Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia is going to accept crypto! - page 8. (Read 6161 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 15
September 15, 2018, 03:14:49 PM
If that happens, it will definitely be a great thing for all digital currency traders and the price will rise , But I think that so far there is no definite news
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
September 15, 2018, 03:13:48 PM
I'm very surprised at this. It seems to me that the Russian government is very negative about the crypto currency. But if this happens, then I will be very happy.
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
September 15, 2018, 03:11:49 PM
I think that this could affect market and and I don't expect positively. The government's regulation or legalization of cryptocurrency is an absolute contradiction to the existence of the entire cryptocurrency. I think it's pointless.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
September 14, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
Russian being smart not totally banning crypto. they want and open solution for themselves. at least they still fix it when problem rises.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
September 14, 2018, 04:54:37 AM
It's been several months now, but there are not any laws that have been adopted and I think that in the near future and will not be accepted until there is no strict regulation in the market
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 07:17:47 PM
Yes, this is good news that Russia is going to legalize cryptocurrency. and I hope that this will have a positive impact on the market
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
September 13, 2018, 06:39:43 PM
Russia will accept cryptocurrency as means of payment at the official level. Taxes on cryptocurrency will be very high there.

This is complete nonsense. All management of the Central Bank and the Ministry of Finance of the Russian Federation strongly disapproves of the legalization of cryptocurrency as a means of payment. The only goal, the draft laws, which are not even discussed in the Russian parliament, are the taxation of miners and merchants of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 10:41:05 AM
russia is going to accept what exactly? i dont think any government can accept cryptocurrencies. and i dont think it has a meaning. because cryptocurrencies are something decentralized. they are not under control of any governments.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 05:09:53 AM
I talked to a Russian investor. He says that he does not want to risk investing in bitcoin. Because he can not be touched. In fact, so many Russians
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 05:00:13 AM
Russia will accept cryptocurrency as means of payment at the official level. Taxes on cryptocurrency will be very high there.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
September 13, 2018, 04:57:49 AM
I am confident that Russia will accept the crypto currency. This will be a big step for the development of this country. In addition, this will positively affect the crypto currency.

Russia has a lot of people and if many people there will invest and believe in crypto for sure the future of crypto will be great especially if it's will be accepted in many countries.
Activity: 83
September 13, 2018, 04:53:26 AM
It is very good news that Russia legalizes cryptocurrencies because it allows more Russian citizens to participate in the cryptocurrency market! No?
Activity: 1092
September 13, 2018, 04:53:03 AM
I think that this will not happen soon, because I am still afraid to legalize it, because it is very difficult to control what the state does not like very much
Activity: 86
September 13, 2018, 04:49:49 AM
Russia is sure to accept cryptocurrencies, which should be expected. After all, Ethereum is a Russian company, and they have achieved such great achievements in this field, which will inevitably attract the attention of the Russian government.
Activity: 350
September 13, 2018, 04:47:52 AM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?
Are you seriously? I did not hear any specific news. I wonder what it will lead to? Will they legitimize the crypto currency or is it, as usual, just talk?
Activity: 69
September 13, 2018, 04:31:24 AM
We have seen the case before when some country like Japan want to accept bitcoin as the legal payment, bitcoin price on high price suddenly. But when have another country want to banned bitcoin for transaction, will make bitcoin on low price directly. But when Russian want to accept bitcoin, its good news and make bitcoin on high price in the next time.
Activity: 252
September 12, 2018, 11:06:25 PM
In General, all countries have long accepted cryptocurrencies and even contribute to its development.Everything else is done by the media who give the news is not clear from where.It is profitable for everyone that cryptocurrencies exist! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 12, 2018, 10:40:52 PM
It's good for cryptocurrency if countries are recognizing and accepting it as part of their daily lives but these won't come easy. Many countries will reject it first for many times before considering it or finding a way to accept it partially.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
September 12, 2018, 06:58:12 PM
Hey guys, what do you think about the last news from Russia? Russian government will legalize crypto! Do you think it will pump market again?

News without links ..? !!
Always do not forget the link if what you are saying is not really your news.

On the whole,if  that happened in Russia before the end of 2018
This year will turn from year red to green year.
Activity: 248
September 12, 2018, 06:47:54 PM

From the onset Russia government has been in support of crypto because they know the benefit that will come from the usage of crypto in their country,Russia market is one the biggest market so it will create a waves in the market. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: