Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 93. (Read 221141 times)

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Why are you people "from his group" defending Ryan?
You would not do that cause you don't want people suck your profits and volumes, especially in a thin market like the one we are.
The smaller/less noticed the group is the more profits to come for its members.
This goes so far against game of theory laws that all the people defending Ryan are obsiouvly multiple accounts from Ryan itself to suck 0.5btc from novices with all the fancy screenshots, investopedia advices and false feedbacks.
It's so funny when someone just doubt the whole thing Ryan NEVER comes to defend itself but there magically appear bunchs of members from his group to defend him.

There is a reason people sign up again and again every single week, it's cause they make peso, mula, money! lol

DUH, common sense?

People make money just from reading the thread let alone joining the team

You obsiouvly cannot read and try to derail.
The more people on your group the harder to exit your position and make profits. It's not that hard.
GROUP OF 10 MEMBERS ON A COIN TO BE PUMPED : X% FROM SELLING ON THE HIGH.
GROUP OF 30MEMBERS ON A COIN TO BE PUMPED : X%/3 FROM SELLING ON THE HIGH.

You would rather not defend him unless you are Ryan itself, or at least being part of his scam team.
Activity: 188
Merit: 100
There is a reason people sign up again and again every single week, it's cause they make peso, mula, money! lol

DUH, common sense?
I don't see this anywhere, just praise, no numbers posted for proof, I think you're lying.

Common sense, right?

Actually going back to week one and matching every coin to the information on the charts, which is public record, you can see that a lot of money has been made. I'll give them that

On my first week with them I made money on my first trade, so clearly some disconnect in some of the stories being told

agendas and what have you

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005

DUH, common sense?
I don't see this anywhere, just praise, no numbers posted for proof, I think you're lying.

Common sense, right?
Activity: 173
You would not do that cause you don't want people suck your profits and volumes, especially in a thin market like the one we are.
This goes so far against game of theory laws that all the people defending Ryan are obsiouvly multiple accounts from Ryan itself to suck 0.5btc from novices with all the fancy screenshots, investopedia advices and false feedbacks.
It's so funny when someone just doubt the whole thing Ryan NEVER comes to defend itself but there magically appear bunchs of members from his group to defend him.

DUH, common sense?

For every one troll there are 10 guys who will attest to making large amounts of btc with ryan
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

DUH, common sense?

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
This goes so far against game of theory laws that all the people defending Ryan are obsiouvly multiple accounts from Ryan itself to suck 0.5btc and to dump on novices with all the fancy screenshots, investopedia advices, false feedbacks and ad hominem/derailing accusations.
I actually have all of those coins (XC, START, BYC, 2015) and I am: evenish XC, almost even START, down BYC, up slightly 2015.  XC selling 28k?  where?  I'd like to sell!  Haha I have a few thousand of those I got at ~20K satoshi

LOL don't change the subject now, don't try and back out of getting your 0.5 raffled off to the community. You dug your own hole already, now it's time for the mud to pushed in.... Plus I wouldn't mind winning a free 0.5 btc

0.5btc? when and where is this raffle taking place?

well we don't know if this is officially taking place, just a theory LOL since it's what happended to some other troll who pulled this same stunt

oh its surely going to happen.......if we keep speaking it into existance Cheesy Grin
Activity: 183
I actually have all of those coins (XC, START, BYC, 2015) and I am: evenish XC, almost even START, down BYC, up slightly 2015.  XC selling 28k?  where?  I'd like to sell!  Haha I have a few thousand of those I got at ~20K satoshi

LOL don't change the subject now, don't try and back out of getting your 0.5 raffled off to the community. You dug your own hole already, now it's time for the mud to pushed in.... Plus I wouldn't mind winning a free 0.5 btc

well we don't know if this is officially taking place, just a theory LOL since it's what happended to some other troll who pulled this same stunt
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
XC selling 28k?  where?  I'd like to sell!  Haha I have a few thousand of those I got at ~20K satoshi
You missed it!

http://i.imgur.com/3ppmTaA.png
Erm - well seems like I did - the email specifically tells us to wait for his 'go' for distribution?

to be honest, u might want to wait like 1 more week.
To see if the coins have done any better, I do agree with u that so far the coins haven't delivered, mainly because they are
still in the accumulation phase, this doesn't mean they aren't good picks.

I mean, u can't expect miracles. Just because the listed coins haven't rallied yet, doesn't mean they don't have potential (and still could rally in the near future).

Yeah I'm waiting (and not expecting miracles) but since there is no response to communication going on anywhere (PM's, IRC etc) it's kind of hard to know what to do.
Activity: 176

Activity: 5
to be honest, u might want to wait like 1 more week.
To see if the coins have done any better, I do agree with u that so far the coins haven't delivered, mainly because they are
still in the accumulation phase, this doesn't mean they aren't good picks.

I mean, u can't expect miracles. Just because the listed coins haven't rallied yet, doesn't mean they don't have potential (and still could rally in the near future).
legendary
XC selling 28k?  where?  I'd like to sell!  Haha I have a few thousand of those I got at ~20K satoshi
You missed it!

Huh???  Raffle?  What hole?  Is this community full of retards - what am I doing wrong here - it's called "shared experience" you know - communicating your experiences to others - social interaction - how our species evolved?

Not sure why I'm getting so much sh*t for reporting my experience here but f*ck it, it's only worth trying to help people so much.  Do what you like with your money, doesn't affect me at all.

Great community, just sterling effort there.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10

If he wasn't trolling he could have gone straight to ryan to air out any concern. He planned this from the get go.

You picked the wrong group to troll on man ryan has a zero tolerance policy on that stuff
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

I'm not sure scammed is the right word - perhaps.  Technically I paid my 0.5 BTC and I received his 'picks'.  I didn't receive responses to PMs, the promised advice, or promised guidance on distribution so it's all subjective as to what you think is a scam.

I'm simply trying to share my experiences so that others who may think they can pay 0.5 BTC and get help & advice learning to trade can have realistic expectations going in - from *my experience only* you will *likely* not make much (if any) money and you should be prepared to lose some, and you *likely* won't receive any help & advice on trading either.

Simple as that.

Oh so troll signs up to get picks to release publicly, realises he was fed dummy informantion. Posts two ambiguos screenshots, gets called out.

I can't wait till that 0.5 giveaway goes live, if it does you deserve it

What are you talking about?  Lol - I haven't released the picks at all - my 'dummy' information are the same coins as others have posted - ambiguous (ftfy) screenshots how exactly?

Clone accounts are trolling you to keep this at the top of the board. I'm out of here.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019
Show the proof.

Cheesy Are you drunk? Never type while drunk bro, the accuastions were made by the minerman

You stated it as fact without quotation. It is on you and sure look like like a shilltroll to me.

I'm not sure scammed is the right word - perhaps.  Technically I paid my 0.5 BTC and I received his 'picks'.  I didn't receive responses to PMs, the promised advice, or promised guidance on distribution so it's all subjective as to what you think is a scam.

I'm simply trying to share my experiences so that others who may think they can pay 0.5 BTC and get help & advice learning to trade can have realistic expectations going in - from *my experience only* you will *likely* not make much (if any) money and you should be prepared to lose some, and you *likely* won't receive any help & advice on trading either.

Simple as that.

Oh so troll signs up to get picks to release publicly, realises he was fed dummy informantion. Posts two ambiguos screenshots, gets called out.

I can't wait till that 0.5 giveaway goes live, if it does you deserve it

What are you talking about?  Lol - I haven't released the picks at all - my 'dummy' information are the same coins as others have posted - ambiguous (ftfy) screenshots how exactly?
legendary

Simple as that.
Thanks for sharing, sorry it didn't work out as advertised. I also wish the offer was advertised to it's real potential.
Please don't fight guys...

I didn't post the picks as it was specifically stated in the email not too - I can easily do so.
You can post the picks, Ryan posted them in a sample Jan 5 message screenshot. Here is my analysis:

Let's assume you don't care about the second places, and go all in on the big four, 25 BTC each in XC, START, BYC, 2015.

Prices on Jan 05:
XC: 20k
START: 5.2k
BYC: 51k
2015: 360

Prices now + best prices until now:
XC: 28.5k
START: 8k
BYC: 38k
2015: 700

Results:
XC: +42%
START: +54%
BYC: -25%
2015: +94%
Average: +41%

Not bad. But what does Ryan say was his result, even when these are extremely amazingly well timed ideal results and not average results? This: http://s14.postimg.org/cln0aor0x/list2.png

XC: +55% (not even possible)
START: ?!
BYC: +64% (profits where there should be losses?)
2015: +163% (idonteven.jpg)

Pages:
Jump to: