Pages:
Author

Topic: ♔ RUSTYRYAN's 3.0% Weekly Term Deposits ♔ - page 4. (Read 25433 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
phantitox,

I am replying to some of those that have messaged me within the last week just to let you know, I'll be complying in a way that I can within the next week. At no point in this project have I had the mental agenda to blatantly wrong anyone. From this point on, it's a "believe it or not" type of scenario, because I would be in the same frustrated state as many of my depositors. I don't want to insult you or other depositors with a million excuses, but this is honestly my current situation. Firstly, I was already having a full bad month in fund-flow, so the project was becoming more and more negative. However, what is more relevant is that my computer was stolen (which had my default bitcoin client wallet and my depositor info spreadsheet), as well as much of my mining operation and the few rigs and bfl singles that were not, broken. I've had to borrow a laptop just to write this.

I must admit that the first week of silence was due to fear of simply not knowing what to do, and the thought that no one would possibly believe where I'm at, as I'm an anxiety driven person. Despite my situation, I do not want to be someone responsible for making a mess and leaving people unwhole. I'll take names as stupid, incapable, coward, and so on because that is what I feel, and what I have shown to my depositors and the community.

My plan however, is to do what is promised on my OP thread. This being providing 25% of deposit principal in the event of complete failure, default, insolvency, etc. I've backed up my spreadsheet of depositor info in the past, but I do not currently have a complete updated version. So I'll need to either have to request that all depositors send me their repayment addresses and other info, possibly find a backup that I simply don't remember yet, or go through all past messages and tally info up one by one figuring amounts, anonymous or not, and return addresses. As for timing of the 25% return, I will most likely have to split it up into halves sending one payment first (which is as soon as I have all depositor's info, so hopefully in a matter of a few days), and the next one in a week or two. Timing is all relying on what funds I can get together at once (probably the second payment coming from a  loan) to come close to the 25% amount.

Ryan

after this i send the repayment address, and ask him why he didnt update the OP ... stil no answer since that. anyway s i dont expect much from this.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I didn't get the interest on 9/23 9/30

really? that's coz it's a scam. start reading halfway down page 8.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I didn't get the interest on 9/23 9/30
Activity: 252
Activity: 198
The funny thing is...not only did he rip off an entire community, he ripped off an entire community of hackers  Wink
Activity: 350
Thanks steamgames Smiley
Activity: 734
Merit: 507
It's not acceptable to tolerate scummers and liars in our community.
They are destroying Bitcoin scene.

His Steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rustyzz
Hope it helps a bit.

Cheers,
SteamGames
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
It doesn't have to be just that one person.

God what a month...
I'm starting to think we definitely have our man.   On Ryan Walkers facebook page, he has also liked "High Performance Rebuilds (HPR)" - https://www.facebook.com/pages/High-Performance-Rebuilds-HPR/172626666081205

RustyRyan posted this here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1095217

Seems more than a coincidence that the name found in Rusty's PGP key happens to match a guy with the same name with the same interests that also happens to be into Bitcoin.

He does, however, mention here that he's in the US - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.1107119  .  That's not necessarily true though I suppose, but we'll see.  Chasing down some other info as we speak.
Activity: 198
God I love how a plan comes together
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
I am not sure if it is him.

When he came online he used the same IP (which could ofcourse be a proxy...) over a couple of weeks

RustyRyan (424b4af1@gateway/web/freenode/ip.66.75.74.241) Quit (Quit: Page closed)

That IP looks to be in Winnetka.

The interesting thing about winnetka is its next to Northridge. The interesting thing about northridge is that its the area Nick is from.

Strange they both come online, and leave at the same time ?

03[16:44] * nckrazze- (4cabdcbb@gateway/web/freenode/ip.76.171.220.187) has joined #bitcoin-otc
03[16:44] * RustyRyan_ (424b4af1@gateway/web/freenode/ip.66.75.74.241) has joined #bitcoin-otc
[16:44] <+a5m0> i'm trying to figure out if i'm past haedrig's wife quest or not...
02[16:45] * RustyRyan (424b4af1@gateway/web/freenode/ip.66.75.74.241) Quit (Quit: Page closed)
03[16:45] * carluz ([email protected]) has joined #bitcoin-otc
02[16:46] * nckrazze- (4cabdcbb@gateway/web/freenode/ip.76.171.220.187) Quit (Client Quit)

Activity: 336
So, who's in the area and can pay him a visit?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015
Ha Ha Ha, just when you think the community is done for, Everyone pulls together to get the bad guy! Nice one.

Lucky I spotted that old PGP key of his. I used it to send a message to him a while back, so it's 100% his.
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
Ha Ha Ha, just when you think the community is done for, Everyone pulls together to get the bad guy! Nice one.
So Who will make the "move" I want a BTCguy style photo please  Grin
And just in case that is him.

Townsville, Queensland:

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

His old PGP key was under this name. When realising his folly, he quickly changed it to his current one which hides his real name.

http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0xB8EA7B98FA65B0CB
Pages:
Jump to: