacker" as a reason. Rby currently in tiny actions and volume still continues to grow gradually on poloniex. I could not understand. Strange..
Activity: 590
why you say scam,ofit my 0.1 btc in RBY,tanks ruby Wink

Activity: 315

TraderDaddy is an automated, web-based, trading program/bot.

What does the trading bot actually do ? can someone please give more info on this for newcomers.
Activity: 498
go up go  Cool

i sell when price 100K sats  , still hold   Cool

Can we see some pump in RBY already pumped 800%
..??
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
go up go  Cool

i sell when price 100K sats  , still hold   Cool
Activity: 1106
Merit: 252
Dextrust.org #Defi
what increases are so large on this days ?
 but only a few hours and they are many who throw coins for granted, maybe profit in the can is enough.
panic sell come on , I will take it haha
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
nice stuff going on at poloniex with RBY. Prolly a good time to buy.. And the best part is that I found out about Traderdaddy!! Insta reg!!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
Ruby to da moon on polo today Roll Eyes Roll Eyes, soon it will be new whitepaper for Ruby!  Moon coming
Activity: 1232
price going up.. what any update from dev...?
rby
Brotherhood is love
November 19, 2016, 06:00:58 PM
Exciting news about TraderDaddy just picked up some more Rby and have them staking away!  Grin

Appreciate the support, thank you.

How much ruby coins i need for staking?

Wallets with larger amounts of Rubycoin will stake more consistently and frequently. Several thousand may be enough for a few stakes a month.

Staking can be maximized by keeping your wallet online as much as possible, because of the type of proof-of-stake used. Also be sure to disable any sleep/hibernation mode, as it can interrupt the staking process. Staking Rubycoin is a bit more competitive than most, it's common for 70%+ of the total supply to be staking.

Once the wallet is installed, synced, and your Rubycoin have been received, hover over the lightning bolt in the bottom left corner to see an estimate.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat
You only need those when you are supposed to start trading, but price today seems to be good for getting those rubies. Smiley I agree that it would be great, but getting RBY balance from Poloniex account is easier as TD is running on server. Maybe there could be an option, where address owner verifies ownership of specific address and server could get address balance from block explorer, but maybe there is some issue with this option.

an idea came to my mind  Roll Eyes

an integration of the TraderDaddy into the RBY wallet, ie make the UI in the wallet to access the online bot, and the access would be granted if there were needed amount of coins in the wallet

it could encourage to install wallets and thus support the coin network

It currently is only trading at Poloniex. You will need a NEW poloniex account (be sure to link your accounts if you have more than 1 at Poloniex) and 500 RBY in this new account to use TraderDaddy. There is currently no timeline on when pre-registered users will get added, but it looks like it'll be sooner than later. The developer is going to slowly add a few users at a time to make sure things are still running smooth before any kind of massive user access takes place. Just be patient and check your email from time to time for your access letter Smiley

Should the pre-registered users already have 500 RBY in their Poloniex accounts to get invited or they can deposit 500 RBY later, after the invitation?

btw it would be great if the desktop wallets balances were taken into account for the TraderDaddy use

You only need those when you are supposed to start trading, but price today seems to be good for getting those rubies. Smiley I agree that it would be great, but getting RBY balance from Poloniex account is easier as TD is running on server. Maybe there could be an option, where address owner verifies ownership of specific address and server could get address balance from block explorer, but maybe there is some issue with this option.
Activity: 643
Merit: 501
Crypto Mentat

It currently is only trading at Poloniex. You will need a NEW poloniex account (be sure to link your accounts if you have more than 1 at Poloniex) and 500 RBY in this new account to use TraderDaddy. There is currently no timeline on when pre-registered users will get added, but it looks like it'll be sooner than later. The developer is going to slowly add a few users at a time to make sure things are still running smooth before any kind of massive user access takes place. Just be patient and check your email from time to time for your access letter Smiley

Should the pre-registered users already have 500 RBY in their Poloniex accounts to get invited or they can deposit 500 RBY later, after the invitation?

btw it would be great if the desktop wallets balances were taken into account for the TraderDaddy use
rby
Brotherhood is love
November 18, 2016, 08:01:48 PM
Have not followed this one for a while, but it looks like you are going the route of requiring coins to run the trader.  It is a good concept to build value for the coin.

I would suggest that you require a set amount to buy/use the trader and then have the amount required lower over time to free up the coins for resale.  This would keep coins constantly exchanging and moving.  Have the trader come up for renewal after a set time.  It will still build value for the coin as well as constantly move coins.

Just suggestions, best of luck.

Welcome back and thanks for the suggestion. I haven't given it too much thought at this point, but it's possible that the amount required may be lowered as the price of RBY rises.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
February 24, 2017, 04:37:22 AM

What is traderdaddy? An exchange?

TraderDaddy is an automated, web-based, trading program/bot.

Interesting, I will give a try for TD, pre-registered already. What next, how to make it running, or when it will be possible.

Is this trade bot made by the devs of rby coin or just made for rby coin enthusiasts? 

TraderDaddy is created by the rubycoin dev himself.

Pretty exciting stuff still staking !  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: