Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 104. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
VIOR has gone crazy again.. Ryan always says you don't have to sell your entire position in a coin all at once. Common sense stuff right? But how many people actually follow this piece of advice?

We first started buying VIOR during the last week of november at 1K

He always tells me to hold a certain amount of my position after accumulation....now it's clear why
Activity: 110
3 btc in Vior at 1k would have got you 33 btc today actually if you were smart enough to scale out slowly

Baisically turning $811 into $8927

Just think about how many amateurs have fucked up and lost out to put that $8k in your pocket. Scary stuff right? Lol

Now i know what ryan means when he says amateurs are the majority in this market

Thats why there is so much money to be made.. and that 8k is only from one coin lol.. we have traded more than 30 coins.. not to brag Wink

Yes LAWD!! Without amateurs no one would make any money at all. Amateurs are the lifeblood of the market.That's why crypto is the best market to trade right now if you have the correct knowledge and skills. If you want some insight into how these amateurs think, just read this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/why-does-price-fall-when-i-buy-and-it-rises-after-i-sell-913177

you wont stop laughing i tell ya
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
how many people on this team ?
Activity: 76

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

The price is now 13 THOUSAND Satoshi

Thats a freaking 1200% profit bro...

So it's just listening to those small key pieces of advice, because fuck.. just look at the vior chart. Its been going up every week since then. So 3 btc in vior at 1k will have netted you more than 20 btc by today

Some people get how this stuff works, and some people don't

3 btc in Vior at 1k would have got you 33 btc today actually if you were smart enough to scale out slowly

Baisically turning $811 into $8927

Just think about how many amateurs have fucked up and lost out to put that $8k in your pocket. Scary stuff right? Lol

Now i know what ryan means when he says amateurs are the majority in this market

Thats why there is so much money to be made.. and that 8k is only from one coin lol.. we have traded more than 30 coins.. not to brag Wink
Activity: 109
VIOR has gone crazy again.. Ryan always says you don't have to sell your entire position in a coin all at once. Common sense stuff right? But how many people actually follow this piece of advice?

So it's just listening to those small key pieces of advice, because fuck.. just look at the vior chart. Its been going up every week since then. So 3 btc in vior at 1k will have netted you more than 20 btc by today

Most people aren't that smart.

If a coin isn't up 100% in one day they will sell because thats how their brains work.
They aren't patient enough, so they will never make any real money

They just don't get it
Coins that move 100% in a day, build so much resistance that there has to be some serious demand to push it further.
Without that demand that 100% rise is all your getting

But there are those glorious coins out there that will only move 20% in a day, another 30% the next day and remain under the radar
This will happen for many weeks in a row, untill you end up with a 1200% profit like with VIOR

Ryan said it best himself

The only problem is, the majority of Novice traders are too short sighted. They covet markets that jump 200% in 24hrs, but shun Coins that only move 30, 40%.

This is crucial information.

Those that aren’t aware of things like this are more vulnerable and susceptible to making their buying / selling decisions based on mere +10%, -10% moves. These traders are not aware of the bigger picture.

If you don't know what the bigger picture is (why you have entered a trade) then don't trade at all
you are sure to lose your money to guys like us, who have been given this understanding
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Probably just as selfmade as you are.. We both obviously had significant help along the way, with the picks and tips.. but thats only one part of the eqation.. no body takes a trade for me, thats my end of the bargain. Im always willing to not only follow instruction, but to learn too

lol couldn't do the whole self-made thing in public LOOL?

I agree with you there bro ..

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

The price is now 13 THOUSAND Satoshi

Thats a freaking 1200% profit bro...

Activity: 152
Merit: 100
So I'm in for a weeks trading with Ryan

I followed this thread since the first post and have bookmarked many key posts that I feel are laced with gold

Have never taken part in a pump or joined a group of any kind but decided to get serious about trading and if I am going to learn from anyone it might as well be from the best

As far as trading goes, it seems that these guys are making the most money and I would love to be involved

After being an observer to the public predictions coming to pass, not once, but nearly every single prediction playing out exactly as described...... All the information and professional advice, I feel comfortable taking the leap

Activity: 86
you aren't even qualified to be posting here. Professionals and winners only

Yep! Cheesy

Ryan should change the name of the group to The Winners Circle and require proof of past wins to register

I would hate the team to be flooded with loser types, Steel sharpens steel
I may not be a whale yet, but compared to you, Im the largest whale in the pond

A self-made whale? .. or nah?

Probably just as selfmade as you are.. We both obviously had significant help along the way, with the picks and tips.. but thats only one part of the eqation.. no body takes a trade for me, thats my end of the bargain. Im always willing to not only follow instruction, but to learn too
Activity: 261

A self-made whale? .. or nah?

You quoted me but never read it you STOOPID shill, here it is again....... I meant the "Note: BTC is a buy right now." part. He been saying that since it was about $500. according to ryan, and if you really do as he says, you been buying btc since $500, panic sold yet? Epic loss? lol, move along son

Reading through your past posts your just another amateur trader... post after post about losses.. lol.. you aren't even qualified to be posting here. Professionals and winners only

I have never seen you in any of the group chats or activities so your just some cheapskate troll who probably cant even afford a week with our sqaud.. so you make noise from the sidelines, whilst we win week after week

How much btc do you have anyway 0.0043? Dust as they call it? LOL

Ryan has delivered more than 15,000% of profit

More than 100 pumps

legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
Signed for this week. Lets see if i am getting registered.
Activity: 228
lol, remember when his finishing statement was something about btc being a buy and gonna be very interesting sept- dec, hmmmm good call.

That still is the statement Snr.Retard

What's interesting to you (novice trader) might not be what ryan is referring to

Buy low, sell high.. Do the opposite... ever heard of these phrases?

The price of btc is very "interesting" at the moment

I meant the "Note: BTC is a buy right now." part. He been saying that since it was about $500. (F#@kin stoopid sheep)

"Stoopid?" which dictionary do you use bro? Nov to Dec is when the price started falling, which would constitute the "interesting" part. To spell it out in the language you were using in your post "loadsa cheap coins overe yonder, best getsta filling the boat"

Made a meal out of MARYJ, it looks like my crypto fortunes have finally turned around Grin

I hope this continues to work, it's almost like a hack ... but that's just my 2 cents, I'm no expert
260% profit is something I don't mind growing accustomed to LOL

let's see how it goes next week

It's the whole trading backwards thing that I'm impressed with, as well as the consistency

You quoted me but never read it you STOOPID shill, here it is again....... I meant the "Note: BTC is a buy right now." part. He been saying that since it was about $500. according to ryan, and if you really do as he says, you been buying btc since $500, panic sold yet? Epic loss? lol, move along son
Activity: 81
Just signed for the week. This will be my fourth run.. Grin exited
Activity: 151
lol, remember when his finishing statement was something about btc being a buy and gonna be very interesting sept- dec, hmmmm good call.

What's interesting to you (novice trader) might not be what ryan is referring to

I meant the "Note: BTC is a buy right now." part. He been saying that since it was about $500. (F#@kin stoopid sheep)

"Stoopid?" which dictionary do you use bro? Nov to Dec is when the price started falling, which would constitute the "interesting" part. To spell it out in the language you were using in your post "loadsa cheap coins overe yonder, best getsta filling the boat"

Made a meal out of MARYJ, it looks like my crypto fortunes have finally turned around Grin

I hope this continues to work, it's almost like a hack ... but that's just my 2 cents, I'm no expert

It's the whole trading backwards thing that I'm impressed with, as well as the consistency

Activity: 228

Activity: 188

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
No SBIT report?! Only SYS?
Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
PUMPERS PICKS: Private Membsership
Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11

Do you keep buying into coins, only to see the value fall drastically within mere minutes? Are accumulated losses making you feel that you have wasted your time with Crypto? Are you tired of losing out to bots, and showing up late to whale-games only to be dumped on, shattering your capital in the process?

If you have been sailing these waters alone and having your boat tipped over every time a Whale surfaces, then now may be the time to adjust your approach.

Registration for Pumpers Picks is now OPEN

Registration closes Tuesday 01/06 at 6pm EDT. Our members netted a 3,040% gain in December and are currently up 1,102% this month.

We are already moving on next weeks coins!

Just send me a Private Message here or a Direct Message on Twitter to sign up.

Happy Trading!

Feedback

Hey Ryan,
Fellow trader here. I use similar strategies as you, it is all a common sense game. One of the biggest tips to newbie investors is to not over-hold! If you can make a quick 20%, do not be afraid to sell, because if you try to hold until that 40% the chances are you will lose.

Also, check into Intellicoin Wink Seems to have real potential

Dr. Coin

RyanPumper. You have a new follower here. Incredible tradings, keep doing that way Wink

As someone new to all this, I'm finding your info helpful.

Really good info in this thread, I'll keep checking back

PM sent. Great advice so far!

Really good info in this thread, I will join  Grin
any tips for tonight into tomorrow morning?

Nice calls. Right on the money!  Cool

I learned a lot reading this thread. Today is a new day so I am rethinking my loosing strategy's  Cool

Really nice work here Ryan, rethinking my entire approach to trading, thanks Smiley
Perhaps you could talk us through a chart to spot obvious patterns?

Great trades as always. Keep showing us your trades, master.

KORE is flying

OPAL just keeps on ripping Grin

447% in two days!!! Considering my gains on vior, boom and xst this week... LEGENDARY!!!

XSt is a great call ryan. If you swing trade though you wont see the full potential but you'll still make money. XST is a true ANON winner. Peer reviews done on the code and the dev is highly respected by some of the greatest minds on the forum.

XST=Win

I agree with your simple volume strategies, Ryan.

Watching Smiley

Xst is holding like a champ ryan... good call on that one.

Just turned 0.8 btc into 4 btc this week Grin Grin so i'm building my trading pot. This is my third week on the team

I like the trade info. It good sound advice.

Lovely stuff!

I piggybacked on OPAL and made a 20% profit.

Still dabblin' in sats tho...

I went with KORE.
Noticed some talk about it on Twitter, also seems they are releasing their wallet with Anon VOIP on the 15th of sept.
Bought myself some shares earlier .. just watching it go up slowly now.

Signed up for my 2nd week...the knowledge I have learnt from Ryan has helped my trading massively

Just closed out my OPAL trades, x4 profit. I have to say, this week was a class act Ryan Wink

made 60% from vior and nearly did x2 on boom but exited before everyone else after the price ran up 70% (that was more than enough for me) plus the 47% profit from that group exercise we did with xst. Thumbs up

Long time reader here. I enjoy your perspective especially your views on charts and technical analysis

Finished the week 1.9btc up, started with .7btc so nice run overall

Just signed for this week so hoping for a repeat performance Grin

Would just like to say thank you Ryan, all of the tips you've given so far have helped me realise potential trades.
I've noticed patterns and trend changes quite quicker than I used to and have a rough idea of where the market is going.

That being said I have made no money this week, I set my buy orders too low on a few coins the day/night before they rally'd up. Knowing I could've made money this week is a much better feeling than losing.
Most of the activity happens between 8 & 10am my time and I'm usually in bed till gone 12, need to change that if I want to get in at the start of a rally.

I'd definitely recommend others to take a step back and see what happens.

Thanks. Smiley

- BenedictLol

NOICE!! i bought with 1btc on monday at 0.00000800 Grin So im at a 789% rise from this one friggin monster of a trade! x8 my original bankroll so a rewarding week for sure and that xst stunt was golden

i made a small mistake last weekend and lost 30% of my stash so it's nice to be back to my winning ways LOL

Hey Ryan thanks for the heads up on SDC that was my first big profit. I like the whole get in early on the way up then exit, then get back in when the price crashes to make additional money from the rebound.

after parlaying 0.3 btc into 1.7 btc with only two trades of the same coin I feel like theres so much more i can do. Hopefully every trade will be this easy lool

looking forward to the rest of the week

Thanks for that inside track on CND. Closed out a 143 percent profit today  Grin

yep the IRC is plush! I made .7 btc from one SLR trade on Sunday which isn't much when compared to everyone else, but looking to put my best foot forward this week to make even more.

in his "picks of the week" he PMed on the 6th of Sept he said to get into KORE, anything under 20k would be great.
Later that day it was sitting at 16k, slowly went up to 20K.
If you got in early and held on to it till KORE was getting near their anon VoIP wallet you'd have been able to sell early and exit at 30k (like I did) or play hard and get 33k+ out of it (it spiked at 35k about 3 hours ago).

Yep 0.5BTC is a big price if you're a small time trader like me, but for those who wanna play big, cheap ticket to more profit.

Nice long chat on Skype yesterday. Thanks for that Ryan the advice is always appreciated Smiley
Will be sticking around for a few more weeks after hitting my 1BTC target last night
it's been a long journey. Thank you

Finally hit the motherlode Cheesy

MEGA KUDOS to you Ryan

If you are already disciplined in your approach to trading then I would recommend Ryan (to make money with).
If you are a complete newbie who wants to learn about this sort of trading and eliminate common mistakes, with the possiblility of making the .5btc back I would also recommend him.

Another week like this and I may make the switch to full time crypto
These last few days have been amazing for me

great picks!!

very impressive so far Ryan. Started the week with .6 btc and traded up to 3.7 btc. I was pushing for a full 4 btc which is a nice round number LOL Cheesy but can't complain. Really impressed because i came in with average expectations which you surpassed by miles. Thanks for your help today as well, it was very much appreciated.

Love your insight Ryan very helpful. Any hints on coins we should looking at?

I made 254% on cnd. I' m very happy with that. Smiley

The tips and advice have been invaluable especially for someone like me who has been winning but then losing.

The advice alone has put me on a steadier course and i am making more gains then losses for the first time so that is super cool.

I would like to take things a step further by trading alongside you and your team. Would love to get into the group before tomorrow. Please

Hi.

First of all, thanks for the info you are sharing. Please keep posting the older info, I like this thread, I use it to learn, not to trade YET.

Second: for the giveaway, the only requirement is retweet? More retweets increase the chance? Or..?

Thanks.

I made 60% on FTC this week due to your tips. Thanks RYAN PUMPER.

With Ryan it's almost like a daily lecture on how to spot coins that are going to rise before everyone else does which really starts to rub off on you after a while. We got into VIACOIN before everyone else so when the rally started the uninformed were actually panic buying our sell orders that we placed several hours before for a 50% profit. I guess this is where the value is i suppose

I like your insight and been following for some months now.

.35 btc to start the day Grin. I could send you a tip if you want? Very pleased with this after being in a losing streak for so long. Feels great to back to even after just one trade it's such a relief

Good job man !

I love your posts ryan, very helpful for beginners ! Hope one day I'll be allowed to join you ahah

I have a question, at which point you consider that a sell resistance is low ? For example, I saw these energycoins which needed 2.6 btc to double its value, is it a low sell resistance ?

that would be cool to see a couple recommendations from you since you do seem to know what you're doing.

I enjoy the information/advice you do provide!

Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
PUMPERS PICKS: Weekly Round-up
Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04

The following are the gains netted from this weeks Private Picks. The largest returns came from MARYJ, VDO, 1OC, UTIL

Members netted gains totaling 1,102% this week. Next weeks coins are already primed for accumulation!

Happy trading!

COIN OF THE WEEK

MaryJaneCoin

MaryJane broke out of accumulation this week. Starting from Dec 22, trading volume began to surge upward - to levels we haven't seen since October. Day, by day the price crept upwards in a stealthily fashion. Culminating with a 288% gain for the week. There is still plenty of room left for maneuvering - so I'd keep a keen eye on MaryJane

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Jump to: