Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 76. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 03, 2015, 03:54:15 PM
The volume will always be low before it goes high that is physics and the thesis behind accumulation and distribution

The only people that make money when the volume is high is people who buy when the volume is low

Accumulation and Distribution cycles occur in every single coin on the market. For those that aren't aware of that, observe:

XCASH

NEOS

AERO

OPAL

START

DGB

So guys, use the ALL chart and think before putting on a trade. Ask yourself, am I buying into distribution (marked up prices), or accumulation (wholesale rate). This is how you win again, and again! No voodoo priests necessary.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 03, 2015, 03:49:45 PM
Sure, my honest opinion is that as of now the sentiment towards the altcoin market is shot, their is hardly an liquidity flowing through it compared to a few months ago, so I would stay away until the BTC starts flowing back into the altcoins scene.

Market phases, ever heard of this concept? Look at how many coins are being accumulated over long periods of time, what do you think people are preparing for?

You're asking this guy waay too many complex questions bro Cheesy
Activity: 183
February 03, 2015, 03:49:06 PM
Sure, my honest opinion is that as of now the sentiment towards the altcoin market is shot, their is hardly an liquidity flowing through it compared to a few months ago, so I would stay away until the BTC starts flowing back into the altcoins scene.

Market phases, ever heard of this concept? Look at how many coins are being accumulated over long periods of time, what do you think people are preparing for?
Activity: 84
February 03, 2015, 03:46:48 PM
@drcoin maybe you wont' show us how much money you have, but at least let us know how good are you as trader....
Can youn please let me know which will be next altcoin that can rise his price @ 100%+, as i can put some money on it?
That's honest, so i'm waiting for your advice  Wink

lol so basically guys, once you decipher the spelling mistakes, he is saying buy during distribution and sell during accumulation

amateur Cheesy

aka buy high, sell low aka REKT
Activity: 151
February 03, 2015, 03:43:18 PM
@drcoin maybe you wont' show us how much money you have, but at least let us know how good are you as trader....
Can youn please let me know which will be next altcoin that can rise his price @ 100%+, as i can put some money on it?

lol so basically guys, once you decipher the spelling mistakes, he is saying buy during distribution and sell during accumulation

amateur Cheesy
February 03, 2015, 03:41:43 PM
haha you guys can't stop talking about me

It's not everyday you encounter a madman on the net, this has to be discussed
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
February 03, 2015, 03:40:17 PM

Sure, my honest opinion is that as of now the sentiment towards the altcoin market is shot, their is hardly an liquidity flowing through it compared to a few months ago, so I would stay away until the BTC starts flowing back into the altcoins scene. If you want to play the alt game check out EXCL, it's super low right now and I know the dev, he is dedicated.

All in all, if you want to make money, go trade BTC/USD, the swings each day are enough to profit well, especially if you understand how to take advantage of 20x or 50x leverage.

If you have legitimate questions about the crypto world or trading PM me.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 03, 2015, 03:36:14 PM
February 03, 2015, 03:35:05 PM
haha you guys can't stop talking about me
February 03, 2015, 03:30:34 PM
Maybe he is being paid to troll and this is his version of being a "skilled trader" lool

no downside risk? LOL

Well let's hope he get's something out of this because time can't be recouped and he just wasted a bunch of it
February 03, 2015, 03:26:46 PM
Lol he is even scheduling his trolling loool he said he'll be "back next week" ROFLMFAO this is his full time gig now i suppose Cheesy

In that space of time i'm guaranteed to score another 200% win

while I'm typing this I have trades that are bubbling away on the stove!

All he has done is waste hours of his life and, again, winds up with nothing to show for it

Sucks to be him

Maybe he is being paid to troll and this is his version of being a "skilled trader" lool
Activity: 210
February 03, 2015, 03:21:06 PM
Lol he is even scheduling his trolling loool he said he'll be "back next week" ROFLMFAO this is his full time gig now i suppose Cheesy

In that space of time i'm guaranteed to score another 200% win

while I'm typing this I have trades that are bubbling away on the stove!

All he has done is waste hours of his life and, again, winds up with nothing to show for it

Sucks to be him
February 03, 2015, 03:16:51 PM
Same, but you guys dont trade! You listen to a pumper dude lol

Hmm...ill be back next week, and you sheep will come back out and we'll chat again haha

One tip from ryan is more valuable than 50 posts from you... lol

You went from reputable tipster to troll in the space of two months, embarassing

February 03, 2015, 03:11:42 PM

Hmm...ill be back next week, and you sheep will come back out and we'll chat again haha

One tip from ryan is more valuable than 50 posts from you... lol

You went from reputable tipster to troll in the space of two months, embarassing
February 03, 2015, 03:09:28 PM
Not gonna take antic up on his challenge then? ahaha

this guy right here...
February 03, 2015, 03:07:00 PM
haha come my sheep! When did I say I was rich or poor? I am talking about trading, not all of our net worths.

lol so what do you trade for fun? or to make money? LOL i don't get this guy Huh

I trade to get FILTHY FUCKING RICH!!! Cheesy

Don't know about you guys

February 03, 2015, 03:06:09 PM
haha come my sheep! When did I say I was rich or poor? I am talking about trading, not all of our net worths.

lol so what do you trade for fun? or to make money? LOL i don't get this guy Huh

I trade to get FILTHY FUCKING RICH!!! Cheesy

Don't know about you guys
February 03, 2015, 03:04:29 PM

February 03, 2015, 03:03:43 PM

We are more entitled to post in ryans thread than you are because we are in his group, so unless you are going to take ANTIC up on his challenge you really shouldn't be embarrassing yourself like this anymore
February 03, 2015, 03:00:39 PM
of course he is going to hate on ryan

drcoin has always been a loser with no credentials

now we know he is a loser with no credentials or bitcoins Cheesy

He always talks about how much profit he makes but now he is too shy to show his 0.3 btc to us so that we can have a good laugh at his expense lool

I am apart of a team of whales and I am willing, proud and ready to put my shit out there on front street because I came from trailing the 0.0002btc faucets to tearing down 10 btc profits so i have been waiting to flex my muscles on someone

dr coin is all talk and no action

Pages:
Jump to: