Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 77. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
February 03, 2015, 02:58:53 PM
of course he is going to hate on ryan

drcoin has always been a loser with no credentials

now we know he is a loser with no credentials or bitcoins Cheesy

He always talks about how much profit he makes but now he is too shy to show his 0.3 btc to us so that we can have a good laugh at his expense lool

I am apart of a team of whales and I am willing, proud and ready to put my shit out there on front street because I came from trailing the 0.0002btc faucets to tearing down 10 btc profits so i have been waiting to flex my muscles on someone

dr coin is all talk and no action

my offer still stands

Wow, dude I hope one day you move from altcoins and go to BTC/USD trading or Stocks, because I know I would be winning/taking your money

He just blew you out the water dude, must suck to be you

the way you talk, i know for sure that you don't make any money at all

show us your btc address, and send a dummy transaction to prove you own it.. I bet i made more btc in the last week than you have ever had in your wallet

and I will post the proof

ready when you are Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
February 03, 2015, 02:55:27 PM
I knew you were a bum

Its too obvious, you can smell peasant from a mile away. Hes all talk and no action

"ohhh i profit, ohhh i trade BTC/USD" but he has nothing to show ever lol gtfo

whales only!!!

Wow so much mess, at least know I can see why he has been hating on Ryan. It's quite embarrassing actually

Yeah, it's funny to get a rise out of them lol they just attack you personally instead of talking about trading hah, and they think people care about their insults - I guess they are my sheep too! I can get them heated on command!
Activity: 183
February 03, 2015, 02:53:54 PM
I knew you were a bum

Its too obvious, you can smell peasant from a mile away. Hes all talk and no action

whales only!!!

Wow so much mess, at least know I can see why he has been hating on Ryan. It's quite embarrassing actually

of course he is going to hate on ryan

drcoin has always been a loser with no credentials

now we know he is a loser with no credentials or bitcoins Cheesy

Activity: 152
February 03, 2015, 02:51:05 PM
I knew you were a bum

whales only!!!

Activity: 151
February 03, 2015, 02:43:08 PM
I knew you were a bum

whales only!!!

+ 1 what a shame lol
February 03, 2015, 02:32:29 PM
I knew you were a bum

whales only!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 03, 2015, 02:29:47 PM
"I am not publicly showing how much money I have" - said no btc baller EVER

having a btc wallet means all of your coins are already in the public domain anyway lool

I knew you were a bum

Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

+10000
February 03, 2015, 02:27:11 PM

lol

Also, the amount of money one has does not mean they win a battle of wits, but if it did, in this case, I would win in both

Alright, this was fun Ryan's, till next time

LMFAO spoken like a true peasant

"I am not publicly showing how much money I have" - said no btc baller EVER

having a btc wallet means all of your coins are already in the public domain anyway lool

I knew you were a bum
February 03, 2015, 02:25:21 PM
Wow, dude I hope one day you move from altcoins and go to BTC/USD trading or Stocks, because I know I would be winning/taking your money

show us your btc address, and send a dummy transaction to prove you own it.. I bet i made more btc in the last week than you have ever had in your wallet

lol I am not publicly showing how much money I have

Also, the amount of money one has does not mean they win a battle of wits, but if it did, in this case, I would win in both

Alright, this was fun Ryan's, till next time
Activity: 151
February 03, 2015, 02:24:48 PM

thems iz fightin words
February 03, 2015, 02:20:21 PM

February 03, 2015, 02:19:10 PM
So many holes... it's like the titanic all over again

A skilled trader understand how to use fundamentals, sentiment, and TA to properly trade and predict the market.

Prices don't move without being manipulated.

E.G if someone knows they are going to push the price of a coin higher, they first have to BUY that coin so that they can profit. They cannot do this in stealth, it is always exposed on the chart

So "predicting" the market is actually "noticing" accumulation therefore profiting from manipulation

So, most of the "skilled" traders in Bitcoin trade primarily BTC/USD not altcoins due to the heavy manipulation you have mentioned. The manipulators take away the usefulness of TA and market sentiment.

Bitcoin is just a manipulated as altcoins

notice how the media's opinion tends to flip flop when it suits them...

what happened when the announce coinbase's 70 miliion investment?

lol

BTC/USD at least has a higher market cap, and A LITTLE more real world demand making skillful trading (using TA/indicators and news) more useful. All in all, even BTC is still too small compared to Forex or Stocks to be comparable and is too heavily manipulated, but compared to the altcoin scene, skill is more useful. The low market

WTF? BTC has a higher market cap... what does this mean exactly? What are the ramifactions of this?

The low market cap of altcoins allows more room for "growth" - ever heard of that?  That's why you have dozens of coins shooting up 1000% every month

Trading is trading, it doesn't matter what it is you are dealing with.. BTC, Stocks, options, futures.. the main thing is that there are people in the know, and people who aren't

but overall, NOTHING happens without appearing on the chart! So the "skill" is in tracking manipulation

February 03, 2015, 02:17:06 PM
So many holes... it's like the titanic all over again

A skilled trader understand how to use fundamentals, sentiment, and TA to properly trade and predict the market.

Prices don't move without being manipulated.

E.G if someone knows they are going to push the price of a coin higher, they first have to BUY that coin so that they can profit. They cannot do this in stealth, it is always exposed on the chart

So "predicting" the market is "noticing" accumulation therefore profiting from manipulation

So, most of the "skilled" traders in Bitcoin trade primarily BTC/USD not altcoins due to the heavy manipulation you have mentioned. The manipulators take away the usefulness of TA and market sentiment.

Bitcoin is just as manipulated as altcoins

notice how the media's opinion tends to flip flop when it suits them...

what happened when the announce coinbase's 70 miliion investment?

lol

BTC/USD at least has a higher market cap, and A LITTLE more real world demand making skillful trading (using TA/indicators and news) more useful. All in all, even BTC is still too small compared to Forex or Stocks to be comparable and is too heavily manipulated, but compared to the altcoin scene, skill is more useful. The low market

WTF? BTC has a higher market cap... what does this mean exactly? What are the ramifactions of this?

The low market cap of altcoins allows more room for "growth" - ever heard of that?  That's why you have dozens of coins shooting up 1000% every month

Trading is trading, it doesn't matter what it is you are dealing with.. BTC, Stocks, options, futures.. the main thing is that there are people in the know, and people who aren't

but overall, NOTHING happens without appearing on the chart! So the "skill" is in tracking manipulation

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
February 03, 2015, 02:14:01 PM
get him santa Grin
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 03, 2015, 02:11:16 PM

Ok...some wins and some loose....but we all have to be on the side of who wins...and that's all for me!

I think some of the "haters" are just concerned with how long will it go on that you're winning,  till you become the loser.  

And I don't care what kind of bullshit you/they (& shill accts) think they know to prevent it.  

Point is, with enough money you can scam your members.  
You think you can't accumulate coins without using an exchange and have the "tracks" to warn you, showing up on your charts?
Only an ignorant person would think that.

Ryan knows it, other people know it and there is no point arguing it.

You're a fool to not acknowledge that or you're just a shill to further promote this thread.

End of story.

I'm done arguing with shill accounts that do nothing but try to advertise this thread more.

February 03, 2015, 02:09:40 PM
Also, I am out, so peace, until next time Wink
February 03, 2015, 02:06:54 PM
Sorry, it's because of Santa and Ryan's sheep it's difficult to have a nice conversation, so being abrupt was automatic in this thread, you'r fine. And manipulation exists everywhere, and will continue to exist, I never said manipulation is ALL bad....what people here argue is that these guys are fine manipulators, but not necessarily skilled traders.

In your words, what is s skilled trader? Bearing in mind that nothing moves in this market without being manipulated

A skilled trader understand how to use fundamentals, sentiment, and TA to properly trade and predict the market. So, most of the "skilled" traders in Bitcoin trade primarily BTC/USD not altcoins due to the heavy manipulation you have mentioned. The manipulators take away the usefulness of TA and market sentiment. Also, altcoins have no true demand which is why TA only works so much.

BTC/USD at least has a higher market cap, and A LITTLE more real world demand making skillful trading (using TA/indicators and news) more useful. All in all, even BTC is still too small compared to Forex or Stocks to be comparable and is too heavily manipulated, but compared to the altcoin scene, this skill is more useful.
February 03, 2015, 02:02:24 PM
Sorry, it's because of Santa and Ryan's sheep it's difficult to have a nice conversation, so being abrupt was automatic in this thread, you'r fine. And manipulation exists everywhere, and will continue to exist, I never said manipulation is ALL bad....what people here argue is that these guys are fine manipulators, but not necessarily skilled traders.

In your words, what is s skilled trader? Keep in mind nothing moves in this market without being manipulated first
February 03, 2015, 02:00:46 PM

Damn man, sorry, I did not mean to offend you, smile the rest of your day! All is good - overly defensive eh?

Saying to someone that don't understand is clearly intended to be an offense....In all case man, me too i don't want to offend you....but really reading this thread i see some people's that didn't approve what Ryan does....but without explaining where's the problem in manipulation...
Ok...some wins and some loose....but we all have to be on the side of who wins...and that's all for me!

I repeat...if anyone of haters here want to post his skill on trading and let us which coin will goes up this week...we are all ready to get the tips Wink

Activity: 952
Merit: 500
February 03, 2015, 01:56:13 PM

Damn man, sorry, I did not mean to offend you, smile the rest of your day! All is good - overly defensive eh?

Saying to someone that don't understand is clearly intended to be an offense....In all case man, me too i don't want to offend you....but really reading this thread i see some people's that didn't approve what Ryan does....but without explaining where's the problem in manipulation...

I repeat...if anyone of haters here want to post his skill on trading and let us which coin will goes up this week...we are all ready to get the tips Wink
Pages:
Jump to: