Pages:
Author

Topic: Russia starting ‘CryptoRuble’ !!!!!!!!!!!!!! - page 6. (Read 4499 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Wow, this seems to be official. I think this is a milestone in cryptocurrency. Also, many governments/businesses will follow suit.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
They already have QIWI money, Yandex Money, WebMoney and even more electronic payments currencies. Why would they need the crypto rubble I don't get it. Only cause it has a blockchain? So what, blockchain makes sense in decentralized networks, it's the same old shit with centralized networks, why bother?

I call this bullshit, they already have centralized electronic currencies, I don't get why would they create another.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Yes, sounds like it is official. The Kremlin has approved their one crypto-currency. The CryptoRuble will be a non-mineable altcoin, but it will be based on Blockchain technology. The idea of the Russian government, certainly, is to impulsionate the online market business, but being independent from foreigners
markets and exchanges. Is also a way of controlling the digital coin and avoid fraud and money laundering.   
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
 Russia will issue its own ‘CryptoRuble’ decided in closed door meeting in Moscow, according to the local news sources. So, what is these so called 'cryptoRuble' ?  Does anybody have an idea? what about the other cryptos in Russia? Is it starting to follow China?
Pages:
Jump to: