Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 60. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
February 19, 2015, 04:07:55 PM
yeah i understand, but when you look closely to the charts there wasnt much accumulation in january. At most 7btc and that is if nobody else had bought a single coin...

Sure they probably earned some by dumping around 4000sat, but its surely isnt as big as they want you to believe..

But indeed, it seems their pumping does work for them..if those accumulations/pumps are indeed done by them alone which i highly doubt as i see lots of coins they mention where i can tell you for sure it wasnt them only who accumulated/pumped
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
February 19, 2015, 03:41:17 PM
and indeed profit on their way up (and some after as the coins which where bought during the pump has to be sold as well), but this pump surely wasnt done by ryans group, else it would have been more seperate orders..

it doesnt have to be done by them for them to profit that is why they are so cocky all the time, anyone could have pumped xqn, but to do that you will have bought all of their sell orders since they were probably the only ones buying since january because of their inside information and because these devs have their noses so far up ryans ass because he is working bots on every coin on bittrex

if no one puts in sell orders you cant even pump in the first place so these fucking guys are in a different stratosphere of the market because they profit form ANYONES pump it doesn't matter because their one aim is to control who buys a coin at the cheapest price

most devs can't even afford to pay ryan for his accumulation services you have devs that are paying this fucking guy 50 to 70 btc a pop to force their own coins down in price, so they trade information with him along with other whales and guess who are the only ones accumulating at the bottom? the devs and ryans little group
February 19, 2015, 03:21:35 PM
I doubt it very much. The price was around 2000sats for a long time, then pumped to 4000 sats. Even suckers have part of a brain and nobody is going to buy at levels 1000% higher then it was a minute before...the pump only lasted for a minute or two...and it was clearly one buy order
you wouldnt profit from buying after the pump anyway you would obviously have to buy pre-pump and line up your sell orders to profit on the way up, and these guys were buying xqn since january??

it's 29 btc that took xqn to 1btc, either way these guys have inside information on these coins wtf?

just look at the charts, around 13 feb most of it was already dumped. secondly only one order for the pump, which means only one guy lost badly but nobody is that stupid. if you wanted to invest 25btc you would do it step by step at certain levels, not buy the whole orderbook, thats just being crazy...

and indeed profit on their way up (and some after as the coins which where bought during the pump has to be sold as well), but this pump surely wasnt done by ryans group, else it would have been more seperate orders..
February 19, 2015, 03:09:41 PM
I doubt it very much. The price was around 2000sats for a long time, then pumped to 4000 sats. Even suckers have part of a brain and nobody is going to buy at levels 1000% higher then it was a minute before...the pump only lasted for a minute or two...and it was clearly one buy order
you wouldnt profit from buying after the pump anyway you would obviously have to buy pre-pump and line up your sell orders to profit on the way up, and these guys were buying xqn since january??

it's 29 btc that took xqn to 1btc, either way these guys have inside information on these coins wtf?
February 19, 2015, 03:01:34 PM
Personally i think the person who did this, as it seems to be only one buy order, purely did it to get some attention to the coin. He bought the whole orderbook at once. Its most likely be bought his own coins as there wherent much sell orders at those levels.. so im fairly sure not many people have made a profit with the last rally, at least not much btc wise

Unless people already placed their sell orders in anticipation of this happening with their inside information and what have you, which wouldn't be the first time due to how the all the devs suck up to this guy

I doubt it very much. The price was around 2000sats for a long time, then pumped to 4000 sats. Even suckers have part of a brain and nobody is going to buy at levels 1000% higher then it was a minute before...the pump only lasted for a minute or two...and it was clearly one buy order, so only one person bought is most likely...nobody got fucked so the only reason to do this if you want some huge attention and buy up your own coins... or indeed it was a mistake or bug

If he wanted to dump to others at those levels he would have added some buy walls himself..
Activity: 225
February 19, 2015, 02:59:35 PM
glitch/trick - no way 25k BTC real volume
February 19, 2015, 02:55:37 PM
If i could i would give you an answer, but i honestly just dont know Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
February 19, 2015, 02:39:58 PM
If you don't mind, can you please clarify me one thing which I ain't getting in my mind?
Even I saw that the volume was exceptional, i.e.; ~25k BTC and it went to 1 BTC, but the only thing I ain't getting is that, why the BTC volume at Bittrex is showing a total of just 51 BTC? Also, when I checked the bottom strip of Bittrex's main page, even there this 25k BTC ain't shown and I can currently see this thing: "Daily Volume: 19123 trades valued at 716.23 BTC"
Was that volume and price a flaw, or is it that someone actually pushed the price of XQN to 1 BTC actually?
Any proofs that somebody made something on it?

Personally i think the person who did this, as it seems to be only one buy order, purely did it to get some attention to the coin. He bought the whole orderbook at once. Its most likely be bought his own coins as there wherent much sell orders at those levels.. so im fairly sure not many people have made a profit with the last rally, at least not much btc wise

I still don't have my answer and the level of confusion in my mind is still the same... Anyways, the only thing I need to know is, where is that 25k volume gone, why it ain't showing up at Trex? Was it a bug or something else that I ain't probably getting?
February 19, 2015, 02:29:41 PM

Unless people already placed their sell orders in anticipation of this happening with their inside information and what have you, which wouldn't be the first time due to how the all the devs suck up to this guy
February 19, 2015, 02:13:58 PM
From this low of 505, the price has since climbed to 5319 Satoshi... another high percentage yield: 953%.. judging from the last rallies, there may be some distance left for XQN to travel.

Overall, this analysis illustrates how to use a coins price rhythm to your advantage. It shows how you can “be 10 steps ahead” of the average trader.

XQN is a coin that tends to decline by 90% every time it rallies, which makes it all too simple to predict.

xqn's price hit 1btc today with extreme volume Cheesy Cheesy talk about a coin being untouched lool, I won't even mention the % profit pulled off on this one...... All i'm gonna do is show public appreciation, for getting us into xqn early and allowing us to be "10 steps ahead”!! kudos ryan

If you don't mind, can you please clarify me one thing which I ain't getting in my mind?
Even I saw that the volume was exceptional, i.e.; ~25k BTC and it went to 1 BTC, but the only thing I ain't getting is that, why the BTC volume at Bittrex is showing a total of just 51 BTC? Also, when I checked the bottom strip of Bittrex's main page, even there this 25k BTC ain't shown and I can currently see this thing: "Daily Volume: 19123 trades valued at 716.23 BTC"
Was that volume and price a flaw, or is it that someone actually pushed the price of XQN to 1 BTC actually?

legendary
February 19, 2015, 02:00:40 PM
From this low of 505, the price has since climbed to 5319 Satoshi... another high percentage yield: 953%.. judging from the last rallies, there may be some distance left for XQN to travel.

Overall, this analysis illustrates how to use a coins price rhythm to your advantage. It shows how you can “be 10 steps ahead” of the average trader.

XQN is a coin that tends to decline by 90% every time it rallies, which makes it all too simple to predict.

xqn's price hit 1btc today with extreme volume Cheesy Cheesy talk about a coin being untouched lool, I won't even mention the % profit pulled off on this one...... All i'm gonna do is show public appreciation, for getting us into xqn early and allowing us to be "10 steps ahead”!! kudos ryan

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
February 19, 2015, 12:45:20 PM
gridpay?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
February 19, 2015, 11:47:22 AM

CSD is still going crazy too, just pulled another 2btc
The cycle will never steer you wrong Grin

Wish I had more XQN i could have been rolling in coins today lol
legendary
Activity: 1064
February 19, 2015, 11:29:12 AM

yeah right, surprised me aswell, too bad i sold mine off already as i tend to see the coins is declining day by day, i regret it , but oh well, gonna make another profit from another one
Activity: 261
February 19, 2015, 11:11:25 AM

Activity: 71
February 19, 2015, 10:25:36 AM
What software are you using that allows the trading of all the different coins, you can't possibly be doing this manually.

Thanks in advance.
Activity: 109
February 19, 2015, 09:19:57 AM
Wink a wise person once told me if you want something different to happen, you have to do something that you've never done before

because for many people, they keep doing the same things and losing money but they never change what they are doing

how does that saying go? insanity is doing the same thing over again but expecting different results

Everyone starts out like this, it's the process of learning anything. First you will be bad, then good, then great and then legendary. But with trading some people start out bad, then get worse and worse.......because they can't grow since their whole approach is what is making them lose, not the market itself. then they get one win and then start trying to recreate that one win and their whole performance goes even further down hill

it's all in the approach, that's what helped me anyway so just my 2 cents
legendary
February 19, 2015, 08:43:17 AM
You people love talking crap do you not?

This thread is filled with mind numbing crap that could have been explained in to sentences but no you have to go over the top  Angry

Lol, just chill... Everyone does and in markets, sentiments is what it takes in order to have those sentences written out here, but yes, such things can help out a lot of people since everyone learns from experience... Some through their own, and some learn through others'. Wink
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
February 19, 2015, 06:24:33 AM
Imagine the altcoin market was actually a game of chess. Of course then, you will have those who are experts at the game of chess who have been trained by the most renowned chess masters in the world, and therefore are themselves masters of strategy and can defeat any opponent – even with their eyes closed...

... however, there seems to be waves of people who have never played a game of chess in their lives, showing up, putting large amounts of money down, and then betting that they can defeat those who have mastered the game...

Clearly each and every one of these guys lose... again and again... and they never seek to expand their skills. They just keep turning up to the chess table and doing the same thing that they did the day before, and thus – they continue to lose. The chess masters wipe the floor with these guys.

This is what happens in the altcoin markets, day after day.... after day.

Wink a wise person once told me if you want something different to happen, you have to do something that you've never done before

because for many people, they keep doing the same things and losing money but they never change what they are doing

how does that saying go? insanity is doing the same thing over again but expecting different results

The market is fashioned in such a way, that if you can put yourself on the opposite side of a novice trader, you will make money – by default.

i have just fully realized this week how true that is.the simplicity and accuracy really does differ from the shit piles of things people incorrectly do while trying to trade

all you need to do is be on the opposite side of incompetent traders and things really start to happen

You people love talking crap do you not?

This thread is filled with mind numbing crap that could have been explained in to sentences but no you have to go over the top  Angry
Activity: 88
February 18, 2015, 09:43:19 PM
Imagine the altcoin market was actually a game of chess. Of course then, you will have those who are experts at the game of chess who have been trained by the most renowned chess masters in the world, and therefore are themselves masters of strategy and can defeat any opponent – even with their eyes closed...

... however, there seems to be waves of people who have never played a game of chess in their lives, showing up, putting large amounts of money down, and then betting that they can defeat those who have mastered the game...

Clearly each and every one of these guys lose... again and again... and they never seek to expand their skills. They just keep turning up to the chess table and doing the same thing that they did the day before, and thus – they continue to lose. The chess masters wipe the floor with these guys.

This is what happens in the altcoin markets, day after day.... after day.

The market is fashioned in such a way, that if you can put yourself on the opposite side of a novice trader, you will make money – by default.

i have just fully realized this week how true that is.the simplicity and accuracy really does differ from the shit piles of things people incorrectly do while trying to trade

all you need to do is be on the opposite side of incompetent traders and things really start to happen
Pages:
Jump to: