Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 100. (Read 221141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
How about all of you winners post screen shots of the last 5 winning trades?

Show me the money! Grin

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
How about all of you winners post screen shots of the last 5 winning trades?

Show me the money! Grin
Activity: 182

The way we trade, is different to the way you trade. That's all

We only trade the most rewarding opportunities presented to us and to be effective, that consists of getting there before normal traders

Everyone has the same opportunities in this market, but everyone doesn't realize it

+1.
Sounds rather elegant when you put it that way.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This pumps are nothing.
Would like to know who made the biggest pump of ther 2014 with NakamotoDark.
From 30 satoshi till 500.
More than 1000% in 1 day.

+1
Activity: 152
During every high volume price rise, the price can only go so far before, eventually, everyone is trying to cash out profits at the same exact time. Think about it like a massive stampede trying to squeeze through a 32" wide door simultaneously - it just won't work. This is known as sell resistance.

Thus, in trading, timing is your most crucial element.

Because, those who get there first will always win - and they will win big

Those who aren't as early, but get there before the major price move kicks off, their win will be much smaller, but a win nevertheless.

Unskilled traders who buy during the distribution phase will always lose, there is no way around that. During distribution, it isn't even possible for one to build a large enough position so as to guarantee a worthwhile profit.

I particularly respect the fact that you say when not to buy, which a lot of people don't do. So at least you have decency and a juxtaposing view instead of the usual "its going up, buy buy buy it's going to rise forever, easy x40"

I will report how this week goes for me in here anyway
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Everyone has the same opportunities in this market, but everyone doesn't realize it

It's actually easier to win than it is to lose
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
This pumps are nothing.
Would like to know who made the biggest pump of ther 2014 with NakamotoDark.
From 30 satoshi till 500.
More than 1000% in 1 day.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Don't even bother with this group they are market manipulators they just pump and dump this is ILLEGAL! I do not care how much the money you make from this pump and dump thing if someone like us lose because of you

PLEASE I beg you guys don't take the easy option and join with this men. I will trade as honest man because thats how I am

you will make 10btc and someone will lose 10btc that is not right for me. It is impossible you "predict" all those coins that you say, i think you guys create the coins or you work with developer i don't believe that you will just look the chart and trade like this way

you people are pump and dump group do not trust them

The way we trade, is different to the way you trade. That's all

We only trade the most rewarding opportunities presented to us and to be effective, that consists of getting there before normal traders

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Don't even bother with this group they are just market manipulators they pump and dump, which is so ILLEGAL! I do not care how much money you make from this pump and dump thing is someone like us lose because of you

PLEASE, PLEASE don't take the easy option and join them. I will trade as honest man because that is how I am

you will make 10btc and someone will lose 10btc that is not right for me. It is impossible you "predict" all those coins that you say, i think you guys create the coins or you work with developer i don't believe that you will just look the chart and trade like that

Escrow Dude, you are not wrong for the most part; however, I would like to clarify a few things. First and foremost pump & dumps are not yet illegal in regards to cryptocurrencies. Secondly, since this is essentially the wild west of trading, you are going to be fighting an uphill battle against every other individual in a pump group, every whale, and every other manipulator. My advice to you would be to find a different security to trade. There are still plenty of ways to make an honest buck. Message me if you wish to continue this discussion.
Don't even bother with this group they are market manipulators they just pump and dump this is ILLEGAL! I do not care how much the money you make from this pump and dump thing if someone like us lose because of you

PLEASE I beg you guys don't take the easy option and join with this men. I will trade as honest man because thats how I am

you will make 10btc and someone will lose 10btc that is not right for me. It is impossible you "predict" all those coins that you say, i think you guys create the coins or you work with developer i don't believe that you will just look the chart and trade like this way

Tarzan?
Activity: 95

Activity: 262
P.S. - I was on the debate team in high school, so I would give up on arguing. I was 5th in the state of Mississippi.
Congratulations Doc, you're the thinnest kid at fat camp! Tongue Mississippi bashing aside, I wouldn't bother with this thread unless you truly wish to relive your highschool days.

Good point hah I am pretty thin

I am no longer responding, sorry I cannot keep you guys entertained through the night.
P.S. - I was on the debate team in high school, so I would give up on arguing. I was 5th in the state of Mississippi.
Congratulations Doc, you're the thinnest kid at fat camp! Tongue Mississippi bashing aside, I wouldn't bother with this thread unless you truly wish to relive your highschool days.
Activity: 262
I am not sure what you guys are even arguing about, I did not say anything controversial or unheard of. I said there is some risk in trading, and I even explained why. I said with or without insider info there is risk simply because you do not know how the market will react unless you personally own all of that particular coin.

I never said trading had to be a losing battle or that is is not possible to win.

thank you for your permission to leave, I had been waiting for that Wink

Any other points perhaps? The floor has already been wiped clean using dr.coins intellect, or lack of. He's so ashamed of himself he can't even respond

drcoin should probably change his username after this. He has been shitted on from such great heights that no one will ever take him seriously

Any other points perhaps? The floor has already been wiped clean using dr.coins intellect, or lack of. He's so ashamed of himself he can't even respond
Oh no, I no longer wish to attempt to engage in intelligent discourse here. It's much more interesting for me to simply respond to gratuitous attacks on my character, lacking both substance and purpose. Why don't you continue your denigration? I'm sure it will boost your confidence and bitcointalk credibility.
Activity: 173

Ah yes, your condescending remarks make you seem so intelligent and self-important.

Undecided Boring... can you dissapear now
*disappear
I could have disappeared earlier, but the baseless attacks were far too entertaining. Are you disappointed that I don't wish to engage in demeaning name-calling with Santa? And thank you for your permission to leave, I had been waiting for that Wink
Activity: 59
Activity: 173
Ah yes, your condescending remarks make you seem so intelligent and self-important.

Undecided Boring... can you dissapear now
Pages:
Jump to: