Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 96. (Read 221141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Start your own thread and deliver to everyone half the tips, advice, strategies and profit that ryan has
And what would that result in? I can get 2 BTC a month from each and they wouldn't be able to show any of the promised results? Sounds like a good plan, there are many interesting advices in this tread, I'll see where yours takes me to...
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
So more cheap shit-talk, no proof of results, just kids defending a lie and thinking they are hot shit... if I were to spend 0.5 BTC just ONCE and wouldn't be able to show any results like you guys, I would be really upset with myself too. So I don't blame you...

Carry on...

Start your own thread and deliver to everyone half the tips, advice, strategies and profit that ryan has. Unless you really are just another troll who doesn't know shit and has nothing of value to contribute (which is obviously the case)

Until then, good riddance.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Carry on...

and carry on we will

I hope you enjoyed the cake btw Grin
legendary
So more cheap shit-talk, no proof of results, just kids defending a lie and thinking they are hot shit... if I were to spend 0.5 BTC just ONCE and wouldn't be able to show any results like you guys, I would be really upset with myself too. So I don't blame you...

Carry on...
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob.

Meanwhile..

You sound jealous and bitter, now you want to continue embarrasing yourself by having an " i've been here longer" competition?
For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob.

More posts = more experience? GTFO you noob retard

I fixed that

The guy probably has like 2 btc to his name or even less. He holds absolutely no weight
Activity: 176
You sound jealous and bitter, now you want to continue embarrasing yourself by having an " i've been here longer" competition?

More posts = more experience? GTFO you noob
Activity: 183
For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob. But I guess the word means nothing these days, so no worries.

How much btc do you have since you have been here so long? Post your btc address as proof also

Hes just some troll who suffers from age 5 reading syndrome, so he blurts out the same thing over again despite being ignored by half the forum. He is just another peasant who is pissed off because he retweeted ryans 0.5btc giveaway 14 times, but still didn't win jack shit

maybe nextime you'll have some luck? since your obviously some shitty trader who is in here blowing off steam after losing more bitcoins in the market to whales and manipulators?

you deserve to lose Cheesy

When it comes down to it your either making money or losing money + trolling bitcointalk forums

you can tell when someone is a shitty trader just by going through their past posts

i personally couldn't imagine being here for more than 5 months and having no bitcoins to show for it

pretty pathetic

For whom? I just don't think it's appropiate to call someone with more experience than you, noob. But I guess the word means nothing these days, so no worries.

How much btc do you have since you have been here so long? Post your btc address as proof also

Hes just some troll who suffers from age 5 reading syndrome, so he blurts out the same thing over again despite being ignored by half the forum. He is just another peasant who is pissed off because he retweeted ryans 0.5btc giveaway 14 times, but still didn't win jack shit

maybe nextime you'll have some luck? since your obviously some shitty trader who is in here blowing off steam after losing more bitcoins in the market to whales and manipulators?

you deserve to lose Cheesy

Activity: 406
aside from giving away money to the community which no other whale does, and when they do it's only 0.0002 btc
he has given full descriptions of price rises before they happened

and these are just the ones i have bookmarked

You could have used a better picture for effect that one is about car financing loans not gambling.

Go to imgur.com to find better pictures you can use for trolling they have gifs and everything

LOL they cant even troll properly these noobs
67 posts registered half a year ago users calls me big words. U WOT M8?! Get on my level, noob!
Troll wars?

Why he does need to prove something? He's not a part of group which claim to make miraculous 1000%/week from initial investment
You should first of all give a proof of your earnings ...
legendary

So now we are in the "i've more bitcoins" competition?

Again, all I want is either:
- RyanPumper stops advertising inflated 5000% profits a month for "his members", unless,
- someone shows his results match those that are advertised.

Do you think that's unfair?
Activity: 64
aside from giving away money to the community which no other whale does, and when they do it's only 0.0002 btc

You could have used a better picture for effect that one is about car financing loans not gambling.

Go to imgur.com to find better pictures you can use for trolling they have gifs and everything

67 posts registered half a year ago users calls me big words. U WOT M8?! Get on my level, noob!
Troll wars?

legendary

I don't see your profits listed, how do you counter my argument?

I don't see him giving away money. First trading is a null-sum game, you might say he is giving a select group of the community some money taken from the rest of the community. But wait, he is actually taking money from those in the first place. Maybe I'm wrong and you can show me some proof of the events you speak of and of which nobody has a single screenshot showing his numbers in their account.

Talk is cheap and that's all I see. Show me your numbers. For 2 BTC a month that people pay him, I don't see anyone showing once they got the promoted weekly results. 5000% a month? Everyone and their dog would be in this thing if it were true...

Activity: 64
i have followed for a while and i have seen first hand what ryan has done for free so you are out of your league

alot of guys talk about making money and being so good at trading and i have nver seen them give any money to support the community. i guess they aren't really making as much money or profit as they claim?

ryan on the other hand gives away $100 here and there to the community

i want to know how many others have done the same
Activity: 81

Activity: 151

i have followed for a while and i have seen first hand what ryan has done for free so you are out of your league

smbr called
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9504076
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9720753
smbr profit
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10092290

spr called
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10058747
spr profit
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10092290

esc called
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9690536
esc profit
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9916060

legendary
Nobody is forced to join, and this is demonstrated by the free calls and advice that I deliver in this thread
That's all nice and fine, but again, do you have to inflate numbers that high? I'm not a gambler so it does not entice me, but I guess that's whom you're looking for...

Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
And Ryan claims his members did 1008% on various coins, which is impossible if you have the most perfect timing and try to invest in all of them. Not even if you pick the right ones and put them back to back. Am I missing something?

I find these claims to be onerous and impossible to achieve, whatever profits made by your service should not be falsely advertised in this manner for months on end. Is it so hard to be honest about your results Ryan?

Until you have peeled back the curtain and experienced a week with the group  and soaked in the processes that we execute and explore week in and week out, all of your comments will be made in ignorance

Nobody is forced to join, and this is demonstrated by the free calls and advice that I deliver in this thread

The list is long, but I'll highlight just a few: ESC (1000%+), OPAL (1000%+), SMBR (1000%+), URO and many others

Here's a tip, if you don't feel comfortable, then don't join. This isn't the group for you

Ryan could you post the AMOUNT you are buying?

Sure i spend around a few btc on each give or take and if i see a real good entry i double or tripple down

Nice try, but the grammar was just a tad sloppy

"Double, Tripple down?" can't say I'm familiar with this terminology

I'll give you 5 points for effort and creativity though Wink
legendary

Sure i spend around a few btc on each give or take and if i see a real good entry i double or tripple down

Ryan, did you get confused and responding from the shill accounts?
BADAM-TUSSS!!!!

Anyway, let's assume you have 100 BTC (100% of your funds) and you join Ryan's private feed. You get this instruction:

Let's assume you don't care about the second places, and go all in on the big four, 25 BTC each in XC, START, BYC, 2015.

Prices on Jan 05:
XC: 20k
START: 5.2k
BYC: 51k
2015: 360

Prices now + best prices until now:
XC: 28.5k
START: 8k
BYC: 38k
2015: 700

Results:
XC: +42%
START: +54%
BYC: -25%
2015: +94%
Average: +41%

Not bad. But what does Ryan say was his result, even when these are extremely amazingly well timed ideal results and not average results? This: http://s14.postimg.org/cln0aor0x/list2.png

XC: +55% (not even possible)
START: ?!
BYC: +64% (profits where there should be losses?)
2015: +163% (idonteven.jpg)

And Ryan claims his members did 1008% on various coins, which is impossible if you have the most perfect timing and try to invest in all of them. Not even if you pick the right ones and put them back to back. Am I missing something?

I find these claims to be onerous and impossible to achieve, whatever profits made by your service should not be falsely advertised in this manner for months on end. Is it so hard to be honest about your results Ryan?
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1077
^ Will code for Bitcoins

Ryan, did you get confused and responding from the shill accounts?
Pages:
Jump to: