Pages:
Author

Topic: ♔ RUSTYRYAN's 3.0% Weekly Term Deposits ♔ - page 10. (Read 25433 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
All current depositors, this week's interest has already been paid out, so check your wallets and enjoy.

In less than 6 hours I will not accept new deposits for earning interest next week, so if you are a new depositor, please hurry up if you are thinking about investing some coins.

As always, thank you for your support.
Deposited 10.00 BTC today. Please confirm when received.

Confirmed, thank you.
Reminder:

For those who have contacted me and other potential depositors that would like to start with next week's interest, please be sure to send all deposits before the next weekly term starts (Sunday 24:00 UTC or 5:00 PM PST).

Have a nice day.
Table Updated.
*OP Update:

Minimum Term Length is now set at 4 weeks.

Thank you.
*OP Update:

Minimum Deposit is now set at 10 BTC.

Thank you.
Also interesting: http://blockchain.info/address/15NsVhdag7E2zVFPuX4VnQXnT9cwChAQfJ. The coins don't appear to have gone anywhere, no pirate deposit, nothing. I assume you are just building up forum rep at this point Rusty?

Nope, that's not correct. That is not your withdrawal address, plus look at the date. Check again. PM me if you need any help.

Ahh good point, sorry for the confusion.

No problem. If you'd like to deposit again let me know.
legendary
Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029
Also interesting: http://blockchain.info/address/15NsVhdag7E2zVFPuX4VnQXnT9cwChAQfJ. The coins don't appear to have gone anywhere, no pirate deposit, nothing. I assume you are just building up forum rep at this point Rusty?

Nope, that's not correct. That is not your withdrawal address, plus look at the date. Check again. PM me if you need any help.

Ahh good point, sorry for the confusion.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Micon, thank you for your concern.  However, I am sure you can appreciate every time you play a hand of poker you might win or lose.  In this case (actually in several cases) I put up small stakes to see what would happen.  In the same way, I might go to a movie and at the end I may have received my money's worth, but I don't get my money back.

In re. bold text: Although true, that doesn't mean that poker is a 50/50 proposition. Remember, poker is a NOT a card game played with people. It's a people game played with cards. A Grand Master Poker Player (if such an animal exists) would never have to look at his/her cards to beat the game, albeit he/she may have to pretend to look at their cards unless, again, he/she has such a read on a player that he/she may somehow point out that in some particular hand(s) he/she is playing blindly.

My last foray in RL poker, I started to play this way on occasion, especially when I had an excellent read on an opponent, coupled with position and chip count, and didn't want to see a 2-7 off-suit in the hole, thus possibly giving away information.

Believe it or not, when playing online poker, a GMPP can do the same thing with the adding advantage that not a single player would be aware that he/she is not looking at their hole cards.

The reason for coming to this thread is because I'm recently become fond of the name Ryan.

~Bruno~

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Please excuse me for butting in, but it appears that he sent the coins that you sent him with your withdrawal address to another address which has remained dormant. Is that address that he sent the 5.125 coins as well as the .75 coins your withdrawal address?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250

lol
legendary

Edit: never mind! Didn't look closely at the address.
legendary
Deposit returned when expected, and depositor even took my deposit 1 day late!
Deposits sent out, please confirm.

*Table Updated.
All payouts for this week have been sent. Please confirm receipt.
Just another reminder that new depositors that wish to get in on this week's interest should do so in about 5 hours. Deposit Returns and Interest Payments for this past week will also have been done by then. Thank you. 
All I mean is one could deposit later but interest would not start until the following Sunday. So for those that don't want to waste a week of interest, they should deposit before the time I have provided. I've made an edit to that post to make this more clear.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I know you run the payouts on the same day (that's pretty common), was curious why deposits would be treated that way as well.
Reminder:
The next weekly term starts in about 36 hours.
I will accept incoming deposits for the next week no later than Sunday 24:00 UTC (i.e. 5 PM PST), so please get deposits in before then.

Why are deposits tagged to a particular start time?  That doesn't make much sense.
I've stated that payouts occur at this time, and any deposits that come in I would like before then. If deposited later in the week, interest will not start until the following Sunday. This way I have all interest payments and deposit returns on the same day every week. Sundays are when I have the most time available to manage deposits. Not sure what is hard to get.
Pages:
Jump to: