Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 59. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 100
February 20, 2015, 03:11:10 PM
Speaking about cycles, it looks like XBS has just came back around and is spitting out profits
Just woke up to another 100%, same with CSD Grin

Another 60% for XBS bro

thats the benefit of being early i suppose Cheesy

Thats a 433% gain on XBS within 24 hrs.... Famous ryan quote, "if you don't have a position, how do expect to win?"

2.7 btc in at 3875 / 4300 Sats back in Jan, you do the math  Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin Wink

Activity: 188
February 20, 2015, 02:50:47 PM
Speaking about cycles, it looks like XBS has just came back around and is spitting out profits

Another 60% for XBS bro

thats the benefit of being early i suppose Cheesy
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
February 20, 2015, 02:21:04 PM
Really? That's a good tip? ... Go learn how to trade here: http://www.babypips.com/school or any other website, or from someone whos name is not Ryan PUMPER lol Oh yeah and once again, here is his twitter description, "Manipulation is an art, and the Bittrex charts are my canvas. Follow me if you're only in it for the money..." - no where does he say he knows how to trade or will teach it.
i can't quite understand your intentions for being in this thread on every page from the beginning.

Duh hes a troll with mental disabilities, look at the last 5 pages of his post history

just block and ignore him like everyone else does

Activity: 107
February 20, 2015, 02:00:38 PM
Really? That's a good tip? ... Go learn how to trade here: http://www.babypips.com/school or any other website, or from someone whos name is not Ryan PUMPER lol Oh yeah and once again, here is his twitter description, "Manipulation is an art, and the Bittrex charts are my canvas. Follow me if you're only in it for the money..." - no where does he say he knows how to trade or will teach it.

Well, I ain't personally praising and no offense here, but what I learn and saw everywhere is, Art cannot be taught, it can either just be learnt or is a natural God-gift that comes in our genes only... Wink

No. Not at all.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
February 20, 2015, 01:41:52 PM
xqn's price hit 1btc today with extreme volume Cheesy Cheesy talk about a coin being untouched lool, I won't even mention the % profit pulled off on this one...... All i'm gonna do is show public appreciation, for getting us into xqn early and allowing us to be "10 steps ahead”!! kudos ryan
can this be a bug?

i can't quite understand your intentions for being in this thread on every page from the beginning.
i will check out the link you gave though!
Activity: 72
February 20, 2015, 01:35:08 PM
I respect the consistency

more than 188 consecutive pumps and market manipulations

Private Group Round Up

FEBRUARY
Total Gains: 1,709%

Week Beginning: 02/09
Week Ending: 02/15
Coins: 10K, NKT, 2015, LTCD, CSD, XTR
Return: 976%

Week Beginning: 02/02
Week Ending: 02/08
Coins: GNS, ICG, EXCL, VTC, 2015
Return: 733%

JANUARY
Total Gains: 4,492%

Week Beginning: 01/26
Week Ending: 02/01
Coins: EXCL, SBIT, CAM, GP, FSC2, OPTI, IOC, 2015, DGD
Return: 917%

Week Beginning: 01/19
Week Ending: 01/25
Coins: XSP, GSX, DGD, SCSY, VIA, CLOAK, UIS, XBS
Return: 780%

Week Beginning: 01/12
Week Ending: 01/18
Coins: SFR, START, SBIT, UIS, GNS, MNE, OPAL, NOO, VDO
Return: 631%

Week Beginning: 01/05
Week Ending: 01/11
Coins: BYC, START, XC, 2015, SMBR, VIOR, SYS, NEOS, BOOM, KORE
Return: 1,008%

Week Beginning: 12/29
Week Ending: 01/04
Coins: MARYJ, IOC, XQN, START, GAIA, VDO, UTIL, GNS
Return: 1,102%

DECEMBER
Total Gains: 3,040%

Week Beginning: 12/22
Week Ending: 12/28
Coins: OPAL, XC, SMBR, ICG, ZET
Return: 741%

Week Beginning: 12/15
Week Ending: 12/21
Coins: NAUT, ARCH, ICG, CCN, VIOR, NLG, START, XC, VDO
Return: 705%

Week Beginning: 12/08
Week Ending: 12/14
Coins: NAUT, VIOR, KORE, AERO, PTC, XST, OPAL, BOOM, START
Return: 667%

Week Beginning: 12/01
Week Ending: 12/07
Coins: CCN, AERO, START, CKC, IOC, XCASH, MNE, APEX, NEOS
Return: 927%

NOVEMBER
Total Gains: 4,569%

Week Beginning: 11/24
Week Ending: 11/30
Coins: BOOM, START, OPAL, XST, VIOR, EXCL, MARYJ
Return: 767%

Week Beginning: 11/17
Week Ending: 11/23
Coins: TIT, GAIA, BTM, START, BOOM, SONIC, NEOS, AERO, BALLS, LTCD
Return: 947%

Week Beginning: 11/10
Week Ending: 11/16
Coins: START, LXC, MNE, SLR, UTIL, VDO, XC
Return: 735%

Week Beginning: 11/03
Week Ending: 11/09
Coins: PYRA, EXCL, DANK, VIA, TIT, SWIFT, UTIL, RZR, LXC
Return: 1,127%

Week Beginning: 10/27
Week Ending: 11/02
Coins: XCASH, SMBR, CLOAK, GLOW, MCL, MARYJ, NEOS
Return: 993%

OCTOBER
Total Gains: 5,582%

Week Beginning: 10/20
Week Ending: 10/26
Coins: ENRG, MARYJ, SSD, GHOST, SYS, VOOT
Return: 1,319%

Week Beginning: 10/13
Week Ending: 10/19
Coins: HAL, GHOST, LKNX, NEOS, HAL, SEED, APEX, SLR, OPAL, GB, SFR
Return: 1,717%

Week Beginning: 10/06
Week Ending: 10/12
Coins: APEX, GHOST, COCO, SLR, SEED, MID, CLOAK, SLG, QTL, GML
Return: 1,334%

Week Beginning: 09/29
Week Ending: 10/05
Coins: CANN, BBR, NEOS, XBOT, EXCL, GLYPH, XCASH, THC
Return: 1,212%

SEPTEMBER
Total Gains: 4,760%

Week Beginning: 09/22
Week Ending: 09/27
Coins: BTM, SLG, AR, XBOT, AERO, HAL, CANN, VLTY, SSD
Return: 1,753%

Week Beginning: 09/15
Week Ending: 09/20
Coins: CANN, SHADE, SSD, XBOT, APEX, LTCD, HAL, NLG
Return: 945%

Week Beginning: 09/08
Week Ending: 09/14
Coins: KORE, NEOS, SSV, XST, LXC, CANN
Return: 523%

Week Beginning: 09/01
Week Ending: 09/07
Coins: HAL, NLG, VIA, XST
Return: 1,539%

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
February 20, 2015, 01:00:07 PM

Well, I ain't personally praising and no offense here, but what I learn and saw everywhere is, Art cannot be taught, it can either just be learnt or is a natural God-gift that comes in our genes only... Wink
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
February 20, 2015, 12:44:05 PM
~~~~
You could be buying into a coin because you have completed hours of research and are now dead certain that it’s price is going to climb and provide you with a substantial profit. You will have been pumped up and exited to buy your way into that coin. In your mind, you will have already calculated all of the things that you are going to spend your profits on.... Then, you log onto bitcointalk forums, read one line of negative publicity and, within the space of 5 minutes, your entire perception will have been altered. You will have gone from a state of perceiving value, to now being in a state of panic and fear. This will cause you disregard the dozens of hours you have spent in research, and to sell all of your holdings, even at a loss.

But, just like you determined in your original research – that same coin will begin to creep upwards. Then it will begin climbing powerfully through price range after price range... then it’s will begin to skyrocket in value almost by 150%...

...then, strangely, your perception will have changed yet again. No longer are you fearful because, clearly, this coin has just had a major advancement in value – in fact, now, you will have retuned into a state of perceiving value, and those thoughts of future profits and how you are going to spend them have returned... so what do you do? You buy back in...

Then... and the story is very common... the price begins to plummet directly into the ground almost as soon as you have bought back in.. It drops 20% of value, but this time – you don’t sell.. this time, you hold on – because you just watched this coin climb 100% so now the image of profit is too real for you to let go... The price drops by another 20%, but still – you don’t sell... this time, you continue to hold because everyone on twitter is swearing on their grandmother’s ashes that this coin is going “to the moon”... Eventually, you wind up with a 60% loss and again, you refuse to sell because now, you have decided just to wait for the coin the return back a level where you can get out at even...

But that’s it.. a couple of days go by and the price has still not lifted.. a week has gone by and now you finally decide to sell at a 60% loss.

Then... the price rallies again, this time higher than it did during the last rally.
~~~~
i really appreciate the time you put in writing, this stuff and sharing it with everyone.
this is exactly what was happening to me, i was looking around everywhere not knowing exactly what to look for and buying coins with the hope that it's price will go up. but the day never came.

as you said before, as i gave up the gamblers method of trading i am proud to say i made 400% profit in 3 weeks.

i am still sceptical and need more information and experience though, but it is a journey that i am happy to take.

legendary
February 20, 2015, 11:36:39 AM
~~~~
You could be buying into a coin because you have completed hours of research and are now dead certain that it’s price is going to climb and provide you with a substantial profit. You will have been pumped up and exited to buy your way into that coin. In your mind, you will have already calculated all of the things that you are going to spend your profits on.... Then, you log onto bitcointalk forums, read one line of negative publicity and, within the space of 5 minutes, your entire perception will have been altered. You will have gone from a state of perceiving value, to now being in a state of panic and fear. This will cause you disregard the dozens of hours you have spent in research, and to sell all of your holdings, even at a loss.

But, just like you determined in your original research – that same coin will begin to creep upwards. Then it will begin climbing powerfully through price range after price range... then it’s will begin to skyrocket in value almost by 150%...

...then, strangely, your perception will have changed yet again. No longer are you fearful because, clearly, this coin has just had a major advancement in value – in fact, now, you will have retuned into a state of perceiving value, and those thoughts of future profits and how you are going to spend them have returned... so what do you do? You buy back in...

Then... and the story is very common... the price begins to plummet directly into the ground almost as soon as you have bought back in.. It drops 20% of value, but this time – you don’t sell.. this time, you hold on – because you just watched this coin climb 100% so now the image of profit is too real for you to let go... The price drops by another 20%, but still – you don’t sell... this time, you continue to hold because everyone on twitter is swearing on their grandmother’s ashes that this coin is going “to the moon”... Eventually, you wind up with a 60% loss and again, you refuse to sell because now, you have decided just to wait for the coin the return back a level where you can get out at even...

But that’s it.. a couple of days go by and the price has still not lifted.. a week has gone by and now you finally decide to sell at a 60% loss.

Then... the price rallies again, this time higher than it did during the last rally.
~~~~
i really appreciate the time you put in writing, this stuff and sharing it with everyone.
this is exactly what was happening to me, i was looking around everywhere not knowing exactly what to look for and buying coins with the hope that it's price will go up. but the day never came.

as you said before, as i gave up the gamblers method of trading i am proud to say i made 400% profit in 3 weeks.

i am still sceptical and need more information and experience though, but it is a journey that i am happy to take.
Activity: 109
February 20, 2015, 11:06:50 AM
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 20, 2015, 09:47:03 AM
yeah i understand, but when you look closely to the charts there wasnt much accumulation in january. At most 7btc and that is if nobody else had bought a single coin...

Sure they probably earned some by dumping around 4000sat, but its surely isnt as big as they want you to believe..

But indeed, it seems their pumping does work for them..if those accumulations/pumps are indeed done by them alone which i highly doubt as i see lots of coins they mention where i can tell you for sure it wasnt them only who accumulated/pumped

Ryans bots manipulate the price of a coin down, his bot will outbid every single sell order that gets put onto a coin and people who are still in the coin will start to panic and then they will dump out themselves which turns artificial price action into natural price action, even then his bots will still run until he himself changes or removes that command, that's what he did with my own coin and many other peoples coins

so "the bottom" of a coin is where ryan decides the bottom will be or maybe its based on some other parameter that i know nothing about. Then him and his selfish little group begin to accumulate at the cheapest price, because only they know at the moment in time that that is the "cheapest point" that is how they control buying

i am seeing on xqn's chart accumulation taking place all the way up until the first pump early this month and the only reason you would do that is if you KNEW that something was going to happen, there is alot more going on here. devs, outside whales, ryans group all of them are doing something behind the scenes

the saddest thing is xqn is only one little coin out of 200 COINS or more that these guys have AND STILL ARE maniplulating

They have been involved in more than 200 coins in this market so when you combine all of that volume you are dealing with thousands of btc that these guys are withdrawing from these coins

it is so bad now that it doesnt matter who is doing the pump, these guys are the ones that have formed all of the sell orders and a coins price can NOT be pumped without the sell orders being bought so they may report a 50% profit publicly when, for them, it is actually a 100% profit it is just like the banking cartels

this is a different stratosphere of the market, they are controlling buying at the cheapest prices so that they profit the most, why do you think ryan always says "you have to be 10 steps ahead"??

I am preparing my own bot to do this, i don't even care what you guys think of me. It looks like the only way to make money here is to be in some secret society bullshit club or to completely control the sell side of a coin!

everyone is scared to compete with ryan i certainly am NOT!! I don't care how much it costs I will have my own bots just give me a little time to build my funds, even if it costs me 1000btc i am willing to compete, then we will see who has the real power here

YES THANK YOU!

this post and the one above it, exactly what I was (trying) to state earlier in this thread
legendary
February 20, 2015, 09:29:12 AM

Interesting you say that because I have lots of information to share with anyone who is prepared to learn

but no one ever asks me anything so I'll settle with being the voice of reason

still a noble task if you ask me Wink
is your offer still stands? i am willing to learn, if you want to share your information.
but not here in this post, if you can create a new topic(thread) and share your information away from all this mess, fights and insults me and many more would appreciate it.

p.s. i also sent you a PM in case you don't see this here
February 20, 2015, 12:40:33 AM
Lastly there is no natural cycle, that implied there is demand, there is no demand for these coins.

Altcoins are used to produce more bitcoins, what ever altcoin people think they can use to gain more bitcoins = demand

Yep and that demand flows into one coin, out of that coin and then into another

why do you think you never see 50 coins pumping at the same time?

Thats why you get these cycles

if there were no cycles a coin would pump once and then disappear but many coins pump several times

There is no real demand, thats why coins need to be pumped and create pushes.
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
February 19, 2015, 11:04:20 PM
Anyone have a line into the new coins being pumped?  Tongue
Activity: 83
February 19, 2015, 06:05:45 PM
Lastly there is no natural cycle, that implied there is demand, there is no demand for these coins.

Altcoins are used to produce more bitcoins, what ever altcoin people think they can use to gain more bitcoins = demand

Yep and that demand flows into one coin, out of that coin and then into another

why do you think you never see 50 coins pumping at the same time?

Thats why you get these cycles

if there were no cycles a coin would pump once and then disappear but many coins pump several times
Activity: 173
February 19, 2015, 05:49:29 PM

February 19, 2015, 05:24:21 PM
Its soo simple

Yeah thats easy for you to say when you have cryptos biggest price fixer feeding you information GTFO!

lol he says the same BS over and over, you see, the cycle, it repeats itself over and over, so predictable, the cycle man, just know the cycle. Compared to the novice traders, we must be on the other side, the winning side, don't you see? Buy low and sell high, it's easy.

That's how you become a good trader.

Oh yeah?...Then why does one need to join your group? Because all that stuff you type is hardly effective and to POTENTIALLY profit one must join the group so you can pump for them and not get dumped on.

Oh...thanks Ryan...

Activity: 205
February 19, 2015, 05:19:31 PM
Its soo simple

Yeah thats easy for you to say when you have cryptos biggest price fixer feeding you information GTFO!
Activity: 173
February 19, 2015, 04:55:37 PM
It's called making a market, someone has to do it Cheesy and the market allows for this kind of activity to take place, that's why strategy is the most important thing

ryan even tells the whole world in his posts

Tip: When you have successfully exploited the long-term price pattern of a coin, it is essential that you realise that it is not the end. That coin will again return to an optimal buying price – at which point you must be there to take advantage. This is how you use your profits to accrue even larger profits.  

Never get complacent, keep your eye on everything at any given moment and realize that popular coins always drop back to optimal buying points.

It doesn't matter how they drop, just the fact that they actually do fall back to buying range

Then the price will grow and there you will have your profit

there are coins in this market that rally multiple times throughout the year. After each rally, there is the inevitable crash at which point there is a small group of traders who fill their warehouses in anticipation of the next run. When the next rally ensues, these traders form 100% of the sell side and are therefore the largest profiteers. When the coin crashes once again, these same traders amass an even larger portion than they did before –  drastically expanding their profits each time.

Its soo simple, Keep your eye on the price cycle, you will make endless amounts of coin doing just that and nothing else

The price isn't "controlled" at the bottom for your information. Anyone can buy, it's just that people don't choose to because they aren't trained to realize opportunity at the most optimal prices

they only see opportunity when everyone else sees opportunity and that's usually at the top of the market

and you know what happens to the price of a coin once it reaches the top of the market
Activity: 205
February 19, 2015, 04:31:28 PM
yeah i understand, but when you look closely to the charts there wasnt much accumulation in january. At most 7btc and that is if nobody else had bought a single coin...

Sure they probably earned some by dumping around 4000sat, but its surely isnt as big as they want you to believe..

But indeed, it seems their pumping does work for them..if those accumulations/pumps are indeed done by them alone which i highly doubt as i see lots of coins they mention where i can tell you for sure it wasnt them only who accumulated/pumped

Ryans bots manipulate the price of a coin down, his bot will outbid every single sell order that gets put onto a coin and people who are still in the coin will start to panic and then they will dump out themselves which turns artificial price action into natural price action, even then his bots will still run until he himself changes or removes that command, that's what he did with my own coin and many other peoples coins

so "the bottom" of a coin is where ryan decides the bottom will be or maybe its based on some other parameter that i know nothing about. Then him and his selfish little group begin to accumulate at the cheapest price, because only they know at the moment in time that that is the "cheapest point" that is how they control buying

i am seeing on xqn's chart accumulation taking place all the way up until the first pump early this month and the only reason you would do that is if you KNEW that something was going to happen, there is alot more going on here. devs, outside whales, ryans group all of them are doing something behind the scenes

the saddest thing is xqn is only one little coin out of 200 COINS or more that these guys have AND STILL ARE maniplulating

They have been involved in more than 200 coins in this market so when you combine all of that volume you are dealing with thousands of btc that these guys are withdrawing from these coins

it is so bad now that it doesnt matter who is doing the pump, these guys are the ones that have formed all of the sell orders and a coins price can NOT be pumped without the sell orders being bought so they may report a 50% profit publicly when, for them, it is actually a 100% profit it is just like the banking cartels

this is a different stratosphere of the market, they are controlling buying at the cheapest prices so that they profit the most, why do you think ryan always says "you have to be 10 steps ahead"??

I am preparing my own bot to do this, i don't even care what you guys think of me. It looks like the only way to make money here is to be in some secret society bullshit club or to completely control the sell side of a coin!

everyone is scared to compete with ryan i certainly am NOT!! I don't care how much it costs I will have my own bots just give me a little time to build my funds, even if it costs me 1000btc i am willing to compete, then we will see who has the real power here
Pages:
Jump to: