Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 4. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 19, 2018, 04:52:45 PM
Wow. That's so exciting. I thought as much that cryptocurrency will possibly go far to the extent of being accepted at Russia. Crypto will survive in the future.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
October 18, 2018, 04:28:02 PM
I think that over time, after 5-10 years, all large economies will be forced to adjust the cryptocurrency market, give clear definitions in this area, legally approve taxation and cryptocurrency status. And I believe that cryptocurrency will not force out fiat money, but will coexist together.
I am sure that will happen but to make it happen, crypto must really be able to prove to the world that crypto is worthy of being used as an investment, currency and also an economic system because so far there are still many frauds that still fail many coins which of course will make the government think again to adopt crypto
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 18, 2018, 04:11:20 PM
It will not affect the market. the more it is far from the truth, I do not think that
this country will do this ... it is far from the innovations
Activity: 368
Merit: 10
October 18, 2018, 04:09:25 PM
I think that over time, after 5-10 years, all large economies will be forced to adjust the cryptocurrency market, give clear definitions in this area, legally approve taxation and cryptocurrency status. And I believe that cryptocurrency will not force out fiat money, but will coexist together.
well we will see if it is gling to happen or not, in my opinion everything is possible i  tej crytpocurrncy world right now
Activity: 368
October 18, 2018, 04:08:42 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
tnat is a good news as i am sure taht a lot of peopel are waiting for it and we can see them celebrating and with happy faces
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 18, 2018, 04:07:26 PM
Activity: 700
October 18, 2018, 03:56:39 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
oh thats nice news, i thought it would take more time for them to wake up. i have so e suspitions though that the government won't let it florish to the fullest. there will be some trick
if that really happened then this would have a big impact on crypto. Apart from any plan in my opinion this is a big crypto step to continue to grow. this could be a good start for crypto to be passed around the world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
October 18, 2018, 03:49:44 PM
I heard that they will wait for etf first and only then will they finally determine the regulation
I would be glad if they do like in Belarus, if they will cancel the crypto tax
Merit: 1
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 18, 2018, 03:39:31 PM
oh thats nice news, i thought it would take more time for them to wake up. i have so e suspitions though that the government won't let it florish to the fullest. there will be some trick
cryptocurrency is goinb to be accepted all over the world in sso e time at leasg i hope so it would be so convenient in my opinion
EVERID Decentralized platform for a new Economy
October 18, 2018, 03:38:41 PM
those are graet news and i am so happy about it bug we shall wait until the end and do not be glad in vain right now
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 18, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
copper member
Activity: 166
October 18, 2018, 03:22:22 PM
I do believe this kind of media just isn't fresh anymore, given that Italy was mining bitcoins for some time today, along with together with China, they will previously acquire accepted bitcoin, nevertheless the media has been it really is only for your government's goal, yet should they have become permitting their particular residents to utilize cryptocurrency regarding purchases, right now there would have been a lots of millionaires that may result from Italy, offered their particular cool weather and also lower electrical energy expense, they are able to merely my very own every one of the money they desire, that may let them have a fantastic edge between some other nations around the world.
Activity: 220
SWISS ALPS ▬ MINING & ENERGY
October 17, 2018, 12:16:43 PM
Russia has not been able to make a decision on accepting or rejecting cryptocurrency for several years. But if they decide to subjugate it or introduce some restrictions that will prevent me from making money, then I will move to another country
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
October 17, 2018, 04:49:23 AM
This post is from April this year. So did anything changed from that time? Well, may be I am not so informed, but I still don't see any changes

Now we are talking only about the taxation of mining and at the same time the law does not mention such a thing as a cryptocurrency. Called the law on
  “On digital financial assets” https://iz.ru/790648/2018-09-19/v-zakonoproekte-o-maininge-net-poniatiia-kriptovaliuta  , and mining is defined as the release of tokens to attract investment in capital. Already from this you can understand what kind of mess in the head of the authors of the bill.
Activity: 230
The Exchange for EOS Community
October 16, 2018, 03:05:38 PM
Yes I heard about it, but still heard that Russia is going to impose mad taxes on it. But I think if it happens, if Russia accepts cryptocurrency it will be good!
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
October 16, 2018, 03:04:59 PM
This post is from April this year. So did anything changed from that time? Well, may be I am not so informed, but I still don't see any changes
Activity: 182
October 16, 2018, 03:01:02 PM
It's good news for Russia.If they invest well, they will develop.I hope Turkey will start to take steps in this work.I've heard of the latest Mongolia.It is a smart move for countries.Anyone who has contributed will be proud.
Activity: 700
October 15, 2018, 07:54:02 PM
I think that this news should affect the market, but that I do not see the actions of the Russian government, as the news that in Russia will be legalized cryptocurrency is quite old and it is almost a year, and action yet.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
October 14, 2018, 03:50:42 PM
The government has not yet figured out the laws and the cryptographic regulation process (if at all possible). But be sure to impose any taxes and duties in it do not even have to doubt.
Qul
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 14, 2018, 03:26:42 PM
This desire bechance , and furthermore i anticipate extremely presently , as per my treasured , Roller - Vostok desire be enforced as of administration utilisation etc.
Pages:
Jump to: