Pages:
Author

Topic: Russian section is not moderated - page 7. (Read 12940 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359
March 15, 2015, 11:06:13 AM
Doesn't confuse you, what this person doesn't want that the russian section was moderated?
Nope, because it's not my business. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
March 15, 2015, 11:01:10 AM
Also theymos knows all users IP...don't be afraid.
We all know that such measure as comparison of IPs doesn't worth anything. Wink

IF taken alone you may be right but recently in another thread someone suggested Admin & Staff were using also browser fingerprints to determine alt-accounts.  Wink

However, if you want to know if my account & xandry's one are related... No, they aren't.
Only thing we may have in common is posting proof of our reports to mods, here.

I'm sorry for not being part of the conspiracy someone want to believe in & see.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 4111
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 15, 2015, 11:00:26 AM
I can recommend these guys as candidates:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/alex-axe-26007
Doesn't confuse you, what this person doesn't want that the russian section was moderated?
вахтеры нахуй не нужны и так заебись, кому не нравиться выход свободен
Люто плюсую.  Smiley

Приятная атмосфера, никаких ограничений. Только от тебя зависит -пошлешь ли ты нахуй дебила или нет... Кто может быть против этого, да еще и на криптоанархистском форуме?
Translation:
watchmen fuck do not need and so fucking who do not like to go out free
Fiercely plus.  Smiley

Nice atmosphere, no restrictions. Only depends on you - you send Are you fucking moron or not ... Who can be against that, but still on the cryptoanarchist forum?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1156
March 15, 2015, 10:58:53 AM
A lot of people write to me: Become a candidate.
Therefore I propose to himself.
1. crypto-anarchist.
2. Political views: indifferent
3. A lot of free time
legendary
March 15, 2015, 10:49:41 AM
We all know that such measure as comparison of IPs doesn't worth anything. Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!
March 15, 2015, 10:41:19 AM
Really most of users in russian subforum don't understand who these people are (xandry and Gran_Voyageur).
Both registered recently in september 2014.

What are you suggesting for with such wording? Please write things clearly...
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 15, 2015, 10:31:25 AM
of course they didn't tell anything because they all are banned Smiley
It's not true: two of the four users posts written yesterday, one didn't visit a forum half a year, i'm not sure only about Manul.
Really most of users in russian subforum don't understand who these people are (xandry and Gran_Voyageur).
Yep, probably we the American or Ukrainian spies also arrange revolution here to seize power in the Russian section... you need to watch less propaganda-oriented TV shows.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
March 15, 2015, 10:23:33 AM
theymos, please choose two of the moderators, me and Balthazar, if he does not mind. I can moderate such topics as politics and below. Balthazar - directly in the sections related to mining.
Thank you for inauguration, but I'm already responsible for moderation on three resourses and there is not so much free time to add another one into this list.  Roll Eyes

In this case, it is possible to arrange the voting of the second moderator of those who wished:

Uran    
SectorZero    
Yaremi
legendary
Activity: 1694
March 15, 2015, 10:23:22 AM
My suggestion, better choice for Russian forum is: mr. Proper
legendary
March 15, 2015, 10:22:38 AM
theymos, if admins really think that russian section must be clean, than please allow me:
- move threads
- split threads

without any other rights

Wi-Fu, go under your name  Cheesy
Why? Yep, Wi-Fu is my account too, but peoples know about that. Take a look at Mavro-dev - it's me too.

Haha, what a fucking hypocrite. Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
March 15, 2015, 10:18:12 AM
legendary
March 15, 2015, 10:16:31 AM
theymos, please choose two of the moderators, me and Balthazar, if he does not mind. I can moderate such topics as politics and below. Balthazar - directly in the sections related to mining.
Thank you for inauguration, but I'm already responsible for moderation on three resourses and there is not so much free time to add another one into this list.  Roll Eyes
legendary
March 15, 2015, 10:13:21 AM
I do not think I can get any good recommendations from the many russian users...

I thought so   Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
March 15, 2015, 10:11:41 AM
I simply don't think, what it badly to report about violations of the rules, especially as their such huge number. At the majority of forums where I was, it is considered normal because promotes development of community. And it in the majority Russian-speaking forums. But only not in the Russian section of this forum...
To me not important who exactly violates rules, because it not personal, rules one for all. It is a lot of my reports on messages of users: Exdeath, ZRoman, Glebonator, Manul, but they bad didn't tell anything to me (at least, I never read such)

of course they didn't tell anything because they all are banned Smiley
I don't want to be banned that's why I created this tread and asked moderators what I'm doing wrong.
that's why I started to rewise and fix errors in my old posts by myself.
but you anyway reported my october's post right after somebody mentioned me as possible candidate to moderators of Russian board.
that's why I thought you have something personal against me.
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 15, 2015, 10:07:43 AM
Recommendation - that's good. It is even better when they are given in the Russian section.

By the way, why did not you say Russian that stand as a candidate? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--990069
Sorry, but I don't consider your topic with votes seriously as well as who writes many there.  Wink
I do not think I can get any good recommendations from the many russian users - I'm not an old member of the forum, and more spammers do not like me (and the percentage is still noticeable any), because I hindering them make some cents.
legendary
March 15, 2015, 09:49:07 AM

@Grand_Voyageur, @Muhammed Zakir: thanks for recommendations.  Smiley

Recommendation - that's good. It is even better when they are given in the Russian section.

By the way, why did not you say Russian that stand as a candidate? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--990069
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1002
March 15, 2015, 09:42:24 AM
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
March 15, 2015, 09:01:41 AM
@xandry and Gran_Voyageur: Can you please post your stats? Thank you!

Many messages aren't deleted as I reported about them when thought that we have a moderator who though sometimes checks reports (this is reports on russian language about flood, off topic and spam). And I don't hurry to report about the most part of messages with referral links though there is a lot of them (even considering this exceptions).
Man who reported posts for 10k satoshi per report will never have authority in Russian board.

I know after that comment he will start to report my posts but I'm ready for that.
I simply don't think, what it badly to report about violations of the rules, especially as their such huge number. At the majority of forums where I was, it is considered normal because promotes development of community. And it in the majority Russian-speaking forums. But only not in the Russian section of this forum...
To me not important who exactly violates rules, because it not personal, rules one for all. It is a lot of my reports on messages of users: Exdeath, ZRoman, Glebonator, Manul, but they bad didn't tell anything to me (at least, I never read such).
Btw, what is happened to LZ? Has he some problem in the real life?
He simply very seldom visits a forum. Here other user writes about it at the beginning of this year:
Тема - бред, в русском разделе уже есть модератор

Текущего модератора уже месяц не было на форуме:
Name:  LZ
Last Active:  December 02, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

Это, конечно, не круто.
Translation:
The topic - nonsense, in the Russian section is already the moderator

The current moderator wasn't a month at a forum:
Name:  LZ
Last Active:  December 02, 2014, 09:18:48 AM

It, of course, not cool.

I agree moderate section, but it would be better to have more co-moderators to subsections.

@Grand_Voyageur, @Muhammed Zakir: thanks for recommendations.  Smiley
legendary
March 15, 2015, 08:42:39 AM
Do you mean a Native Russian or simply a user proficient enough (ТРКИ-2 or higher) on Russian Language? I don't think having a passport of a Nation State should be required to do moderation in forums.

Technically, the moderator may be even Chinese. But the Chinese never catch the whole meaning written in the Russian section. For this he needs to become a Russian - So he must be Russian  Wink

I don't agree at all with your assertion. A ТРКИ-2 level foreign user can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialization, can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party, can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
However, if you want "humor" to be recognized a proficient user like the ones at the ТРКИ-3 and ТРКИ-4 maybe up to the task.

I could have agreed with you IF you were saying majority of Chinese users are not at levels high enough to be a ТРКИ-2, -3 or -4.

You are ready to discuss it in the Russian section?   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: