Pages:
Author

Topic: ♔ RUSTYRYAN's 3.0% Weekly Term Deposits ♔ - page 8. (Read 25433 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1014
FPV Drone Pilot
This means I have set up the service so lenders are not at risk. I will make 3% interest payments for as long as possible. If for some reason I see in the future that I can not take any additional deposits because of risk then I will not, meaning I will not take what I can not handle. I have shared with PatrickHarnett (for Credit Rating) my BTC Reserve and BTC Monthly Income to back the deposit system.

PatrickHarnett suggested that to have a meaningful CR you would need 100 BTC or more in deposits. You seems to have more than double that at this point and have been operating for a while. Have you done anything further or have intentions to seek and receive a CR in the WPW thread? I would be interested in making a deposit but only with a favorable CR from PatrickHarnett.

RustyRyan, could you please comment on this post? Thanks!

RustyRyan does not need to comment as I will - credit rating added to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.897422

For a new depositor, quite respectable and a solid entry given he has only been "in business" a month, has a small and growing customer base.

yes, another Ponzi with an excellent credit rating.

PatrickHarnett is doing a ton of harm with these "AA-" creidt ratings to obvious Ponzi's

3% weekly.  Sheesh.  We just did this and now we are going to do it again until this culture of scamming stops.
donator
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Come on, we need a soul guarantee at least.  You've got competition out there you know!
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
We have a nice new logo courtesy of Timbo925. Thanks.

*Added several new depositors to the table today.

Total on deposit 500 BTC.
Hey Rusty, PM sent.

Haven't received any PM from you yet. Try again?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hey Rusty, PM sent.
This upcoming week is the first week new interest rate requirements will kick in (2.5% for 4 weeks+ and 3.0% for 8 weeks+).

Those with current deposits with me will not have their rates changed in any way.
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
I would like to know under what circumstances you would not pay back 100% of your depositors' principal. If you suffered a significant default or loss, would you make up for it out of pocket, or pass the loss along to your depositors?
Activity: 518
This means I have set up the service so lenders are not at risk. I will make 3% interest payments for as long as possible. If for some reason I see in the future that I can not take any additional deposits because of risk then I will not, meaning I will not take what I can not handle. I have shared with PatrickHarnett (for Credit Rating) my BTC Reserve and BTC Monthly Income to back the deposit system.

PatrickHarnett suggested that to have a meaningful CR you would need 100 BTC or more in deposits. You seems to have more than double that at this point and have been operating for a while. Have you done anything further or have intentions to seek and receive a CR in the WPW thread? I would be interested in making a deposit but only with a favorable CR from PatrickHarnett.

RustyRyan does not need to comment as I will - credit rating added to https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.897422

For a new depositor, quite respectable and a solid entry given he has only been "in business" a month, has a small and growing customer base.
Activity: 28
What are coins used for?
-Short Term Investments
-Bitcoin Projects
-Private Loans

It doesn't make sense to describe the use of an investment as being an "investment", because you already said that. Around and around in circles... for what point? And at least describe a bitcoin project, for chrissakes.
+1
legendary
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
rippleFanatic
What are coins used for?
-Short Term Investments
-Bitcoin Projects
-Private Loans

It doesn't make sense to describe the use of an investment as being an "investment", because you already said that. Around and around in circles... for what point? And at least describe a bitcoin project, for chrissakes.
Activity: 103
received. ty
Activity: 686
Bitbuy

Activity: 445
Merit: 250
This week's interest has been sent out, please confirm. Enjoy.
Received.
This week's interest has been sent out, please confirm. Enjoy.
To those that have shown interest in getting in on next week's interest with the original rate offer, there are less than 12 hours to deposit before the cut-off.

Interest payments will be sent out before then as well.
Activity: 45

*Table Updated
OP Rates have been tweaked based on term length. All current depositors will continue their terms with the previously agreed rate of a flat 3%.

Anyone that deposits this week will receive the original offer of 3.0% for their entire term regardless of deposit size. After Sunday, new rate requirements will kick in.
@ Bogidu, Kais, phantitox,

My apologies gentlemen, I've been rather busy the past day and a half. Yes the offer is still open. I'll get to the several PMs shortly.
Pages:
Jump to: