Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 57. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
February 23, 2015, 10:00:43 PM
Hi ryan, i sent in an email on your site will you accept me? I am ready to get in and do some real trading.
I have my eyes on the wider picture and I like that you are big on pushing long term consistency
i would love to hear back from you as im hoping to get in this week
tnx
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
February 23, 2015, 09:57:20 PM
You have to buy what people want, before they know that they want it Wink

+1 thats what ryans saying here http://pumperspicks.com/game-win/ if you don't have what people want, then you cant sell anything. If you cant sell anything, then you cant profit

Back in january no one wanted these coins but i guess thats why people profit when they do the opposite of whatever the herd is doing

You don't need to "do the opposite" because "the opposite" may not actually be the right thing to do either

What you actually need to do is understand what "the herd" likes to buy and why. then you make sure you buy all of that shit BEFORE they do and at the lowest price and then stack your shelves sky high
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 23, 2015, 09:55:14 PM
I don't know about others, but I've more than doubled my money on 10K.
It amazes me how the concept of compound interest is so far above some people's head.

What amazes me are his little worshippers  Grin Cheesy 10k at 78000 to 2000 and profit to be made? His other recent picks XTR 700 - 1000 where is that now? Pot lost about 25% you have onecoin basically de listed losing 75% of the entry he told you to buy at  Shocked i would go on but i would be wasting my time so see ya later ladys.

25%, 75% all small, insignificant (and easy to type) numbers. Figures though.... novices are the majority Wink

That's what everyone said about CLOAK and then BADABING! 1000% profit

And all the rest

CLOAK 1000%, CSD 500%, IOC 300%, SMBR 1000% (x2), ESC 1000% (x2), XST 800%, XBS 1600%, CANN 1500%, OPAL 1000%, GSX 1000%

The list goes on and on and on

bro, you guys all must be loaded bro!!!!!!!111!!!1one!!1eleven!!!!!!!!!11
Activity: 136
February 23, 2015, 09:46:00 PM
It amazes me how the concept of compound interest is so far above some people's head.

What amazes me are his little worshippers  Grin Cheesy 10k at 78000 to 2000 and profit to be made? His other recent picks XTR 700 - 1000 where is that now? Pot lost about 25% you have onecoin basically de listed losing 75% of the entry he told you to buy at  Shocked i would go on but i would be wasting my time so see ya later ladys.

25%, 75% all small, insignificant (and easy to type) numbers. Figures though.... novices are the majority Wink

That's what everyone said about CLOAK and then BADABING! 1000% profit

And all the rest

CLOAK 1000%, CSD 500%, IOC 300%, SMBR 1000% (x2), ESC 1000% (x2), XST 800%, XBS 1600%, CANN 1500%, OPAL 1000%, GSX 1000%

The list goes on and on and on
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
February 23, 2015, 09:23:36 PM

What amazes me are his little worshippers  Grin Cheesy 10k at 78000 to 2000 and profit to be made? His other recent picks XTR 700 - 1000 where is that now? Pot lost about 25% you have onecoin basically de listed losing 75% of the entry he told you to buy at  Shocked i would go on but i would be wasting my time so see ya later ladys.

I don't give a damn if he picked 10K or not. I don't follow his picks, but I do own 10K and made a good profit on it. If you don't understand how one can make a profit on 10K, perhaps a remedial math class would help.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
February 23, 2015, 08:19:20 PM
Good profit on 10k  Ryan  Grin
Activity: 308
February 23, 2015, 08:14:38 PM

What amazes me are his little worshippers  Grin Cheesy 10k at 78000 to 2000 and profit to be made? His other recent picks XTR 700 - 1000 where is that now? Pot lost about 25% you have onecoin basically de listed losing 75% of the entry he told you to buy at  Shocked i would go on but i would be wasting my time so see ya later ladys.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
February 23, 2015, 08:06:03 PM
the post above me is one big WOW,
Ryan woke up with hangover (it's sunday) and decided to post how much he loves himself.
This post above is literally a confession of love

There we go someone who has eyes and a brain, i just don't get why he would make it so obvious lol he must really need some newbies to drop his crap coins on and not think how obvious he is.

Its quiet here today...

I see 10k is on your watchlist....it almost dropped 95% from its high....time to buy or wil it turn into a death coin?

10k has been on his watch list for weeks lol how many btc have people lost investing 3 weeks ago? that's right about 80-90% way to go pro picker way to go  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 308
February 23, 2015, 08:02:32 PM
Ryan woke up with hangover (it's sunday) and decided to post how much he loves himself.

There we go someone who has eyes and a brain, i just don't get why he would make it so obvious lol he must really need some newbies to drop his crap coins on and not think how obvious he is.

Its quiet here today...

I see 10k is on your watchlist....it almost dropped 95% from its high....time to buy or wil it turn into a death coin?

10k has been on his watch list for weeks lol how many btc have people lost investing 3 weeks ago? that's right about 80-90% way to go pro picker way to go  Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 518
February 23, 2015, 07:52:10 PM
Its quiet here today...

Activity: 43
February 22, 2015, 06:55:53 PM
I was thinking if you could take me under your wing ryan? I just want to learn everything from you about manipulation and to become skilled if you will give me the opportunity. I will do everything you ask me to do I don't care what it is, i want to learn and grow. I already have money given to me by my parents so that is not what it is about, for me it is about getting skills that will last forever and using my money to make more money

You have been inspiring me to learn manipulation for so long now and i visit and read your site everyday, so I am posting here because i want to work with you directly for you to show me the ropes? I have sent you an email about this and iam willing to do anything to learn from you if you would give me the chance

Best thing you can do is gain your own experience. The basic rules Ryan is teaching are buy low, sell high and be patient. Read through his posts on this thread.
A lot of trading is psychological, so you'll have to learn it yourself. Make sure every trade = high risk/reward.

Oh, and if you lose money, don't aim towards getting it back straight away... patience is the main quality people lack nowadays.
Activity: 50
February 22, 2015, 04:54:56 PM
XBS has been one hell of a fucking ride

Since the first alert at 4k its grown by more than 1600%

whats that saying again? "big money is made when you buy at wholesale and sell at retail"  

CLOAK also grew by 1000% since this alert GSX did more than 1000% too

thats more than 3000% combined and it hasn't even been one full month

keep em' comin

between cloak xbs and gsx this month has been amazing, to think there are people out there who just started buying xbs yesterday lol

+1000 i have actually just written this down...it's soo fucking true
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
February 22, 2015, 04:46:00 PM
Cheesy Wink Grin Grin XBS has been one hell of a fucking ride

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

whats that saying again? "big money is made when you buy at wholesale and sell at retail"  Cheesy

keep em' comin Grin

1600% + 1000% + 1000% > 3000% ?

Math is idiotic.

If you bet the same amount on each, and actually managed to buy it all on the lowest point and sell it all on the highest point, you'd gain 1200%, not 3000%.
Activity: 518
February 22, 2015, 04:44:15 PM

whats that saying again? "big money is made when you buy at wholesale and sell at retail"  Cheesy

keep em' comin Grin

xsp -90%
dgd -80%
scsy +100 or -50 depending on when you sold
uis -70%

So 50% went to zero, thats worth mentioning as well, although indeed with the others you probably earned some great profits
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
February 22, 2015, 04:35:38 PM

keep em' comin Grin

Back in january no one wanted these coins but i guess thats why people profit when they do the opposite of whatever the herd is doing
Activity: 67
February 22, 2015, 04:18:10 PM

keep em' comin Grin
Activity: 746
Merit: 502
Looking for advertising deal
February 22, 2015, 01:57:07 PM
Activity: 52
February 22, 2015, 10:19:26 AM
I was thinking if you could take me under your wing ryan? I just want to learn everything from you about manipulation and to become skilled if you will give me the opportunity. I will do everything you ask me to do I don't care what it is, i want to learn and grow. I already have money given to me by my parents so that is not what it is about, for me it is about getting skills that will last forever and using my money to make more money

You have been inspiring me to learn manipulation for so long now and i visit and read your site everyday, so I am posting here because i want to work with you directly for you to show me the ropes? I have sent you an email about this and iam willing to do anything to learn from you if you would give me the chance
Activity: 88
February 21, 2015, 09:22:15 PM
Imagine the altcoin market was actually a game of chess. Of course then, you will have those who are experts at the game of chess who have been trained by the most renowned chess masters in the world, and therefore are themselves masters of strategy and can defeat any opponent – even with their eyes closed...

... however, there seems to be waves of people who have never played a game of chess in their lives, showing up, putting large amounts of money down, and then betting that they can defeat those who have mastered the game...

Clearly each and every one of these guys lose... again and again... and they never seek to expand their skills. They just keep turning up to the chess table and doing the same thing that they did the day before, and thus – they continue to lose. The chess masters wipe the floor with these guys.

This is what happens in the altcoin markets, day after day.... after day.

The market is fashioned in such a way, that if you can put yourself on the opposite side of a novice trader, you will make money – by default.

The accuracy of this is spot on you hit the nail on its head
People are competing with chess masters when they have never even sat down and learned how to play chess themselves
With all the strategy involved, trading is just like chess maybe a little more simple but quite similiar

The only roadblock in front of becoming a master in anything i guess is knowledge and information
and you stress that point so well and do a lot to help bridge that gap so i commend you
Activity: 134
February 21, 2015, 09:05:17 PM
Loloololololololol. I'm going to pump a coin this week, and let me guess.  Ryan is going to take credit for it.  Yaaah, I'm going to take 5 BTC and turn it up 49987543% this week.  Go Ryan
Pages:
Jump to: