Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 3. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 06:46:49 PM
Russia's legalization of cryptocurrency can have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market and I hope that the market will begin to grow
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
October 26, 2018, 10:07:18 AM
It's a goodnews especially russia is one of the largest community of crypto and mining industry next to China. Russia also have so many cryptocurrency launch and there's so many investor came from russia and russia is the perfect place in Mining crypto because of cold weather and cheaper electric bills.
Activity: 196
October 26, 2018, 09:57:21 AM
If this really happens, the crypto market will have additional resources for its recovery and successful development in the future. Many investors and participants in the crypto market will receive undoubted advantages due to such an initiative on the part of Russia. But I still have a lot of doubts, it is unlikely that Russia will take such a step in the near future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 25, 2018, 10:08:15 AM
She was going to do this for a long time, but for some reason, she doesn’t accept it and I think she will not accept it. And if they accept it, just for the sake of making money from the people, as it always happens in this country.
Activity: 268
October 25, 2018, 10:00:35 AM
Such a move on the part of Russia can have a huge impact on the successful development of the crypto market and reliable cryptocurrencies in the future. I very much hope that Russia will go forward in this direction. But such changes in any case will not occur in the coming years.
Activity: 165
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 24, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
It can be because i have too many friends in russia and they have huge passion about crypto currencies. And also they can freely buy antminers from russia.
They really love crypto currencies and because of that i think they can be accept crypto soon. It will be excited.
Activity: 434
October 24, 2018, 02:08:11 PM
i  did  not  know  that  russia  accept   crypto  it is  a  very good  new  and  i  think  yes  the market  will definitely  bulp up again  as  it wasor maybe  betterand  better.

At the moment, Russia is still very far from the recognition and legalization of Crypto. Therefore, early to rejoice.
Activity: 100
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 02:02:48 PM
i  did  not  know  that  russia  accept   crypto  it is  a  very good  new  and  i  think  yes  the market  will definitely  bulp up again  as  it wasor maybe  betterand  better.
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 01:59:56 PM
Guys, I read your comments they are crazy Grin
I live in Russia and how our government works. I think that Russia will be the last county which will accept Crypto.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
October 24, 2018, 12:29:56 PM
I heard that they will wait for etf first and only then will they finally determine the regulation
I would be glad if they do like in Belarus, if they will cancel the crypto tax
Do not even dream that good laws on cryptocurrency will be adopted in Russia, and even less about exemption from paying taxes, as in Belarus. Most likely, everything will be very bad there, and the elect will have the right to use the cryptocurrency. Of course, I would like to believe in the best, but events do not have this. However, soon this should happen, they promised that the relevant laws will be adopted already this month.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
October 24, 2018, 11:34:26 AM
Do you have a link for that news?  The OP didn't provide any.  If this is true it's certainly a big development, but it could be fake.  There was a spam/phishing advertisement campaign on Facebook that I saw last week, for example.  It had claimed that Singapore announced the creation of a cryptocurrency, and a supposed link to a portal for the option to invest in said project.
Activity: 140
October 24, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
legalization of cryptocurrency in Russia will undoubtedly have a positive impact on the cryptocurrency market. but I'm not sure that the market will start to grow because of this
Activity: 210
eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain
October 24, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
Russia is telling this and promissing since 208 and nothing yet! They are not interested about making crypto popular because their economic will die soon
Activity: 140
October 24, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
I don't think that Russia will create their own crypto net because government there are very silly and they want to control everything
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
October 24, 2018, 11:14:04 AM
You know, I have many friends from that country, but none of them talked about the fact that their government is optimistic about the cryptocurrency. But on the other hand, if in Russia, they are still not banned, it is a very good sign.
Activity: 350
October 24, 2018, 11:12:22 AM
Russia is a big country. Russian adoption of Crypto is a big step forward in the quest for crypto's global validation. I think, after Russia will be many and many other countries .... This will contribute to the recovery and growth of the crypto market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
October 24, 2018, 11:08:56 AM
Hopefully this can make investors optimistic about Crypto, what makes the market drop and it is difficult to recover is that there are not many countries that legalize crypto, and I hope the Russian government is serious about this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
October 24, 2018, 11:05:44 AM
Very difficult question. The government of Russia may legalize bitcoin but together with other countries. This will be a breakthrough in the country's economy. But I think others counties have more chances to do this.
Activity: 406
October 23, 2018, 12:56:09 AM
I really hope for such changes. After all, such decisions of Russia can provide a powerful impetus for the successful development of the crypto market in the future. But personally, I now very much doubt that this will happen in the near future - it is unlikely that Russia will legalize cryptocurrency, there is not even discuss such laws.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
October 19, 2018, 05:42:29 PM
I do not think that Russia will accept cryptocurrency, it is very difficult all this in Russia ,I think this will not happen , but I still think that Russia will go to the fact to accept cryptocurrency but it will not be soon
Pages:
Jump to: