Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is getting ready to bomb the USA :( - page 6. (Read 10729 times)

donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
People poke fun at me for living relatively close to Detroit, but I'll literally be having the last laugh when the bombs fall and Russian military intelligence decides nuking Detroit would be a net gain for the US. Cheesy
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The only thing Russia will bomb is its own economy.

Putin doesn't cares about the Russian economy. On the other hand what will happen to the European / American economies once crude hits $250 a barrel? And from where the EU will get half of its natural gas?

I pray to God oil goes to $250 a barrel. I am so heavily invested in fuel cells that i am starting to feel scared.

Higher oil prices will bring on the hydrogen economy faster. Ironically, most of

the hydrogen will come from oil anyway, but the energy return will be more,

and the pollution massively reduced. FUCK the American economy. As someone who has traded stock and

securites his whole life, it is generally a fucking scam, more precisely a complex pyramid scheme which self supports itself 99.99% of the time.

watch out for that .01%  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikolai_Kondratiev   <<<
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217

Putin doesn't cares about the Russian economy. On the other hand what will happen to the European / American economies once crude hits $250 a barrel? And from where the EU will get half of its natural gas?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

I think this is written for the benefit of the US citizens so that they will let the government to spend more on military rather then on health care :-)
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
We are, unfortunately, the closest to WW3 that we've ever been.

Nonsense.  Ever heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis?  We came very close to WW3 there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_crisis

The crisis is generally regarded as the moment in which the Cold War came closest to turning into a nuclear conflict

You can't expect a 19 year old to know (and definitely not remember) something as trivial as the Bay of Pigs/Cuban Missile Crisis.  I don't think it has been integrated into CoD yet  Grin
Activity: 28
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
We are, unfortunately, the closest to WW3 that we've ever been.

Nonsense.  Ever heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis?  We came very close to WW3 there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_missile_crisis

The crisis is generally regarded as the moment in which the Cold War came closest to turning into a nuclear conflict
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1064
We should look at the number of countries the USA is bombing currently....
legendary
Activity: 992
Merit: 1000
Russia is not going to bomb the USA. There might be a false flag in which Russia is blamed so the USA can go bomb them, however.

We are, unfortunately, the closest to WW3 that we've ever been. And it's not Russia's fault. It is the imperialist aggression of the USA and other Western countries.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1009

And USA wanted to put anti-missile shields near Polonia(= implicid declaration of war, and way to make sure Russia will bomb Poland to avoid being caught out of defense against a nuclear attack).

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
Let's not scare people. The U.S. are still pretty safe but some people in the Baltic states are not sleeping well.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014
The USA is the only country which has used nukes against a civilian population (in 1945). And I have a strong feeling that if anyone is going to use the nukes again, that is going to be the US. (Obama is too much of a pacifist to use nukes, my best bet is Hillary in 2016-20).
President Zero may not be into nukes but he sure is bending over backwards to stoke the Russians flames by belittling their country like he did recently. Raise the stakes so high that all candidates for the upcoming presidency will be trying to out-do each other's rhetoric in how they're going to deal w/ big bad Russia. Hopefully, the people won't be buying it and the media frenzy won't suck them in. Undecided

Hope dies last. Here's to it not dying in nuclear firestorm.

Btw, if Russia ever did a retaliatory nuclear or conventional strike, I think it'll be aimed at Yellowstone... Let the nature do the rest.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
August 08, 2014, 02:15:17 PM
The USA is the only country which has used nukes against a civilian population (in 1945). And I have a strong feeling that if anyone is going to use the nukes again, that is going to be the US. (Obama is too much of a pacifist to use nukes, my best bet is Hillary in 2016-20).
President Zero may not be into nukes but he sure is bending over backwards to stoke the Russians flames by belittling their country like he did recently. Raise the stakes so high that all candidates for the upcoming presidency will be trying to out-do each other's rhetoric in how they're going to deal w/ big bad Russia. Hopefully, the people won't be buying it and the media frenzy won't suck them in. Undecided
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 08, 2014, 02:10:29 PM
Activity: 154
Is there life on Mars?
August 08, 2014, 01:59:30 PM

The article suggests that they indeed had some planes there, but they've most likely been on training missions, and that's a rather regular thing, so nothing out of the ordinary. People, you don't want Russia to start a war, believe me!
Activity: 218
Firstbits: 19e3fc
August 08, 2014, 01:54:40 PM
Awww yisss.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
August 08, 2014, 01:38:50 PM

LMAO best picture ever.

Anyone that thinks they will use bombers to drop nukes.. probably shouldn't be in any position of politcal power.
Activity: 13
August 08, 2014, 01:36:21 PM
hope no ww3.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
August 08, 2014, 01:34:29 PM
Puttin gonna put.
Pages:
Jump to: