Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 128. (Read 221142 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
It's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC.

Your logic is flawed which prevents me from taking you seriously. Your knowledge of trading is severely impaired.

Not that it matters but, what difference does position size make to the gains you are able to pull from a market?

Wouldn't a larger position drive the market higher? Making gains in excess of 100% even more likely than if you were to take on a trade using the petty 0.01btc you mentioned?

If it was "easy to do that with 0.01btc once a day, twice a day" then I'm sure you have a string of 100% gains to show us? Because if that were the case, everyone would be doing it.

Meeting. I'll answer you later...
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
It's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC.

Your logic is flawed which prevents me from taking you seriously. Your knowledge of trading is severely impaired.

Not that it matters but, what difference does position size make to the gains you are able to pull from a market?

Wouldn't a larger position drive the market higher? Making gains in excess of 100% even more likely than if you were to take on a trade using the petty 0.01btc you mentioned?

If it was "easy to do that with 0.01btc once a day, twice a day" then I'm sure you have a string of 100% gains to show us? Because if that were the case, everyone would be doing it.
I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. But I've always known that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

What does the size of the trade matter if you are getting the methodology enabling you to make a similar gain?

I have never once seen Ryan say "I made X amount of dollars from this trade". So I assume that isn't the point of the thread.

I'll repeat it a third time...

It's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC. As he's charging 0.5BTC he should show that the payers will at least recover the fee.

The point of the thread now is to get subscriptors, don't forget that.
I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. But I've always known that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

What does the size of the trade matter if you are getting the methodology enabling you to make a similar gain?

I have never once seen Ryan say "I made X amount of dollars from this trade". So I assume that isn't the point of the thread.

What I have seen is paragraph after paragraph of information, dissecting each trade providing the step by step process and hes been doing this for months now.

Activity: 686
Merit: 320
I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. I've been realy near to become an insider, but in the end I decided to continue on my own. I've always suspected that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

With small amounts a 100BTC holder can spread 0.01 trades on all the coins, get rewards from some, show them here, and start charging a 0.5BTC fee.

I've personally made tons of 100% trades (and more) with tiny amounts. I've never managed to do the same with a whole BTC.

So I ask here Ryan to show a whole trade with the volume, a big one, not a 0.01BTC one, even though we could extract it.

Anyone that's looked at a bunch of charts and compared them to what actually happened with the trades at that time can confirm what you've said.  And for some of them, if you take the time to really look at the times of the trades you can find a couple discrepancies.

And let's not forget that this FelixOliver guy (who I personally believe is a Ryan sock puppet account given when he tends to show up) confirmed that one of the trades "Ryan" laid out in this thread did not happen as he described it.  He pretty much said he is part of the "group" and that they dumped the coin into the buys as opposed to what Ryan claimed he did.  So yeah, this thread has some good advice but is smoke and mirrors to drum up marks to hand over some BTC.
As I say, it's really easy to do that with 0.01BTC once a day, twice a day, three times a day... don't care. It's not so easy to do that with 1BTC. As he's charging 0.5BTC he should show that the payers will at least recover the fee.

The point of the thread now is to get subscriptors, don't forget that.

Defend him from BombaUcigasa's accusations. Trying to discredit his posts with a senseless "1min graph... 1sec... make up your mind" argument.

I've been following this thread since the first day. I do like the philosophy. Tips are great. I've been really near to become an insider, but in the end I decided to continue on my own. I've always suspected that the amounts put on the table are mostly small.

With small amounts a 100BTC holder can spread 0.01 trades on all the coins, get rewards from some, show them here, and start charging a 0.5BTC fee.

I've personally made tons of 100% trades (and more) with tiny amounts. I've never managed to do the same with a whole BTC.

So I challenge Ryan to show a whole trade with the volume, a big one, not a 0.01BTC one, even though we could extract it.
Is this really your way to defend him? The chart is 1 minute precision and he has the exact minute and second of the order, obviously included in the 1 min chart on the bar he shows.

Defend him from what?

20 pages worth of insight, methodology and tips on how to trade cryptos?

Those that have made zero contributions to the community are the ones that need defending.

But, Trolls will troll.

I doubt these guys are making any money trading, so taking up trolling as a pastime is fitting.

There isn't a disconnect between the personality needed to lose persistently in the markets and to troll the interwebs.

so, figures
my chart has 1 minute precision (not 1-24 hours like the shitty BITTREX charts).

At the exact minute and second you took that buy order

Make up your mind sir. Is it 1 minute precision or second by second?

Weirdo

You come here with some garbo makeshift graph asking another man about how much money he makes as if you have a vagina instead of nuts. All the while, you have done nothing at all for the community apart from trolling others who have made significant contributions.

I'd suggest that you take these hilarious graphs to your own thread where you can post some methodology and help others make gains on their own like Ryan has.

Unless the ultimate extent of your skill is based around devising material to stalk other men like some voyeuristic deviant

Is this really your way to defend him? If the chart is 1 minute precision and he has the exact minute and second of the order, obviously the order is included in the 1 min chart on a specific bar. That way you can know the max bought and sold amounts.

You can do the same with 5min graphs, 15 min graphs, 1 week graphs... but as you increase the scale, the precision on the max bought and sold amounts is reduced.

So BombaUcigasa has "discovered" an obvious way to check the max volume of RyanPumper's trades.

Please BombaUcigasa, keep "trolling". Let's check this way how much (max) money Ryan is making.
my chart has 1 minute precision (not 1-24 hours like the shitty BITTREX charts).

At the exact minute and second you took that buy order

Make up your mind sir. Is it 1 minute precision or second by second?

Weirdo

You come here with some garbo makeshift graph asking another man about how much money he makes as if you have a vagina instead of nuts. All the while, you have done nothing at all for the community apart from trolling others who have made significant contributions.

I'd suggest that you take these hilarious graphs to your own thread where you can post some methodology and help others make gains on their own like Ryan has.

Unless the ultimate extent of your skill is based around devising material to stalk other men like some voyeuristic deviant
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005

Why are you 175% in profit? How did you come up with this number?

... erm... 48 to 132 is a 175% gain.

Unless the rules of simple mathematics no longer apply.
They do. Let me apply them:

(x * 132 + y * 83) / (z * 48) = 1.75
y ≠ 0
x + y = z

This equation has no solutions. It is impossible to either have y = 0 (a sale can't be made for less than 50k satoshi), or the result to be 1.75. Your actual result, with any numbers you might imagine to be usable at trade sizes will always be less than 175%. Therefor, using this as a claimed result is a lie. It was possible to make even 200% profit around that time, but you did not provide proof that you specifically did in that situation.

Actually:

Again, my numbers don't add up
Agreed.
Glad you agree. See my chart that has 1 minute precision (not 1-24 hours like the shitty BITTREX charts). At the exact minute and second you took that buy order, which was instant, the volume was increased by 0.02 BTC. After your purchase, several others amounted to 1.6 BTC as seen also in my chart. The price went above 50 after 10 minutes, so an instant order was unlikely at 50+ ASK.

If you want to provide proof, show us the order quantities from your history or exercise intellect and don't battle this with insufficient preparation.
Activity: 322
PumpersPicks.com

... erm... 48 to 132 is a 175% gain.

Unless the rules of simple mathematics no longer apply.

you bought at most 0.02 BTC worth of GPC (the total volume for 3 minutes around your declared time).

Actually:

Again, my numbers don't add up

Agreed.

claims of your members not making gains on your picks

That is folly..

If you pour over my Picks issued privately to members:

Pumpers Picks Week 1:
8 Picks in total. out of which two Picks gained 100%+, five picks gained 50%+, and one pick went up 40%+
Verdict: 6 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 523%

Pumpers Picks Week 2:
8 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 50%+, five picks gained 100%+, one pick gained 290%+
Verdict: 8 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 945%

Pumpers Picks Week 3:
12 Picks in total. out of which one pick gained 1100%+, three picks gained 100%+, three picks gained 50%+
Verdict: 9 Coins out of 12 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,753%

Pumpers Picks Week 4:
8 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 45%+, four picks gained 100%+, two picks gained 200%+, One pick gained 350%+
Verdict: 8 Coins out of 8 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,212%

Pumpers Picks Week 5:
14 Picks in total. out of which every pick gained 40%+, five picks gained 100%+, three picks gained 210%+, One pick gained 350%+
Verdict: 10 Coins out of 14 went to the moon
Total gain: 1,076%

Several weeks worth of accuracy

Several more to come.

Twtter: @Pumper_Ryan follow for daily picks, and updates.
Activity: 490
When the technicals of a coin are in perfect order – that is where the volume is going to go, regardless of what the general sentiment of the market is. People tend to over complicate things, using overly excessive and, sadly, useless indicators and charts. Which only serve to the detriment of your overall performance. That’s not to say that Fundamentals such as news and updates aren’t relevant. I tend to pay some attention to fundamentals when trading, but not in the conventional way. I don’t try to gauge whether the fundamentals are bullish or bearish. Rather, I focus on the market’s response to fundamental news. For example, if a market is shrugging off a barrage of bearish news, I would view that as an impending bull move.

Case in point

Guys, If this is what your trade station looks like, then you'd want to reduce the clutter.

This may be attributing to maintaining the trend of you cancelling out your gains with exponential losses.

If you want to be consistently profitable, ditch the charts and re-align your attention to the order book.

I like the part most where RyanPumper deliberately ignores the evidence brought forth upon him. Completely ignores the question and replies with basically 'Ignore Chart. Reduce Clutter. Look @ Order Book'

Yea I get what you mean, but when there is evidence of you posting false profit %'s you need to address them and not ignore them. But then again, you can continue to choose to just ignore them. But those with the current claims of your members not making gains on your picks doesnt look good down the road.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
i was a member a week ago, and none of his  13 picks went up in price!!
now i lost 0,5btc i think he is a fucking dirty scammer!!

that's what happened to me too, some of his picks are mediocre at best
and some picks don't do anything.

PumpersPicks.com
This is my specially built RyanPumper tracker station, made just for you.

Flattered

none of his  13 picks went up in price!!

Actually....

legendary
Guys, If this is what your trade station looks like, then you'd want to reduce the clutter.
This is not my trade station. This is my specially built RyanPumper tracker station, made just for you. It detects and tracks all the pumps you make on BITTREX in real time and lets me check all the public information you provide. I don't even trade based on it, it's not useful for that.

Nice detraction, however my issue with falsely advertising a 175% gain for your upcoming report remains Wink

Again, I will step off and continue tracking, until you step up or step down... Keep doing what you're doing.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
i was a member a week ago, and none of his  13 picks went up in price!!
now i lost 0,5btc i think he is a fucking dirty scammer!!
PumpersPicks.com
When the technicals of a coin are in perfect order – that is where the volume is going to go, regardless of what the general sentiment of the market is. People tend to over complicate things, using overly excessive and, sadly, useless indicators and charts. Which only serve to the detriment of your overall performance. That’s not to say that Fundamentals such as news and updates aren’t relevant. I tend to pay some attention to fundamentals when trading, but not in the conventional way. I don’t try to gauge whether the fundamentals are bullish or bearish. Rather, I focus on the market’s response to fundamental news. For example, if a market is shrugging off a barrage of bearish news, I would view that as an impending bull move.

Case in point

This may be attributing to maintaining the trend of you cancelling out your gains with exponential losses.

If you want to be consistently profitable, ditch the charts and re-align your attention to the order book.
legendary
Question...

I checked your trades on my tracker, you seem to be on the GMT+1 timezone.

First square, at the 48 satoshi and minute 11, you bought at most 0.02 BTC worth of GPC (the total volume for 3 minutes around your declared time).
Second square at the 05 minute two hours later, you sold at most 0.2 BTC worth of GPC.
Third square, at the 13 minute, you sold at most 0.9 BTC worth of GPC.

Again, my numbers don't add up, you either used pocket change, or you had 1 BTC worth of GPC from previous buys not presented here. And again, where does the 175% come from? You obviously sold in two instances, you can't claim full profit on the second sale for both of them and if you do, it's only on 0.02 BTC at most (the volume you generated at your buy point).

Am I mistaken somehow? Apologies if so...
Jump to: