Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 Rupaya 🚀 Cryptocurrency of South-Asia 🚀 Proof of Stake - 8.4M Total Supply - page 18. (Read 31800 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
RUPX !! Miss u price 3K sats  Sad

Is there any new update? I think price should go up again and it is need to do more on marketing so RUPAYA will be known in South East Asia.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I wish you a good luck, guys! Hope it will work well!
Activity: 152
Merit: 18
Czech/English translator for ICOs
What are the current news? As unfortunetly RUPX seems pretty much dead on the Novaexchange, not even 1 BTC in buy orders...
Activity: 387
Merit: 258
RUP Developer
How is the project going? For the most populous continent, creating your own coin is a good idea.

Yes the total supply is about 7.9 Mil.

I am wondering if the supply should increase or stay the same given the population of South Asia its not going to be enough.

But then you can always trade in mRupx

Exactly can trade in smaller quantities. Increasing coin supply would be bad idea. Low supply makes coin unique.

Je pense que l'offre actuelle est la meilleur, puis la pièce est de faible quantité, plus elle est rare et précieuse. Je crois qu'il est bon de rester a 7.9 mil de pièces et le résultat garanti

Are you a native French speaker ?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
RUPX !! Miss u price 3K sats  Sad
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
How is the project going? For the most populous continent, creating your own coin is a good idea.

I am wondering if the supply should increase or stay the same given the population of South Asia its not going to be enough.

Exactly can trade in smaller quantities. Increasing coin supply would be bad idea. Low supply makes coin unique.
RUP Developer

RUP Developer
I will leave the poll on for 3 days.

Please spread news about the poll on twitter, exchange troll boxes, so we can get an input from other RUPX members who don't know about the poll yet
Activity: 672
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
Hybrid will be the best option.
RUP Developer
"Should we move from POS to POW"  should be otherway around move from PoW to PoS. Also might add another option as do to mixed PoW/PoS.

Shocked will fix it now :-P

Added your suggestion  Grin
Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
"Should we move from POS to POW"  should be otherway around move from PoW to PoS. Also might add another option as do to mixed PoW/PoS.
RUP Developer
RUPX UPDATE :

Hello everyone,

These past three days have been amazing for Rupaya !
I would like to thank all Rupaya community miners, investors,promoters & well wishers for believing in us.

RUPX is probably going to be listed on three more exchanges in about a week to two weeks. : CoinExchange | Coingather | Yobit

We are actively working on the project we will be rolling out new QT wallets.
Work is being done on the electrum wallet this will bring us closer to merchants as its supported by Android.

Hello dev I will like to know if there is programming to come on a masternode or pos because it will really help to push the price up and I take the opportunity to admire all the work already so far and I think That adding this also on the cryptopia interchange and bittrex plus a good advertising campaign on the networks and YouTube will help us reach easy the moon and recognition of the work done by your team and the community behind your project. Thank you in advance and I hope we reach the moon very soon

I've launched a small survey form :
https://goo.gl/forms/OVBG4taRniTAuKcJ2

I invite every RUPX community member to participate in this Poll  Smiley
RUP Developer
OSX QT Wallet now available to download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3jt94d1p25h3wi/rupx-qt-osxsierra.dmg?dl=0

Can anyone test it for me, Working fine on my Mac
Activity: 420
"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"
Rupaya pool (scrypt)
http://lpool.name/

-o stratum+tcp://lpool.name:3433 -u -p c=RUPX

Bounty/Donate: RUumQU6iDBi97VDV6cRdzLwmUKZbxe9ETg (RUPX)

Node list: http://lpool.name/explorer/peers?id=1735
Explorer: http://lpool.name/explorer/RUPX
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
RUPX UPDATE :

Hello everyone,

I would like to thank all Rupaya community miners, investors,promoters & well wishers for believing in us.

RUPX is probably going to be listed on three more exchanges in about a week to two weeks. : CoinExchange | Coingather | Yobit

Work is being done on the electrum wallet this will bring us closer to merchants as its supported by Android.

Awesome!

This is great news, thanks for the updates!
RUP Developer
RUPX UPDATE :

Hello everyone,

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Please come joins us in mining at www.mineme.xyz

Stratum url: stratum+tcp://pool.mineme.xyz:PORT
username: YOUR WALLET ADDRESS
password: ANYTHING

RUPAYA - 2% fee.

We currently allow for mining
:
SIGNATUM -0,5% fee
BLAKESTAR -0,5% fee
DENARIUS -0,5% fee
CrocodileCash -0,5% fee
PRUX -2% fee
INFOCoin -0,5% fee

Payouts are made automatically every 3 hours
legendary
Activity: 958
Merit: 1037
CoinMiners.net 2nd Pool for Rupaya wallet updated to the latest version  Cool

http://2.coinminers.net
RUP Developer
Bounty

5000RUPX

For whoever that comes up first with a detailed article about Rupaya on Steemit.

pm if interested ...
Pages:
Jump to: