Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 127. (Read 221142 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

- With at least one of them, the sell times don't match the Bittrex data no matter how you try and get it to "fit".

- Many of the trades are very low amounts which doesn't exactly fit his "invest 2BTC per day in these trades to make 0.7" statement a couple pages back.

If you don't post up some screenshots to add some foundation to these baseless comments then I'm left with the assumption that you have stopped taking your meds, and are merely trolling

Your post history confirms your only activity in this thread has been to troll instead of contribute.

So here's your chance. Go and get the screenshots and post them up publicly to add some weight to your statements.

If you respond without even a shred of a jpg to back your story up, then you prove yourself to be nothing more than a liar.
Activity: 686
Merit: 320
Exactly, go and print up the screen shots and post them up for everyone to see.

So "Ryan" can then go and delete and/or change his versions?  I'm sorry, but some of us are just a tad brighter than you or him.  I'd much rather leave it all here for everyone to see for themselves.

Let's just recap.

- Every one of the screenshots in here could have been fabricated.

- With at least one of them, the sell times don't match the Bittrex data no matter how you try and get it to "fit".

- Many of the trades are very low amounts which doesn't exactly fit his "invest 2BTC per day in these trades to make 0.7" statement a couple pages back.

- "FelixOliver" confirmed that one of the trades as outlined was fabricated and "they" dumped into preplaced buy orders as opposed to what "Ryan" claimed he did in the thread.

I won't even go into the other allegations but anyone can read through the thread and see everything for themselves.
They're all over this thread.  All a person has to do is compare them to Bittrex and they'll find the ones that don't match reality.  So I don't have to post anything, it's all there.

Exactly, go and print up the screen shots and post them up for everyone to see.

Unless you're telling porkies of course

Can you get any more pathetic?  Look at this place.  Do you really think I'd post a BTC address on here that held anything of value?

Your right, there was certainly no "value" in that cookie jar LOL.

you have nothing of substance to argue with.  lol.

This isn't an argument.

Your trolling is providing me with ammunition to mock you with.

thats all

Must be where the greats like Jesse Livermore, ICann and the rest got their expertise from.

The investment dictionary lol

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Also, it would be in your best interest to post the occasional 'trading tip'. Which is really the 'hardest' part of this whole process. Check Investopedia if you want a ton of freebies. Just change the wording.  Wink

lol the ignorance becomes more obvious with each post you make.

You are aware that Investopedia is a mere dictionary for investment terminology right? lol.

You won't find any trading methodology on Investopedia sir.

http://www.investopedia.com/university/beginner-trading-fundamentals/

http://www.investopedia.com/university/all/trading/
Pics or it didn't happen

They're all over this thread.  All a person has to do is compare them to Bittrex and they'll find the ones that don't match reality.  So I don't have to post anything, it's all there.

Plus just checked the amount of BTC you hold in your little beggars pot: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT

Can you get any more pathetic?  Look at this place.  Do you really think I'd post a BTC address on here that held anything of value?  That address was made specifically for the forum.  But in typical troll fashion you just deflect cause you know you have nothing of substance to argue with.  lol.
Also, it would be in your best interest to post the occasional 'trading tip'. Which is really the 'hardest' part of this whole process. Check Investopedia if you want a ton of freebies. Just change the wording.  Wink

lol the ignorance becomes more obvious with each post you make.

You are aware that Investopedia is a mere dictionary for investment terminology right? lol.

You won't find any "trading" methodology on Investopedia sir. Hence the word "Invest"opedia
Here are instructions on how to turn you into the next RyanPumper:

• Have $10 worth of BTC
  • Invest $0.10 on 100 coins. (Market buy, set low buy order, doesn't really matter)
  • Sometime during the day, cash out (tiny) profits. This is basically guaranteed due to volatility and the amount of different coins invested in
  • Pick a few of those coins and post profit % in the thread. **MS Paint skills required to add arrows & percentages
  • Do this for a week or so until people start catching on
  • Once I have people convinced, start charging them for membership
  • Rinse and repeat investing $0.10 per coin while raking in 0.5 BTC PER member PER week..which could add up nicely  Wink

You're most welcome.  Wink

damn I almost forgot:

Also, it would be in your best interest to post the occasional 'trading tip'. Which is really the 'hardest' part of this whole process. Check Investopedia if you want a ton of freebies. Just change the wording.  Wink
use things like VPNs or proxies to get around those limits as well if you wanted to.  lol

The fantasy continues.

When trolls unite and spread nothing but incoherent and baseless remarks understood only by other trolls.

You can just "photoshop" everything as some have claimed Ryan does.  I didn't catch the one trade in particular where the claims came out

Pics or it didn't happen

Plus just checked the amount of BTC you hold in your little beggars pot: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT

The tips in the thread may help you fill some of that empty space  Wink

record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC

I'm afraid there is no logic in this

If you can just claim 100% profit on 0.01btc whenever you want, then surely you can do the same with 2btc

dumbed down explanation
(the method of determining a gain on 0.01btc, is the exact same method of determining a gain on 2btc)

Therefore the size of the position is irrelevant

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment.

You are a total fantasist for publicly admitting to having these kinds of ridiculous thoughts rattling around in your mind.

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots and the like, making that fantasy you described an impossibility
use things like VPNs or proxies to get around those limits as well if you wanted to.  lol

The fantasy continues.

When trolls unite and spread nothing but incoherent and baseless remarks understood only by other trolls.

record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC

If you can just claim 100% profit on 0.01btc whenever you want, then surely you can do the same with 2btc

dumbed down explanation
(the method of determining a gain on 0.01btc, is the exact same method of determining a gain on 2btc)

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment.

You are a total fantasist for publicly admitting to having these kinds of ridiculous thoughts rattling around in your mind.

lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots and the like, making that fantasy you described an impossibility

Actually, the only troll here is you "Ryan".  Cause all you do is try and deflect the facts and bury them behind all your bogus posts.  You admitted that at least one of the trades was a complete fabrication as you dumped into your preplaced buys.  You confirmed what many of us only suspected.  lol

• Have $10 worth of BTC
  • Invest $0.10 on 100 coins. (Market buy, set low buy order, doesn't really matter)
  • Sometime during the day, cash out (tiny) profits. This is basically guaranteed due to volatility and the amount of different coins invested in
  • Pick a few of those coins and post profit % in the thread. **MS Paint skills required to add arrows & percentages
  • Rinse and repeat investing $0.10 per coin while raking in 0.5 BTC PER member PER week..which could add up nicely  Wink

You don't even have to have any BTC or do any trades.  You can just "photoshop" everything as some have claimed Ryan does.  I didn't catch the one trade in particular where the claims came out, but even with the charts posted, when I went to Bittrex and really looked at the graph for that trade, I couldn't get the times for both the sells to fit the data.
Or you know FelixOliver/RyanPumper can just take the criticism, post his trade amounts, negate all doubt, and resume happily raking in members.
But I have a feeling thats not gona happen.

Hmm...I wonder why  Cool
lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots etc, making that fantasy you described an impossibility
Unlike you, I know those limits exactly. They are 200.000 API requests per IP per day, 500 open orders and 200.000 orders per account.

Not to mention it's like oh so hard to have multiple accounts and use things like VPNs or proxies to get around those limits as well if you wanted to.  lol
I can drop $0.10 on 100 coins and sell for profit at any profit percentage which is guaranteed in this highly volatile market

Then why wouldn't you "drop" $300 - $1000 into some coins since incredible ROI is such a guarantee?

Out of those 100 coins per day, a huge percentage of those 100 picks would easily come in profit no matter how small.

this reveals the true extent of your knowledge on the Crypto markets in general

I hope you aren't planning to jump into some trades any time soon. Would probably be a terrible idea due to your obvious lack of know-how and all.

• Have $10 worth of BTC

Because you obviously can't always make a similar gain.

You also seem to be lacking in the department of skill when it comes to trading.

You can make however much money the market allows you to.

And you also can't sell your coins before max price and claim gain at max price. Which is what I pointed out.

So you assume that trading is a game of Buy - Sell? shunning the fact that trading is an almost random activity meaning at times you will

BUY - SELL - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - SELL - SELL - SELL

It isn't a static procedure.

Liquidating while in profit is common practice.

Not surprised that you aren't privy to this information though. Too much time spent stalking other males.

Weirdo.....

dumbed down explanation

damn dude, youre delusional as fuck.

either your Ryan (because we know he only made that account when he started this), or you are putting him on a pedestal with one hell of a closed-mind.

fyi, Bittrex while bittrex does have order restrictions, those are only countermeasures for trading bots. This potential fraudulent *potential* scam doesn't require a bot.

I can drop $0.10 on 100 coins and sell for profit at any profit percentage which is guaranteed in this highly volatile market. Out of those 100 coins per day, a huge percentage of those 100 picks would easily come in profit no matter how small.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
lol. I'm sure bittrex has limits on position sizes to deter the use of bots etc, making that fantasy you described an impossibility
Unlike you, I know those limits exactly. They are 200.000 API requests per IP per day, 500 open orders and 200.000 orders per account.

I only need to request the order list every few seconds for a few coins. Maybe you should educate yourself before blindly spouting baseless accusations.

I'm glad you're making money with this service, congratulations. No need to be aggressive and ignorant towards criticism, pick one.
legendary

You also seem to be lacking in the department of skill when it comes to trading.
Ok, I'll leave this here: c674c8a23d9a58d826e26edd5f5ca364ab63fd940aeaa76b7088ba14398fbf86

You can make however much money the market allows you to.

And you also can't sell your coins before max price and claim gain at max price. Which is what I pointed out.

So you assume that trading is a game of Buy - Sell? shunning the fact that trading is an almost random activity meaning at times you will

BUY - SELL - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - BUY - BUY - SELL

BUY - SELL - SELL - SELL

It isn't a static procedure.

Liquidating while in profit is common practice.

Not surprised that you aren't privy to this information though. Too much time spent stalking other males.

Weirdo.....

dumbed down explanation

legendary
I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. But I've always known that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

What does the size of the trade matter if you are getting the methodology enabling you to make a similar gain?
Because you obviously can't always make a similar gain. And you also can't sell your coins before max price and claim gain at max price. Which is what I pointed out.

The thread has some very good tips and guides on how to trade, and you can of course obtain similar or BETTER profits than Ryan.

I provided proof as good as possible. The only way would be to record ALL TRADES on BITTREX and find Ryan's exact trades and show you how he can claim 174.99% profit on 0.01 BTC, but you can't do the same with more than 0.02 BTC. And you also pay 0.5 BTC a week on profit margins that might not cover this fee.

What if I randomly buy one cent of each coin every day and when one grows in price, sell it at the peak and claim I knew all along why it was a smart investment. There are 190 pairs. It is statistically possible to show this at least 10 times a day by pure chance, not 5 times a week.

Until Ryan discloses his trade sizes, I can only comment on the poor math and false advertisements.

Meeting. I'll answer you later...

lol  Cheesy

hilarious

Nothing of substance to deliver other than incoherent babble.

Trolls will troll
Jump to: