Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian section is not moderated - page 5. (Read 12940 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1128
March 16, 2015, 12:57:31 AM
So much hostility in here.

Personally I'm leaning towards xandry, though ultimately I'll leave it to theymos. There is a lot of ref spam, and he's been reporting it for a long time, regularly. There needs to be a moderator to deal with that section, lot of reports, lot of ref spam, and it can't continue being handled by non-Russian speaking global moderators.

I do like what some of the others have had to say, but I strongly suspect they wouldn't be strict enough on the referral spam (seriously if I could read Russian, or if Google translate didn't handle Russian so badly, half the threads there would be outright deleted). Either that, or they don't report enough. It's easy to talk the talk, but reports show you can walk the walk.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 16, 2015, 12:13:36 AM
So, It is very interesting. Inactive in Russian section users now activated here: -Greed- and xandry .
I read its minimum once a day. But i'm not interested in the subsections like "politics", "traders" or coders. And I do not hide this. As the most part of new information appears in English-speaking part of a forum, I don't think that is to that to be surprised.
Yep, probably we the American or Ukrainian spies also arrange revolution here to seize power in the Russian section... you need to watch less propaganda-oriented TV shows.  Wink
You tried to trolling me? I have no TV.
^^ And this guy want to be a moderator?!
Don't confuse trolling and sarcasm. It is very funny read comments about yours conspiracy theories.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 15, 2015, 07:04:55 PM
As far I remember, you wrote that you were lying there.

Я и раньше и постил в русском разделе, никуда не пропадал, мне нравится этот форум
Sorry, but it seems extremely unlikely that somebody gives a shit about your emotional condition. Yes, it's a cruel world and unhappiness comes when it wants to, nothing can be done about that.

я и не хочу чтобы модами были поганые кремлеблядки. Так понятнее?
Well done, you've just insulted a bunch of active community members. What can I say, you have that right even though it's a violation of the forum rules.

However, there are several obvious questions:

• Am I right that you've written at least one line of code for bitcoin, litecoin or any other related project?
  • Am I right that you've helped to translate a documentation or helped newbie users with some proper instructions?

What did you do except trolling and posting advertisements in your signature? Or, in simpler words, what's your contribution for the community and who are you to fucking lecture them?

There are some guys (Mr.Anonymous included) who did more than you would be ever able to do in the rest of your life. Despite of their relative silence, they have much more right to make such statements. Any confident and mentally consistent person would have to shut up on your place. Dumbo, you need to shut up and listen to what the smarter people are saying. Keep your ridiculous claims for yourself and don't waste your time. Так понятнее? Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
March 15, 2015, 06:30:28 PM
I offer best solution: we can solve problem with spam without delegate full moderation right using `split-and-move` technique: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10779150

What do you think about?
Good idea. By the way, I think we need several mods. Our section is pretty large. One man simply can't rule it all.
I offer to delegate that rights (split and move) to all old users with good reputation. In this case I hope that I can be free from that work and will can continue my work.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
March 15, 2015, 06:28:00 PM
He want to but not sold. But you wrote: "he sold his account some time ago to russian propagandists". Your position isn't true.
It has been proven that @Pivo had sold his accounts. Again, you can find it in russian section.

I offer best solution: we can solve problem with spam without delegate full moderation right using `split-and-move` technique: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10779150

What do you think about?
Good idea. By the way, I think we need several mods. Our section is pretty large. One man simply can't rule it all.
March 15, 2015, 06:20:25 PM
He want to but not sold. But you wrote: "he sold his account some time ago to russian propagandists". Your position isn't true.

You got it wrong. Re-read my previous message. Я и раньше и постил в русском разделе, никуда не пропадал, мне нравится этот форум я и не хочу чтобы модами были поганые кремлеблядки. Так понятнее?
I offer best solution: we can solve problem with spam without delegate full moderation right using `split-and-move` technique: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10779150 and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10778583

What do you think about?
Decentralized Jihad
March 15, 2015, 06:14:31 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10774092

Assume that in goal to unlock account and collect stats? Please, don't be worry about Russian sections and return to your usual work.
You got it wrong. Re-read my previous message. Я и раньше и постил в русском разделе, никуда не пропадал, мне нравится этот форум я и не хочу чтобы модами были поганые кремлеблядки. Так понятнее?
March 15, 2015, 06:05:55 PM
Go а few pages back and you will find the proofs.
Is it proof https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10773853 ?

I've been active in Russian section since the very beginning. Go and check yourself my stats/messages.
Assume that in goal to unlock account and collect stats?

To inactive in Russian subforum users: please, don't be worry about Russian sections, just return to your usual work. Thank You.
Decentralized Jihad
March 15, 2015, 05:59:31 PM

@Pivo (he sold his account some time ago to russian propagandists)

It is not true.

@stahanovec (@Pivo's clone account)

It is not true too.
Go а few pages back and you will find the proofs. Update: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10774092

So, It is very interesting. Inactive in Russian section users now activated here: -Greed- and xandry .
I've been active in Russian section since the very beginning. Go and check yourself my stats/messages.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
March 15, 2015, 05:54:17 PM
Political trolls (propagandists):
UraN,
neiros,
etc...
fixed Smiley
March 15, 2015, 05:50:33 PM

It is not true.

It is not true too.

@fsb4000 (bad reputation; most likely a polit activist; just an asshole)
asshole ? - your position is very smart..

Decentralized Jihad
March 15, 2015, 05:41:21 PM
For Bitcointalk administration:

Never give any moderation permissions to these people:

@Balthazar (he is a well-known scammer)
@fsb4000 (bad reputation; most likely a polit activist; just an asshole)

Thanks

The list has been updated. @fsb4000 is now on the list.
March 15, 2015, 05:31:42 PM
Agreed with this list (about polit trolls) except Yaremi.
Once day I explained that You make usual (like teens) mistakes, but You leave discussion thread without any explanation.
Now, Uran public long list without thinking, and You note about politic trolls too. But truly not all users in list are trolls. Many users actively fight against trolls (me too, sometimes) and true trolls often can't defend his position, they just trolling and public propaganda-oriented materials.
For example, Pivo is active in politic section but he is not troll. Trolls just trolling and can't explain details about position, Pivo - can.
You should to think..think more. Asatur, Yaremi and Uran make same mistakes in logic too, so no one of you is useful to be a mod.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 15, 2015, 05:27:08 PM
Balthazar (00:25:45 16/03/2015)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10781593
тебя добавили в список кремлевских шпигунов )

Fiery Vortex (00:26:20 16/03/2015)
Придется идти в местное УФСБ трудоустраиваться ))

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
March 15, 2015, 05:08:39 PM
March 15, 2015, 04:24:59 PM
b) The people chose them in the pre-voting
It is bad way. Too many trolls, politic agents and newbies in our section.

Now I'm trying to find LZ (our mod)
legendary
Activity: 1876
March 15, 2015, 04:17:28 PM
The thing is that:

a) They want to be moderators and openly about it said the people
b) The people chose them in the pre-voting
March 15, 2015, 04:07:24 PM
Why? Yep, Wi-Fu is my account too, but peoples know about that. Take a look at Mavro-dev - it's me too.

Haha, what a fucking hypocrite. Cheesy
You are fun..
Also in real wold, scammers, trolls and stupid users hate me too. Especially scammers.

Are you calling out for me to comment or someone else?
I'm trying to bring a new idea, so everyone is welcome if he is smart enough.

Because really it doesn't matter. I don't know who you are, and searching is just a waste of my (already very limited) time. From what I've just read you aren't very good in English, but it's still decent.
I was thinking, can BadBear also pick out moderators or is it Theymos only?
I know that my English is bad, but I never learn English. I'm sorry..
But I think It has no matter in current discussion context if You can understand me.

Xandry isn't active in russian section and he is newbie. Please, don't touch newbies, especially users that work to be a mod (FSB - agents?).

Uran    
SectorZero    
Yaremi
Very fun Pivo. I remeber this peoples, no one is good, especially SectorZero and Yaremi.

Take a look: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/panic-42777 . I think that he is a best candidate today.

I don't offer to pick a new moderator. Even more, I try to point that it is possible to cleanup our section without full mod rights.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
March 15, 2015, 01:18:43 PM
Pages:
Jump to: