Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 105. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
PumpersPicks.com
12 Nov - 03 Jan
Total return: 357%
Coins: SYS

In these winning times, traders become susceptible to being lulled into complacency. Thus, the worst draw downs may come right after periods where just about everything seems to be working well as if it had been optimistically scripted. During winning streaks, people become greedy and  fail to consider what may go wrong. The moral is: whenever you have multiple positions that are sailing to new highs and virtually all of them are working as planned, guard against complacency and be extra cautious.

SYS

The herd versus the minority.

This is essentially what Altcoin trading boils down to.

The herd can be characterised in a variety of ways but, typically, the herd will execute trades based on one out of two emotions; fear and greed.

There is no skill or methodical thinking involved in herd mentality.

These individuals would rather the thinking be done for them, so instead of committing to conducting relevant research on the market in order to uncover high probability opportunities that have yet to play out – they consistently spend their time betting on the continuation of moves that have already occurred. Which is always a losing proposition.

Another common characteristic is the illogical need of members of the herd to overtrade.

They always want to be jumping into and out of trades because they are under the false assumption that trading is a game of musical chairs, rather than a venture that is undertook to produce a stream of consistent profits.

I have had people ask me about High Frequency Trading algorithms and other ludicrous things, which only further highlights the limited understanding people have on the way markets, in general, move.

I have mentioned that every single coin in this market exhibits signs of some form of a long-term cycle. Thus, by coming into alignment with these long term cycles, trends and patterns – it is extraordinarily possible to draw more money from this market than you will ever put into it.

But, doing that means understanding how the herd is exploited on a daily basis by the minority – the skilled few.

Before reading on, I want you to destroy any pre-conceived notion that you hold in your mind about manipulation.

When one chess player defeats another in the most dreadful manner, is this referred to as “manipulation” ... or Skill?

When a big retailer moves into town and decimates all the smaller traders, is this referred to as manipulation... Or shrewd business?

What the uninitiated refer to as manipulation, provides the small minority of skilled traders with continuous piles of revenue.

But is this manipulation, or skill?

You see the herd will exhibit the most irrational and illogical behaviour in the market at all times. And this will never change. Markets are built upon this one fact.

If given a sting of straight forward A or B questions, the herd will pick the wrong answer 99% of the time.

What would make someone of reasonable intelligence restrict themselves to buying only high volume coins that are on the first page of Bittrex, only coins that have excessively large buy support, only coins that are being promoted by everyone on the various news sources, only coins that are easy to “get out of” (then why get in in the first place).

These are all selling indicators.

High Volume coins:
Each coin is its own market. Thus each coin has a maximum capacity for trading volume. Once the volume begins to approach this maximum, sell resistance builds to the point prices can no longer lift. If a coin has already attracted a tremendous amount of volume, volume that is magnitudes above average levels – then that particular market is filled (or close to being filled) to its maximum capacity. Thus the only thing left to happen is for the BTC to come back out of that market – causing the value to plummet.  Thus, only trading “high volume coins” is a reason why the herd consistently lose... again, and again.

Large Buy Support:
Coins do not just shoot up into orbit at random. There will always be a period of accumulation before prices begin to climb. So if, during a rally, when prices have advanced 100%+, you begin to see buy orders stacking up and forming support, this is an indicator of a pending dip because all this does is provide a guaranteed (and profitable) exit for those who got in days/weeks/months before who are already up 200 - 400%+ .....Thus, only trading “coins with good buy support” is yet another reason why the herd consistently lose... again, and again.

Coins Being Over-Promoted:
I sincerely doubt that anyone would require explanation on this, so I’ll move on.

Coins That are easy to get out of:
This statement in itself is so irrational. Why would you want to get into a coin that is easy to get out of? This defeats the entire purpose of trading. I mean, just ask yourself.. Wouldn’t those who are already in the coin and in profit also find it similarly “easy to get out of?” Thus pushing the price lower when they do decide to cash out – turning your position into a significant loss within the snap of a finger. Guys.. only trading “coins that are easy to get out of” is yet another reason why the herd consistently lose... again, and again.

The herd is directly responsible for delivering immensely large profits into the hands of the small few skilled traders – not due to manipulation, but due to these consistent, illogical mistakes.

You see what you call manipulation, others call skill.

If I buy into a coin during accumulation, I know full and well that accumulation doesn’t last forever and eventually, prices will breakout – taking the market, full force, into distribution mode – at which point the herd will be willing participants in ensuring that my position is transformed into a 500%+ profit.

This isn’t manipulation, this is skill. This is what occurs when the herd commits to their game of checkers – despite the fact that the actual game being played is an advanced form of Chess.

Being consistently successful in crypto means placing yourself at the opposing end of the herd.

You see it is a game of compounding – in other words, literally using profits to multiply your overall yield – thus, expanding your territory.

A novice who trades based on impulse, and emotions.. never has market poise. Takes short-term positions, and overtrades will never expand their territory.

As an experienced, and skilled trader – you will not only be in sync with the trends of the various coins that are worth trading – but you are also in sync the entire market.

What I am getting at is, 200% here... another 400% win in another coin. A 100% gain there.. Culminates into 700% worth of gains.  If you’re of the skilled variety, who takes adequate sized positions in coins (1 BTC and above), that’s a 9 BTC haul right there. If you think that’s an excessive portion of money – there are scores of traders who make more than twice that amount on a weekly basis. Many of whom started with 1 BTC.

1BTC position in XXXX COIN, 200% gain = 3 BTC... skilled trader cashes out.
 XXXX COIN Crashes
Skilled trader now puts 2 BTC into XXXX COIN at the bottom, 150% gain = 5 BTC... he cashes out
XXXX COIN Crashes
Opportunity spotted in BBBB COIN, XXXX COIN also bottoms out
2 BTC into XXXX COIN, 2 BTC into BBBB COIN – 100% gain on XXXX / 200% gain on BBBB = 10 BTC

That, essentially, is how you expand your territory and grow as a trader.

It’s not about jumping into and out of coins within 5 minutes. It is about understanding and trading in alignment with the prevailing long-term trend.

It you aren’t trading with the trend, then you are trading against the trend. And that’s a battle that you will never win

The Ultimate Buying Strategy

Tip: My market philosophy is quite simple. Trading Crypto is not dissimilar to purchasing fine art. If you are to achieve any level of continued success, then you must buy only the best paintings, by the best artists, at the best prices. This will provide you with the easiest profits that there are to be had because there will always be wealthy traders around who look to buy only the best – thus your job is simply to get there first. Deciding when to get into and out of these high quality coins is as simple as understanding the difference between retail and wholesale pricing.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
I am dead sure that ryan pumper is either a combination of 14 bots, 25 writers and an entire office floor of market analysts and traders or part of the crypto illuminati I don't know which it is

Probably the best trader I have come across
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Been following for some time now, very interested in strengthening my skills and perhaps inceasing my profit along the way. I have sent a private message as I'm hoping to get in early

Waiting on your response Smiley
Activity: 176
Activity: 183
lol, remember when his finishing statement was something about btc being a buy and gonna be very interesting sept- dec, hmmmm good call.

That still is the statement Snr.Retard

What's interesting to you (novice trader) might not be what ryan is referring to

Buy low, sell high.. Do the opposite... ever heard of these phrases?

The price of btc is very "interesting" at the moment

Activity: 280
ryan butt pumper
legendary
Activity: 1551
Merit: 1002
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦ < ♛♚&#
Note: BTC is a buy right now. Pay attention to the price and execute your buys at the low points.
Tell us about it
Activity: 228
lol, remember when his finishing statement was something about btc being a buy and gonna be very interesting sept- dec, hmmmm good call. and I flicked back through the thread a little and he claims some slg pump which definitely didn't happen, I suggest you check the rest aswell, full of lies of pumps that didn't even go down
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
he subtly yet blatantly told everyone what was going to happen with uro months ago and just like all his other tip offs here we are at a 200% profit

Really wishing I would have found this thread sooner.
I really appreciate being given the opportunity to trade with the group this week,
total eye opener for me.

Went in with 3 bitcoins and made a little under 7 btc over the last 5 days with only one solitary trade.
Remarkable to say the least, my whole approach will have to change but it's fucking worth it

Ready to learn more and do more big money trades
Activity: 261
Since Ryan sold after only 2.5x profit...I take it he doesn't think URO will rise to the heights of the last pumps 2 then?  

That looks like a 3.5x profit to me

and if you think thats all the uro ryan has then you're certified insane, he subtly yet blatantly told everyone what was going to happen with uro months ago and just like all his other tip offs here we are at a 200% profit

the ones who picked up on that (myself included Wink) filled the boat around 70k.

30% of my position has sold off and not only have i recouped my principal, i already have a hefty profit. The early birds catch all the worms i guess Cheesy
Activity: 138
Since Ryan sold after only 2.5x profit...I take it he doesn't think URO will rise to the heights of the last pumps 2 then?  
Activity: 6
very interesting,what's going to be the next coin to be pumped?

Yes please do tell?
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
Tic.eth
very interesting,what's going to be the next coin to be pumped?
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Pump up Jackpotcoin and Infinitecoin please. I need to dump a couple of large bags.
Activity: 136
Hes just mad he didn't buy URO under 70K

I bought piles of uro under 80k like a bawse Cool
Activity: 173
lmfao at Ryan Pumper making 50x every month and still asking for 0.5s.  Cheesy
thats like saying lmfao at coca cola making 10 billion a year and still asking $1.00 for can of coke

do you even think bro?

+ 1 what a retard lol

+100

Hes just mad he didn't buy URO under 70K and has never made a x2 let alone x50, so here he is trolling for lolz but only receives ridicule and ill mannered jokes in return. what a shitty life Undecided

Activity: 50
thats like saying lmfao at coca cola making 10 billion a year and still asking $1.00 for can of coke

do you even think bro?

+ 1 what a retard lol
Activity: 151

do you even think bro?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
lmfao at Ryan Pumper making 50x every month and still asking for 0.5s.  Cheesy
Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com
13 Dec - 01 Jan
Total return: 246%
Coins: URO

Don’t make trading more complicated than it needs to be. Just wait until a trade is so obvious that it’s like picking money up off the floor  - until then, do nothing. Waiting for such ideal opportunities requires the patience to allow a lot of non optimal trades to pass by without participating. I tend to not lose out on my trades because I wait for exactly the right moment. For example, although the Cheetah is the fastest animal in the world and can catch any animal on the plains, it will wait until it is absolutely sure it can catch it’s prey. It may hide in the bush for a week, waiting for just the right moment. Only then, when there is no chance it can lose its prey, does it attack. That to me is the key to successfully trading altcoins.

URO

As I’ve said time and time again, the market leaves its own DNA, buried in the charts.

These areas of accumulation and distribution remain on the charts forever. The price moves on, but these areas remain, and at some point in the future, price behaviour moves back into these regions, and at this stage, these areas, often dormant for long periods, then become powerful once again.

This is the Case with URO

I made a post about URO several months ago (read it here), I broke down the fact that there was a major price move in the works.

You see, despite the thousands of unskilled traders who recklessly / ignorantly preach that “the market is uncertain”, “anything can happen” etc etc – clearly, the crypto market is 110% predictable.

Not only is it predictable, but it is also fairly simple to push and pull this market in virtually any direction.

Personally, I will never place a trade unless it is a trade that has abundant elements of certainty behind it. This URO trade falls perfectly into that category.

I tell members again and again, if a coin isn’t being accumulated – then you have no business trying to buy it.

With URO, not only was there accumulation – but there was a long and extended, high volume, accumulation period starting from Nov 27 up until Jan 01.

During this period, the total trading volume was:  468.39 BTC / $148,016.

Trading volume during the distribution phase is always larger than it is during accumulation.

Due to the fact that URO’s extended accumulation period generated a total of $148K in trading volume,  it would be reasonable to expect prices to continue to run high.

Tip: Trading is a psychological game. Most people think that they’re playing against the market, but the market doesn’t care. You’re really playing against yourself. You have to stop trying to will things to happen in order to prove that you’re right. Listen only to what the market is telling you. The sole objective of trading is not to prove you’re right, but to hear the cash register ring.

SIDENOTE: You want to eliminate as many poor-percentage and high risk trades from your repertoire as possible. Once you have done this, you will see a dramatic boost in your overall profitability. Trading less and taking only the best-percentage trades are such an important part of pulling consistent wins. Ask yourself before each trade, “why am I taking this trade?” If you don’t have an answer – or can’t justify the answer, then skip the trade.  To develop the mentality needed to win in Crypto, you must develop a high probability strategy. It is as simple as that. You must have the discipline to sit and wait for only the most optimal trades where all the factors of a bull run are lined up and painfully obvious. Only then should you be putting on a trade.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Jump to: