Pages:
Author

Topic: Ryan Pumper: Pumpers Picks (Updated Daily) - page 94. (Read 221141 times)

Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Show the proof.

Cheesy Are you drunk? Never type while drunk bro, the accuastions were made by the minerman
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

I'm not sure scammed is the right word - perhaps.  Technically I paid my 0.5 BTC and I received his 'picks'.  I didn't receive responses to PMs, the promised advice, or promised guidance on distribution so it's all subjective as to what you think is a scam.

I'm simply trying to share my experiences so that others who may think they can pay 0.5 BTC and get help & advice learning to trade can have realistic expectations going in - from *my experience only* you will *likely* not make much (if any) money and you should be prepared to lose some, and you *likely* won't receive any help & advice on trading either.

Simple as that.

Oh so troll signs up to get picks to release publicly, realises he was fed dummy informantion. Posts two ambiguos shots, gets called out.

I can't wait until that 0.5 giveaway goes live, if it does

Show the proof.

I'm not sure scammed is the right word - perhaps.  Technically I paid my 0.5 BTC and I received his 'picks'.  I didn't receive responses to PMs, the promised advice, or promised guidance on distribution so it's all subjective as to what you think is a scam.

I'm simply trying to share my experiences so that others who may think they can pay 0.5 BTC and get help & advice learning to trade can have realistic expectations going in - from *my experience only* you will *likely* not make much (if any) money and you should be prepared to lose some, and you *likely* won't receive any help & advice on trading either.

Simple as that.

Oh so troll signs up to get picks to release publicly, realises he was fed dummy informantion. Posts two ambiguos screenshots, gets called out.

I can't wait till that 0.5 giveaway goes live, if it does you deserve it
legendary
LMAO what a load of rubbish.  I've been in IRC all week long, have not been kicked?  Have not even talked with anyone?

I never saw you. Give us some names of some other users in the IRC, and some screenshots also

And why aren't you showing all the picks you received?

All dummy infos you got there huh?

There is a screenshot the post above yours - if you were really in the IRC chat you'd see my name there - there are only two others ku* and ca*.

I didn't post the picks as it was specifically stated in the email not too - I can easily do so.

Show it all and prove one way or the other whether you were scammed or not. Then use the trust rating if you were indeed scammed.

Simple as that.

If you did not get what you paid for then you were scammed.
legendary
Exactly how did he try and 'steal' picks? He said that he paid his 0.5 BTC. He is owed the picks. One of you is a liar. If ltcminer7 publicizes the PMs and the transaction info of the 0.5 BTC payment we can solve this and out the scumbag.

You think Ryan needs some petty 0.5 btc, i bet he raffles that 0.5 btc away publicly within the snap of a finger to send a message to any other troll who tries to pull the same stunt
If it's not his, how is that of any relevance? Robin Hood much?

To make an example out of trolls who think they can get away with anything

Instead of arguing back and forth, hit the little sucker where it hurts

So what did he 'get away with' exactly?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
LMAO what a load of rubbish.  I've been in IRC all week long, have not been kicked?  Have not even talked with anyone?

I never saw you. Give us some names of some other users in the IRC, and some screenshots also

There is a screenshot the post above yours - if you were really in the IRC chat you'd see my name there - there are only two others ku* and ca*.

I didn't post the picks as it was specifically stated in the email not too - I can easily do so.

Show it all and prove one way or the other whether you were scammed or not. Then use the trust rating if you were indeed scammed.

Simple as that.
Activity: 173
Exactly how did he try and 'steal' picks? He said that he paid his 0.5 BTC. He is owed the picks. One of you is a liar. If ltcminer7 publicizes the PMs and the transaction info of the 0.5 BTC payment we can solve this and out the scumbag.

You think Ryan needs some petty 0.5 btc, i bet he raffles that 0.5 btc away publicly within the snap of a finger to send a message to any other troll who tries to pull the same stunt

To make an example out of trolls who think they can get away with anything

Instead of arguing back and forth, hit the little sucker where it hurts
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1005
Please don't fight guys...

You can post the picks, Ryan posted them in a sample Jan 5 message screenshot. Here is my analysis:

Let's assume you don't care about the second places, and go all in on the big four, 25 BTC each in XC, START, BYC, 2015.

Prices on Jan 05:
XC: 20k
START: 5.2k
BYC: 51k
2015: 360

Prices now + best prices until now:
XC: 28.5k
START: 8k
BYC: 38k
2015: 700

Results:
XC: +42%
START: +54%
BYC: -25%
2015: +94%
Average: +41%

Not bad. But what does Ryan say was his result, even when these are extremely amazingly well timed ideal results and not average results? This: http://s14.postimg.org/cln0aor0x/list2.png

XC: +55% (not even possible)
START: ?!
BYC: +64% (profits where there should be losses?)
2015: +163% (idonteven.jpg)
legendary

You are provding nothing to the conversation. Quit shilltrolling.

Waiting for this Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Oh, and to cover the BS about being kicked from IRC - this is the *entire* log for more than the last week - Ryan has made exactly 1 appearance and provided all kinds of advice as you can see:

Why are you hiding names, dates and the kicking from the group sir?

Because it's not my place to announce who else fell for this, that's not my place.
LMAO what a load of rubbish.  I've been in IRC all week long, have not been kicked?  Have not even talked with anyone?

Oh, and to cover the BS about being kicked from IRC - this is the *entire* log for more than the last week - Ryan has made exactly 1 appearance and provided all kinds of advice as you can see:

Why are you hiding names, dates and the kicking from the group sir?
If you put 0.5 into 2015 coin on monday you would have more than 4 btc from that one trade, you troller

0.5 into smbr would have got 2 btc also

Maybe Ryan will host another giveaway with your 0.5 btc like he did to the last troller that tried to steal picks. I'll be first in line

ROFMAO sucks to be a troll

go back and tell the leader of your group what happens when you cross the wrong squad little minion

smbr was not one of Ryan's picks FYI.  As for the other comment on 2015, I *did* go in on 2015 - 4 BTC profit from 0.5 BTC my ass, it's actually down on what I bought at:
http://i.imgur.com/XeguV8t.png

All dummy infos you got there?

http://i.imgur.com/wk3MhbK.png
If you put 0.5 into 2015 coin on monday you would have more than 4 btc from that one trade, you troller

0.5 into smbr would have got 2 btc also

Maybe Ryan will host another giveaway with your 0.5 btc like he did to the last troller that tried to steal picks. I'll be first in line

ROFMAO sucks to be a troll

go back and tell the leader of your group what happens when you cross the wrong squad little minion
Pages:
Jump to: