Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian act of war - page 3. (Read 976 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 42
The rising tide lifts all boats
November 28, 2018, 12:54:50 PM

I'm assuming they're going to be pushed back to their river.

Uhm, OK.
If that will not happen at all (not even attempt will be made) you will say that Ukrainian army plus NATO scared the shit out of Putin.
So you win this debate, whatever comes next.
Care to produce the military plans leaked from Moscow?
Activity: 574
Merit: 152
November 28, 2018, 12:33:59 PM
Come on let's be realistic. Simply by comparing the military power we can guess the approximate outcome.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_level_of_military_equipment

I'm assuming Ukraine needs a fuckton of anti-tank mines laid across their border. Perhaps a few SAM missiles.

There's defensive tactics that can be useful too; guerrilla warfare.

Russia can absolutely steamroll Ukraine with a full fledged assault to be honest, but it can still be a bloody fight. Hopefully, if Ukraine resists, the rest of Europe will consider pitching in on their defense efforts.

I'm assuming they're going to be pushed back to their river.

November 28, 2018, 12:28:17 PM

I mean, you supporting your nation's invasion of another nation's sovereignty is pretty bad. If America were to invade Mexico or Canada, I'd be protesting against my own government.

Overall, it sounds like you're another brainwashed citizen without the ability to look beyond state ran media.
America invaded Iraq, Lybia, Yugoslavia, Viet Nam, Hawaii, Texas and all the way to California, countless indigenous peoples which were genocided and no doubt commies like you applauded to all those invasions. It failed only in Syria, Iran and Turkey. You are just not able to think by yourself, you only regurgitate CNN/MSBC and other bullshit poured upon you endlessly. Watch some RT sometimes, if you want a modicum of truth.
November 28, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
First off, I am not a whacko.
But similar to a whacko, I do understand my nation's interests.
Do you have a problem with this?
We drove out Trotsky with his world revolution in 1937 and murdered him a bit later.
We are not internationalist commies anymore.
So we give some shit about such things as national interests.

I mean, you supporting your nation's invasion of another nation's sovereignty is pretty bad. If America were to invade Mexico or Canada, I'd be protesting against my own government.

Overall, it sounds like you're another brainwashed citizen without the ability to look beyond state ran media.
November 28, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

Wait, are you admitting Russia is lying? Omg! A break through!

I mean, you know in your heart your nation is lying directly to your face. I'm amazed that Russia is defending their actions when the rest of the world is condemning them.
First off, I am not a whacko.
But similar to a whacko, I do understand my nation's interests.
Do you have a problem with this?
We drove out Trotsky with his world revolution in 1937 and murdered him a bit later.
We are not internationalist commies anymore.
So we give some shit about such things as national interests.

As for the cartoon, I get it you are running out of words.
This is typical of this forum lefties. Your cartoon got it factually wrong: Putin began eating away from the South, not from Belarus/Poland borders as displayed on it.

Condemning. Copy-pasted from what Dept of State demanded to condemn. National interests is again the key word. European countries are not sovereign. They do whatever US tell them to do, with rare exceptions like Nordstream 2 which cause much outrage.
November 28, 2018, 12:16:59 PM
A very hungry Putin:

November 28, 2018, 12:09:37 PM
Turkey is actually insane; they have a dictatorship, so I ignore their state media.
Which means, let me translate from the liberalese: in 1924 Turkey had the balls to kick British out;
they gained their country, not some piecework cut arbitrarily like Iraq/Transjordan.
In 2018 they prevented a coup. Their President stands for their national interests, unlike Poroshenko.
This is obvious to anyone who's not a leftie. Well, maybe some right-wing whackos can protest this, but
deep down in their hearts they would know they are lying, as they understand their own national interests as well
so can relate to Erdogan.

Wait, are you admitting Russia is lying? Omg! A break through!

I mean, you know in your heart your nation is lying directly to your face. I'm amazed that Russia is defending their actions when the rest of the world is condemning them.
November 28, 2018, 12:08:07 PM
Turkey is actually insane; they have a dictatorship, so I ignore their state media.
Which means, let me translate from the liberalese: in 1924 Turkey had the balls to kick British out;
they gained their country, not some piecework cut arbitrarily like Iraq/Transjordan.
In 2018 they prevented a coup. Their President stands for their national interests, unlike Poroshenko.
This is obvious to anyone who's not a leftie. Well, maybe some right-wing whackos can protest this, but
deep down in their hearts they would know they are lying, as they understand their own national interests as well
so can relate to Erdogan.
November 28, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

So, all western nations are insane? Ukraine is insane
Germany is not insane. Turkey is not insane. Hungary is not insane.
Bulgaria now regrets that it will be buying gas from Turkey, while it could directly and could also earn by transit.

Ukrainian junta and 2%-4% population that supports them is.

the martial law will not create any problems for the political democratic processes in Ukraine.

Dude, are you f*cking laughing in our faces? Martial law does not impede democracy? Gimme a break.

Uhhh, Germany condemned the actions of Russia globally. They're "western". You're the one that called all western media "insane".

November 28, 2018, 11:54:27 AM

So, all western nations are insane? Ukraine is insane
Germany is not insane. Turkey is not insane. Hungary is not insane.
Bulgaria now regrets that it will be buying gas from Turkey, while it could directly and could also earn by transit.

Ukrainian junta and 2%-4% population that supports them is.

the martial law will not create any problems for the political democratic processes in Ukraine.

Dude, are you f*cking laughing in our faces? Martial law does not impede democracy? Gimme a break.
November 28, 2018, 11:48:33 AM
No sane country in the world believes in it, which you can see from the recent international economical and political activity around Russia.

So, all western nations are insane? Ukraine is insane, and the only "sane" nation is Russia -- seems about right. Rofl.

"He underlined that the introduction of martial law will not hinder the working of the democratic institutions of Ukraine, and will not create any problems for the upcoming presidential election," Stoltenberg said. "For NATO allies, this is of course important, that the president so clearly says that the martial law will not create any problems for the political democratic processes in Ukraine."

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/27/671084271/ukraine-parliament-approves-martial-law-after-naval-skirmish-with-russia

Nah, it's fake news from the Kremlin that's wrong my friendly Ruskie comrade.
November 28, 2018, 10:50:20 AM

Military is on high alert; citizens are on alert. When Russia invades the homeland, they'll be ready.

From what I've read in the media, even the oppositional party supports the martial law declaration.
I guess at least 50% will rush to get Russian passports. So they'd better be ready.
Do you understand that 80% of population speaks Russian, or a very close dialect, and perceives junta
as occupants? That they still culturally belong to Soviet culture, raped and distorted and prohibited by junta?
Obviously, Martial Law will help against those dissenters who already capture power plants, which fail to start
the heating season.
Martial Law also reduces prices of all assets, making them really easy to buy up.

As for opposition, did you see the actual debates in Parliament? It was a clear revolt against President,
which ended with some protracted negotiations and he finally didn't get what he wanted.

So called Russian threat exists only in official Ukrainian and Western propaganda.
No sane country in the world believes in it, which you can see from the recent international economical and political activity around Russia.
November 28, 2018, 10:13:09 AM
Uhh, pretty sure that's fake news right there. They've implemented martial law, but only along the Russian border and the election dates have not moved.
Why the Martial Law if everything stays the same?
Why not Martial Law in 2014? Or at the height of hostilities?

Uhhh; because Ukraine has intelligence that Russia is gathering military forces on their borders. Pretty much the invasion of Crimea was unexpected and rapid; now the Ukraine military is prepared and wants its citizens to be prepared.

Military is on high alert; citizens are on alert. When Russia invades the homeland, they'll be ready.

From what I've read in the media, even the oppositional party supports the martial law declaration.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251
November 28, 2018, 10:10:53 AM
I thought the United Nations was formed to invade countries to force the removal of elected governments, and to promote the sale of US armaments.

Most accurate statements of the United Nations I ever read.
Can you add the IMF in please?
November 28, 2018, 10:10:26 AM
Uhh, pretty sure that's fake news right there. They've implemented martial law, but only along the Russian border and the election dates have not moved.
Why the Martial Law if everything stays the same?
Why not Martial Law in 2014? Or at the height of hostilities?
November 28, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
What are you on about?

Agreement between the Russian Federation and the Ukraine on cooperation in the use of the sea of Azov and the strait of Kerch.

I am on about Martial Law for 30 days in regions bordering the contested regions.
Effective since 10am today. Limiting human rights. Postponing the presidential and parliamentary elections.
That was the reason to perform this provocation.

Just more Russian FUD from the Kremlin. Of course you'd know that if you read my links. Roll Eyes
November 28, 2018, 10:05:19 AM
What are you on about?

Agreement between the Russian Federation and the Ukraine on cooperation in the use of the sea of Azov and the strait of Kerch.

I am on about Martial Law for 30 days in regions bordering the contested regions.
Effective since 10am today. Limiting human rights. Postponing the presidential and parliamentary elections.
That was the reason to perform this provocation.
November 28, 2018, 09:58:50 AM
There were treaties in place that allowed the boats to be there (bilateral agreements).
You lie. Pre-2014 territorial waters were violated. Which can be demonstrated from satellites.
(Also all Boeing stuff can be).
Also, there were multiple threats, from US as well, to blow up Kerch Bridge.

Moreso, Ukrainian junta claims to be at war with Russia.
Are you out of your mind to claim that a warring country should be admitted into territorial waters
because of some "treaties" it has long since denounced?
It is officially junta at half of Ukrainian territory (excluding Crimea) from this day. It's an official dictatorship,
voted in by Rada (parliament).

What are you on about?

The Parties, proceeding from the necessity of conservation of the Azov-Kerch defined area of water as integral economic and natural complex, to be used in the interests of the Russian Federation and the Ukraine, have agreed as follows: 1) The sea of Azov and the strait of Kerch are historically internal waters of the Russian Federation and the Ukraine. 2) The sea of Azov must be delimited by the state border in accordance with the Agreement signed by the Parties. 3) Dispute settlement regarding the issues pertaining to the defined area of water of Kerch must be regulated by agreement between the Parties. 4) Mercantile vessels and other state non-commercial vessels flying the flags of the Russian Federation and the Ukraine have free navigation in the sea of Azov and the strait of Kerch. 5) Russian-Ukrainian cooperation in the spheres of navigation, fisheries, protection of marine environment, ecological safety and life-saving in the sea of Azov and the strait of Kerch must be implemented on the basis of existing international agreements and by conclusion, in respective cases, of the new ones.

The fact that Russia broke this treaty and is feeding you false information regarding the situation highlights the propaganda coming from the Kremlin. Perhaps you should switch your news source from state media to something more independent?
November 28, 2018, 09:43:20 AM
There were treaties in place that allowed the boats to be there (bilateral agreements).
You lie. Pre-2014 territorial waters were violated. Which can be demonstrated from satellites.
(Also all Boeing stuff can be).
Also, there were multiple threats, from US as well, to blow up Kerch Bridge.

Moreso, Ukrainian junta claims to be at war with Russia.
Are you out of your mind to claim that a warring country should be admitted into territorial waters
because of some "treaties" it has long since denounced?
It is officially junta at half of Ukrainian territory (excluding Crimea) from this day. It's an official dictatorship,
voted in by Rada (parliament).

bluefirecorp_, you would have much more luck finding like-minded persons in the so-called Russian section
of this forum, controlled by Ukrainians. But (oh the irony!) you need to know Russian to participate in Ukrainian-held section.
Because all Ukrainian politicians, including President, speak Russian when off-duty.
November 28, 2018, 09:39:33 AM
Boats violated pre-2014 territorial waters of Russia.
They were warned several dozen times. This can be proven by footage from satellites, and from recordings of the talks.
Sailors surrendered and testified against the Ukrainian organisers of this provocation.
Are you implying that all countries should stop defending their borders?
Well, regarding the situation on border with Mexico, you probably are.

Uhhh; no. There were treaties in place that allowed the boats to be there (bilateral agreements). Ukraine has every right to be in that water. The fact that Russia fired upon MILITARY vessels is an ACT OF WAR.

Just because the Kremlin is feeding you fake news doesn't mean the rest of the world consumes it, silly Russian pawn.
Pages:
Jump to: